General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

What Do Other People in My Situation Do?

Search this Thread

Old September 17th, 2019, 04:35 PM
Administrator

I gave this same opinion on another forum. I like you guys and recommend you often. I have bought quite a few parts from ya's fixing up my car so have first hand experience with your company.The little hearts prevent buyers from actually giving a real review of the part itself. Whether it needed to be modified to work or fit, how long it lasted, overall quality, etc... A heart telling you that this is the most popular isn't the most accurate indicator of the best possible part just because most people bought the cheap one.
Old September 17th, 2019, 06:30 PM
72 Olds CS

I agree

many times ill choose two or three similar quality parts like acdelco wagner and moog and the shipping wharehouse will factor into which part i ultimately buy.

Its rare when i choose the cheapest part, but many times my choice will have the heart icon but i must admit that the heart icon does not usually factor into my decision.
Old September 18th, 2019, 07:20 AM

In the past I've tried to find the AC Delco part first as all but one of my vehicles are GM. The work Van is a Ford. Since AC Delco decided to set up shop in China I'm not sure how I will purchase in the future, but showing some kind of country of origin will assist in my decision. Admittedly, I don't really pay attention to the heart but might start now that I understand why it is there.