General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

UFC Fighter defends beaten women on street

Search this Thread

Old August 9th, 2010, 09:37 PM

UFC Fighter defends beaten women on street

Of course, the media is throwing him under the bus with the title.......

Some punk thug threw a woman down outside a club, and Roger Huerta tells him to back off , and the fairly LARGE thug takes his shirt off, and ends up getting KTFO.

The media should have backed him for defending the womans honor IMO.
Typical BS though.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/pro-f...-tape-11325155

Last edited by Aceshigh; August 9th, 2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old August 10th, 2010, 03:03 AM

nothing good happens after midnight! And like any good super hero the camera proves nothing so I say justice was served.
Old August 10th, 2010, 03:10 AM

ace I take it back. The hole thing started over talk that she put a ls in her donk .
Old August 10th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Past Administrator

Like firefrost said, the camera never proves much or at the very least only raises more questions. A camera is only another set of eyes, just ones that can be re-wound. I will say this. A man should NEVER, NEVER strike a woman, and if he does then he deserves to get taught a lesson by another man. It appears that Roger has a temper and let it get the best of him after pushing the man away the first time but who really knows. I may have done the same thing if I were in his shoes (which I would not have since I am sleepy bye no later than 11 PM).
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:15 AM

I am a mma fan and have read and seen alot on this . The other guy took a swing at rodger and told him Ill knock you and any other bit#$ out I want . Just goes to show
mess with el matidor and get the horn.
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:49 AM

He got w.t.f. he deserved i think he should have been k.o'd again for hitting her from behind.
Old August 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Did the woman attack Heurta afterwards? I remember years ago (in my 20's) a guy was slapping around his g/f because I could hear her screaming and yelling from downstairs. I walked down, knocked on the door when she answered. I asked her if she would like to use my phone to call anyone. The b/f told me to FO and I invited him out into the hall. I told him to be prepare for someone who won't take his sh*t. He didn't come out but his g/f, the one who's crying, the one who was getting slapped around, tells me to FO and mind my own business.

So I told her it was my business if I can hear it in my apartment and if he was going to keep hitting her and she was going to take it like a dog, then STFU. She slammed the door and I went back upstairs. The noise continued so I placed my stereo speakers face down on the floor, put on a Barry White album and cranked it. Then I hear a broom tapping on the floor.
Old August 10th, 2010, 11:48 AM

I bet Roger would feel much worse if had done nothing. The guy needed an attitude adjustement.
Old August 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM

Yeah, GREAT personal story and very true! (just like when Police are often called out to domestic disturbances; a NO WIN scene; the Police pull the Thug off the woman/or stop him from clubbing her w/ weapon of the day for him and next thing the woman is jumping on the cops screaming "you leave him ALONE!!" Sad deal, makes no sense but there it is...

I saw these clips on TV too; it was unreal...FAST action and you just never know....

Originally Posted by 442much
Did the woman attack Heurta afterwards? I remember years ago (in my 20's) a guy was slapping around his g/f because I could hear her screaming and yelling from downstairs. I walked down, knocked on the door when she answered. I asked her if she would like to use my phone to call anyone. The b/f told me to FO and I invited him out into the hall. I told him to be prepare for someone who won't take his sh*t. He didn't come out but his g/f, the one who's crying, the one who was getting slapped around, tells me to FO and mind my own business.

So I told her it was my business if I can hear it in my apartment and if he was going to keep hitting her and she was going to take it like a dog, then STFU. She slammed the door and I went back upstairs. The noise continued so I placed my stereo speakers face down on the floor, put on a Barry White album and cranked it. Then I hear a broom tapping on the floor.
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Land Yacht Captain

I agree with Dana. WAY TO GO ROGER!!!!
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Senior Moment Member

I used to train at Gilbert's Grappling in Tinley Park Ill. Clay Guida was training there at the time. He is a little guy but I wouldn't want to mess with him. He beat Huerta I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. Alcohol fuels most fights and this is no exception. The black dude got what he had coming to him. Always know there is someone badder than you in the room.
Old August 10th, 2010, 08:44 PM

like they say 'if you are going to be dumb you better be tough'. I guess the guy wasnt tough enough to be that dumb. if you are going to start something you best be able to end it or you deserve the beat down.
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by z11375ss
Always know there is someone badder than you in the room.
I'm usually the baddest dude in the room, but I spend alot of time alone.
If your havin trouble with a guy or gal with cauliflower ears, It'll probably be best to start singin that old Lynyrd Skynyrd song "gimme 3 steps towards the door.
Old August 11th, 2010, 01:12 AM

he got what he deserved!!! he hit a woman from behind and knocked her out cold!! IM GLAD HE GOT HIS *** KICKED!!! he thought his size was going 2 scare roger HW WAS WRONG!! im glad all those people seen him hit the women and than get his *** beat by a man!!
Old August 11th, 2010, 08:41 PM

I used to train at Gilbert's Grappling in Tinley Park Ill. Clay Guida was training there at the time. He is a little guy but I wouldn't want to mess with him. He beat Huerta I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Nope.
Huerta whooped Guida. Submitted him with a rear naked choke.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Roge...e?vid=10001224
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:38 PM

I used to train at Gilbert's Grappling in Tinley Park Ill. Clay Guida was training there at the time. He is a little guy but I wouldn't want to mess with him. He beat Huerta I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. Alcohol fuels most fights and this is no exception. The black dude got what he had coming to him. Always know there is someone badder than you in the room.
You don't tug on Supermans cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask of the ol' Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Slim!
Old August 12th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Banned

that's why i carry pepper spray when i take the dogs for a walk.

never know when you run into a UFC fighter.
Old August 12th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Captain of my ship

As someone wise once said 'Ye shall reap what ye sow" At least Roger looked him in the eye when he confronted him and did not sucker punch him from behind like he deserved.