General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Sorry for not being on the site, and some questions

Search this Thread

Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:39 PM

Sorry for not being on the site, and some questions

Hey everyone, i havent been on to help out or get info at all in awhile because im currently going to perry tech in yakima, and between taking car of house, school, and work, im just beat. My car is still the love of my life, but i need to know where i can get some parts. I need to first get the adjustable roller rockers from harland sharp, but afterward, i was wondering where i can get solid motor mounts, a good deal on a limited slip rear end, and where the best place to get a windshield is unfortinately . thanks a lot, ill try to get on and help out as much as i can. i also have some parts for sale, number 8 heads, i will rebuild if someone is interested, a 4 barrel intake of the same motor, im going to sell my oldsmobile stamped covers too because there is a small crease type dent in each cover through the lettering, can be removed from the backside with a brass punch. I also have the rear trim for a 2 door 69 cutlass! this isnt made aftermarket as most of you probably know, i also have the exhaust manifolds off my 69 for sale, and the exhaust manifolds off the 72 or 73 motor. the 2 barrel intake and carb originally off my motor are for sell as well, both usable, carb should be kitted. however it ran good when pulled. msg me ill get back to you, im open to offers.