General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

OCA turmoil

Search this Thread

Old March 13th, 2014, 05:27 PM

I do not understand why this controversy has been opened back up. All of this happened last year and there has been some changes made since then.
Old March 13th, 2014, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by edzolz
I do not understand why this controversy has been opened back up. All of this happened last year and there has been some changes made since then.
X2, A complete financial statement is in the latest JWO, and looks good to me. It's kinda interesting that a few folks are complaining about the OCA, yet apparently NO one is running for an office this time around, my thoughts if you're not a member keep quiet..
My .02
Old March 13th, 2014, 06:53 PM

My name is on that list posted. I'm an OCA member. Everything ALWAYS looks good to you guys from TX. It looked good before to you Texans, too! I used to got to every OCA Nats, I stopped going now. I will go this year, I really don't know what will happen with this club. Each year the Nats are shrinking. You can see in the JWO peeps have dropped their membership or died. There were supposed to be changes to the bylaws. That CD deal is crazy. You guys from TX know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, too.
Old March 13th, 2014, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by mrolds69
My name is on that list posted. I'm an OCA member. Everything ALWAYS looks good to you guys from TX. It looked good before to you Texans, too! I used to got to every OCA Nats, I stopped going now. I will go this year, I really don't know what will happen with this club. Each year the Nats are shrinking. You can see in the JWO peeps have dropped their membership or died. There were supposed to be changes to the bylaws. That CD deal is crazy. You guys from TX know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, too.
Please expound on exactly what you are talking about....because I have no idea.
Old March 14th, 2014, 04:27 AM

I did something to bring about change, I quit. I know I'm not alone and hope there is a noticeable decrease in membership to force change.

I will come back when the shenanigans stop.
Old March 14th, 2014, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Boldsmobile
I did something to bring about change, I quit. I know I'm not alone and hope there is a noticeable decrease in membership to force change.

I will come back when the shenanigans stop.

I did the same. I'm 50.

I've seen a couple posts elsewhere that more of the same infighting is going on again.

I see the bitching, complaining, and personal attacks from the Olds diehards (ie: old farts) on the OCA Facebook page about people modifying, putting non Olds engines, or doing anything else that doesn't fit their 1000 point concourse restoration standards and it makes me sick. Take a look at the majority of 37 Fords, 57 Chevys, or 61 Olds Bubbletops for that matter and see what's been done to them over the last 60, 40, or 45 years and you'll see that the majority are not concourse restored. For a club like to OCA to succeed it needs to cater to the needs of the younger generation while still respecting those that prefer to lock themselves in the past. People better get used to the fact that, right now, Facebook is the best marketing tool the OCA has. I applaud them for getting it up and going

I'd also like to add that I'm the first person to suggest that someone put an Olds engine in an Olds, however, I don't believe attacking someone because they don't is any part of a solution.

Last edited by allyolds68; March 14th, 2014 at 04:49 AM.
Old March 14th, 2014, 05:13 AM

The aging of car club members is a problem across the board. Most people collect the cars they coveted when they were young. Either we wanted one, or we owned one. I am 64, and remember 57 Chevys in the school parking lot. I went to new car unveiling to see the 63 Corvette, the 64 GTO, the soon to follow 442, the Chargers, the street hemi, and on and on. I lived in the south hills of Pittsburgh and Yenko cars were quite common. Today's young people saw Hondas and Toyotas. They saw low profile tires (to the extreme), then 24's. Those are the cars they covet today, not 442s or GTOs or Hemi Chargers of the 60s.

Unfortunately, most of todays younger people are no more interested in our 60s and 70s cars that most of us are in the Model A Ford.
Old March 14th, 2014, 05:27 AM

Hey guys,

I used to belong to the International Comanche Society, they are involved with older aircraft. But it's the same deal, the demographics are the same, a bunch of old farts with nothing to do but bitch about everything. Hey I fall into the old fart category, I just choose to do my thing with my 64 442 and my airplanes and ignore the BS. I like to learn from the technical stuff you guys know that I may not, I only post when I think I can make a contribution to the discussion. Otherwise I just "lurk" Kinda like now

Pay the silly stuff no mind and do your own thing - works every time!
Old March 14th, 2014, 09:11 AM

While changing interests are to blame, and less of a car, and more prices on the remaining as well, a lot of it has to do with older people and younger people interacting. This is basic sociology. One of the basic tenets of annoying someone is offering your advice or thoughts on what they are doing when they are not solicited.

Another one is someone taking an administrative position and thinking it is a position of authority or power. This happens in all volunteer endeavors, from websites, to clubs, to whatever. People who want authority gravitate to positions that make it possible to take it, so much that one of my maxims is "the guy who should take the job is the one who doesn't want it" in order to prevent abuse.

It's just a car. People have no right to impose their personality or way of life or whatever just because they own one on someone else that does. I have no association with any other Oldsmobile owner just because I own one as well, and when some club thinks they are the main thing for anyone with those cars, well, it sort of ruins it.

Maybe I don't fit the mold. 34. Working on concours restoration. Won't tell anyone what to do with his car other than save the original powertrain if you swap something else in to improve resale value.
Old March 14th, 2014, 10:03 AM

You Texans crack me up!!! You want me to "EXPOUND" on 2 of the guys in your own local club at the heart of the issues??? Ask the guy with the cowboy hat who is a past OCA pres. You know...the one with the last name that begins with a Y and ends with a Y, and rhymes with "fancy". The one with his name on OUR OCA CD. Do not give your .02 and play dumb.
Old March 14th, 2014, 10:20 AM

Met Yancy once, I was volunteering at the nationals.

He gave me some holier than thou, don't you know who I am attitude. I didn't know who he was. I was doing as I was told and he got miffed he wasn't getting special treatment.

Not what I would call a decent way to treat a stranger, especially because I was volunteering. He could have been polite and thanked me instead.
Old March 14th, 2014, 11:08 AM

Have you not seen your good friend Pat Yancy's latest email/attack on the OCA board? If you haven't.he needs to go away FOREVER.
Old March 14th, 2014, 11:16 AM

These Texans crack me up, they all play dumb. What you talkin' bout, huh? "Expound"...it's lawyer speak, THEY are in the same local chapter!!!!! Yup...saw that new email.
Old March 14th, 2014, 05:17 PM

Edz make sure you tell Yancy I quit because of him and him alone.
Old March 14th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Administrator

I hope we are not going to rehash last years issues. There was a vote the members had spoken and it's over. I don't belong to the OCA but do attend some of the NTOC functions. They are a great bunch of people, please don't bash those you don't know.
Old March 14th, 2014, 08:11 PM

My club president was north east zone director
He has given up his post with club
I know the whole deal
Of what went down I just put it up
Here in a nut shell in my previous
Post read George and Betty Ann Berejiks
Letter ..that's all I have to say about this
Matter
Old March 14th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Just plain NUTS!

Originally Posted by oldcutlass
I hope we are not going to rehash last years issues. There was a vote the members had spoken and it's over. I don't belong to the OCA but do attend some of the NTOC functions. They are a great bunch of people, please don't bash those you don't know.
It is not over yet. Yancy stirred up sh*t with an email on March 4th and got the ball rolling again to have him booted by invoking By-law 6.20. The motion has been made already.

Last edited by Oldsnut71442; March 14th, 2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old March 14th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Let's just keep the discussion cordial towards members of this site.
Old March 14th, 2014, 08:59 PM

someone, not in Texas, has their panties in a wad???
Old March 15th, 2014, 04:30 AM

Let's just keep the discussion cordial towards members of this site.
Who's not being cordial?
Old March 15th, 2014, 04:33 AM

I hope we are not going to rehash last years issues. There was a vote the members had spoken and it's over.

Is there a problem discussing this? It is Olds related
Old March 15th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Originally Posted by Boldsmobile
Is there a problem discussing this? It is Olds related
I don't know about everyone else, but I love watching a good catfight.

Nothing like adults acting like children to make a guy like me, who's never grown up, feel mature.

- Eric
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:16 AM
Administrator

So far, with the exception of the "You Texans..." comment, it has. However I can see it going down hill fast. So before engaging the "Post" button, ensure your brain is in gear. I like a good discussion.
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:41 AM
morgan

Smile

some people might be wary the last time a ''Texan'' was running the whole show
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:23 AM

I wrote the truth. The truth hurts. It hurts me to know this has not been resolved yet. I am not the one stirring the pot, that would be Pat Yancey. Please "expound" to me why the members of the North Texas Oldsmobile Club (like dc2x4drvr) need ME to explain the issues to them. Do I have to explain to Mr Yancey why he should not run again? And...how damaging it would be to the club? Don't these members talk about what happens in the OCA? Don't they talk to each other? So, someone in the club there is "feeling me up" to find out what kind of opposition there is. What are you talking about, that I should not talk about people I don't know? Do you not know a person by the course of their actions? Have we not observed with our own eyes, the things that have happened? And now...Mr Yancey is setting the table with that letter to run again? Check out how twisted the info in that letter is. Example...Mr Yancey talks about term limits and how we should have them. How the current admin. would not approve them. This is FROM a guy who was Pres for HOW MANY YEARS? Geez' I don't remember Mr Yancey recommending term limits when he was pres. Drink the Koolaid my OCA brothers! Let me "reiterate" that...Drink the Koolaid, and please don't ask any questions about anything.
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:55 AM

Mark my words.
Corrupt Kolesar, Ego Ed, Crusty Cowdis and KRAZY Ken William's will cover yancy's butt. He will escape expulsion for sure. they are going to hang Consoli and it looks like he doesnt care anymore. "he forgives them" What an idiot he is for not fighting anymore.
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

I think a civil discussion is good. I do get pissed off when ignorant people think all Texans are the same.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Lone_Wolf_plate.jpg (17.2 KB, 4 views)
Old March 15th, 2014, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by redoldsman
I think a civil discussion is good. I do get pissed off when ignorant people think all Texans are the same.
Not all Texans are bad. Nobody is saying that. I met a guy at the nationals about 12 years ago, think his name was Ralph Gaines. Nicest guy, and very knowledgeable too.

Yancy trouble making is the issue.
Read this email from the OCA vice president. then tell me Yancy isnt causing trouble. He should bee banned from the club or at least the ballot.

Dear Fellow OCA Members:

Back on 3-26-2013 the following note was posted: I can only guess it was sent to Crowdis and Konsmo and who knows how many others in his camp.

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...tml#post526281
This was sent anonymously.
Look like she did not vote on purpose.

--- On Tue, 3/26/13, Pat Yancey wrote:

Subject: Recall failed
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 10:33 PM

Congratulations,

It looks like we prevailed. I am glad I was able to sway Galen and hold off Bonnie from voting. I am very disappointed in Joe and Ed. Joe was going support you and Ed tried to distance himself at the last minute. Guess he is worried Wilson is going to replace him. With Consoli gone no one will dare ask any questions or challenge us soon. I knew he would fold when the letters starting going after his family.

David had a real good chance of being one of us only if he feel in line like he was supposed to do he could have saved himself a lot of grief. I get calls from all over thanking us for crushing him. I kind of feel sorry for him. He never had a chance. Looks like Jerry can't do much either. We have just enough vote to block most anything he tries to pull.

I am very sorry the attention was drawn to you. That was not supposed t be the way it was to go down. Hang in there we are on our way back to the good old days.

Pat

The above message from Pat Yancey of 3-26-2013 may have been forgotten from your memories. This alone shows that he had premeditated actions that fit exactly on with OCA Bylaw 6.20. This should be enough for any OCA Board to vote and remove a person if they are interested in the protecting the betterment of the organization and the members they are to serve. If not, they are no better than the intentions of Mr. Yancey.

The above email along with Mr. Yancey’s email of 3-4-2014 which he just sent out is full of half-truths, twist, or just plain incorrect information, and the intended character bashing is just more narcissistic work. How many of these do you need from him to understand his intentions?

Since Mr. Yancey’s election loss in 2010, he has had 3 ˝ years to go out and start a brand new club and make it exactly as he would like it to be and show us all up with what a good leader he is. With his God like reflection of himself to anything he likes to voice his opinion on, I am not sure why he wants to mess around with such a broken down club as he sees it. Instead his followers would have just flowed over to his new club and killed this one instantly if he were to say the word telling “them” to follow him. Also he could have designated himself to be the President, write his own rules, bylaws or whatever he wants to use which could have language on who he lets in or rejects from his club. And since it would be his club, like a dictator, he could also have appointed his hand-picked personnel in all the positions he created. He could create a website however he wanted, spend any amount of money he sees fit, and answer to nobody. He could even designate himself President forever. So why didn’t he go and start his own National Oldsmobile Club instead of interfering with the people of this club?

Here is a link to some information
See if any of it fits. http://psychcentral.com/blog/archive...-a-narcissist/ or http://psychcentral.com/disorders/na...rder-symptoms/.

I would like to see Galen Kolsar voluntarily resign from the elections based on his connection to Mr. Yancey and for Mr. Kolesar’ s denials that he didn’t know how his zone wanted him to vote on the removal of Gene Crowdis. He cannot be trusted either.

I applaud Dave Consoli for his email response. Unfortunately he has given up his seat on the OCA Board last year as a sacrifice and now he has volunteered for more sacrifice. Yet again he is sacrificing himself to get Yancey out of the OCA World for the benefit of the OCA members. David never has had any ill will for OCA and I sure do not see it here. But I do see if from Mr. Yancey, as I have for years past.

I would ask that the OCA Board zero in on Mr. Yancey and do the right thing by removing him. If and when the vote comes down, it will clearly show who votes to retain Mr. Yancey and who doesn’t and then post the results on the website under Email Board Meeting Minutes. Our membership needs to know what their board member are doing and voting record. Otherwise the process of demedicalization will continue.

Demedicalization refers to the process when “sick” behavior is normalized again.
Thank You

Steve Mestad
Old March 15th, 2014, 08:10 AM

I do apologize for the Texan comment...it was not meant to be directed towards ALL Texans at all. It was meant to be directed at Mr Yancey and his entourage specifically. And...I never said that Texans were dumb if you look back at my post. I said "playing dumb". That actually means they are very, very clever!
Old March 15th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Apology accepted mrolds69. This will be the last post I make on this thread and this subject. The posting of Mr. Yancey's email above makes me realize he is the problem. It is unfortunate and I would be surprised if the OCA does not self destruct. I would question why the North Texas Oldsmobile Club list him on their slate of officers as Past President of OCA and the only current officer they list is Gene Crowdis as Treasurer. I know there are a lot of good folks in the NTOC but I do find this listing odd. I have reservations for the NTOC Zone show next month but seriously doubt I will attend. I just don't want to get involved in all the politics. I was looking forward to it since Granbury is one of my favorite small towns. It is the perfect place for a car show.
Old March 15th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Administrator

I would not cancel on the zone show. I just go for the cars and people, no politics.
Old March 15th, 2014, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by redoldsman
Apology accepted mrolds69. This will be the last post I make on this thread and this subject. The posting of Mr. Yancey's email above makes me realize he is the problem. It is unfortunate and I would be surprised if the OCA does not self destruct. I would question why the North Texas Oldsmobile Club list him on their slate of officers as Past President of OCA and the only current officer they list is Gene Crowdis as Treasurer. I know there are a lot of good folks in the NTOC but I do find this listing odd. I have reservations for the NTOC Zone show next month but seriously doubt I will attend. I just don't want to get involved in all the politics. I was looking forward to it since Granbury is one of my favorite small towns. It is the perfect place for a car show.
I've stayed away from commenting on this subject until now. Pat Yancy lost the election fair and square and he doesn't accept that. His friends in the NTOC,Crowdis,Winn etc. have decided that they will support him no matter the consequence and it's killing the OCA. Along with the NTOC,my two zone directors have also decided the same thing. I am a 30 + year member of the OCA but if Yancy is somehow elected by hook or crook,I'm history. Crowdis said he's not running again and that's a good thing. I never thought he was/is a crook,no reason to believe that but he has caused a lot of havoc because of Yancy. My understanding is the CD that was in question is now in the hands of the OCA board,if I'm wrong about that,my apologies. It's a freaking car club,nothing more nothing less and if Yancy has to have a title above,below,beside or printed on a business card,that's too bad. A persons title doesn't define them as a person and Pat Yancy is not a nice person. Just take my word for it,he is a cancer that needs to be removed from the OCA entirely,not only as a officer but a member as well. Before anybody says I'm a supporter of any particular OCA officer,Mickey Mouse could be the President/board member as far as I'm concerned as long as they run it right. Another thing,my comments about the NTOC does not include every member,just the ones who support Yancy and if that makes any of them mad,so be it.

Last edited by 66-3X2 442; March 15th, 2014 at 10:38 AM.
Old March 15th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

After trading a couple PM's with Eric, I have decided I am going. Granbury is a great town and I am not going to let politics keep me from having a good time. Now if it is raining, it ain't happening. My 54 leaks like crazy. That is a project for another day. I really need to get the engine detailed before this show. I am looking forward to meeting lots of you folks there.
Old March 15th, 2014, 05:57 PM

So far, with the exception of the "You Texans..."
Agree with you there. I like some Texans !
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:06 PM

Mike, I also can't believe the latest from Ken Williams.

Hey Ken if you are so worried about what people on websites say about the OCA, tell Yancy he is partilly to blame. He thinks the OCA need him to survive and prevail? Do you and him see these antics are killing membership?

Do you see no wrong in the MIN letters?

Consoli made the right offer, both are removed. Let the healing and rebuilding begin without both of them.

If you can't see that perspective you are not acting on the OCAs best interest.
Old March 16th, 2014, 07:33 AM

Boldsmobile,
You arent kidding. Krazy Ken just admitted that Yancy's plans is to RUN as a write in candidate. They are screwed. Consoli seems to have thrown in the towel so unless they get someone to oppose him looks like everything that kid did was for nothing. Even my fellow New jersey native Bonnie Fochi wrote;

The letter issued by David Consoli is both honorable and admirable.
The rumors, the hate (e) mail, the conspiracy theories, backstabbing, backlash, and all other forms of attack needs to STOP. Its destructive, self-serving, & counterproductive. Serves only to provide lasting damage to this organization.
The President and board members need to pay great attention to Mr. Consoli’s comments. They are all for the good of our club. Will it work?? No one can predict the future. We can only hope.
Bonnie Fochi

OCA # 3486

Bonnie clearly has inside track on yancy's powerplay and say he needs to go.

Meanwhile that Nut job Krazy ken williams spills the beans on yancy's plan.
Mike,
You say you are in favor of term limits, then you say you must take one year off, how is that going to happen, when elections on term limits would be every two years. The Letter you are referring to was addressed to members of the BOD's and in my opinion a board member forwarded the letter to a list of non OCA members so all the hell fire could get started, but so what if the letter was sent out to OCA Members when a member has concerns about how the OCA is conducting business does this make him a bad member, for asking questions he is not bashing anyone. Is this OCA member just trying to get information? As I stated in my early e-mail, This motion was made to try and stop Mr. Yancey name as a write in candidate for OCA President. Like I said before Mr. Yancey has a big following in the OCA. and this election could make the decision as to the future existence of the OCA. This BOD's is obsessed with anything to do with Consoli and Yancey. The BOD's needs to move on. Do you really think you will get the 3/4th vote needed to pass this motion, or are we as BOD's just going to waste more time on non OCA issues? Freedom of Speech, I just wonder what public onion is going say about the OCA when the membership finds out this BOD's could very well end up in some kind of legal action over Freedom of Speech issues. It's funny how different people try to write their interpretation to OCA by-laws to fit their needs. We have seen this happen many times over the past couple of years.
Ken Williams
Atlantic Southeast Director

Last edited by Rich61star; March 16th, 2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old March 16th, 2014, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Rich61star
Not all Texans are bad. Nobody is saying that. I met a guy at the nationals about 12 years ago, think his name was Ralph Gaines. Nicest guy, and very knowledgeable too.

Yancy trouble making is the issue.
Read this email from the OCA vice president. then tell me Yancy isnt causing trouble. He should bee banned from the club or at least the ballot.

Dear Fellow OCA Members:

Back on 3-26-2013 the following note was posted: I can only guess it was sent to Crowdis and Konsmo and who knows how many others in his camp.

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...tml#post526281
This was sent anonymously.
Look like she did not vote on purpose.

--- On Tue, 3/26/13, Pat Yancey wrote:

Subject: Recall failed
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 10:33 PM

Congratulations,

It looks like we prevailed. I am glad I was able to sway Galen and hold off Bonnie from voting. I am very disappointed in Joe and Ed. Joe was going support you and Ed tried to distance himself at the last minute. Guess he is worried Wilson is going to replace him. With Consoli gone no one will dare ask any questions or challenge us soon. I knew he would fold when the letters starting going after his family.

David had a real good chance of being one of us only if he feel in line like he was supposed to do he could have saved himself a lot of grief. I get calls from all over thanking us for crushing him. I kind of feel sorry for him. He never had a chance. Looks like Jerry can't do much either. We have just enough vote to block most anything he tries to pull.

I am very sorry the attention was drawn to you. That was not supposed t be the way it was to go down. Hang in there we are on our way back to the good old days.

Pat

The above message from Pat Yancey of 3-26-2013 may have been forgotten from your memories. This alone shows that he had premeditated actions that fit exactly on with OCA Bylaw 6.20. This should be enough for any OCA Board to vote and remove a person if they are interested in the protecting the betterment of the organization and the members they are to serve. If not, they are no better than the intentions of Mr. Yancey.

The above email along with Mr. Yancey’s email of 3-4-2014 which he just sent out is full of half-truths, twist, or just plain incorrect information, and the intended character bashing is just more narcissistic work. How many of these do you need from him to understand his intentions?

Since Mr. Yancey’s election loss in 2010, he has had 3 ˝ years to go out and start a brand new club and make it exactly as he would like it to be and show us all up with what a good leader he is. With his God like reflection of himself to anything he likes to voice his opinion on, I am not sure why he wants to mess around with such a broken down club as he sees it. Instead his followers would have just flowed over to his new club and killed this one instantly if he were to say the word telling “them” to follow him. Also he could have designated himself to be the President, write his own rules, bylaws or whatever he wants to use which could have language on who he lets in or rejects from his club. And since it would be his club, like a dictator, he could also have appointed his hand-picked personnel in all the positions he created. He could create a website however he wanted, spend any amount of money he sees fit, and answer to nobody. He could even designate himself President forever. So why didn’t he go and start his own National Oldsmobile Club instead of interfering with the people of this club?

Here is a link to some information
See if any of it fits. http://psychcentral.com/blog/archive...-a-narcissist/ or http://psychcentral.com/disorders/na...rder-symptoms/.

I would like to see Galen Kolsar voluntarily resign from the elections based on his connection to Mr. Yancey and for Mr. Kolesar’ s denials that he didn’t know how his zone wanted him to vote on the removal of Gene Crowdis. He cannot be trusted either.

I applaud Dave Consoli for his email response. Unfortunately he has given up his seat on the OCA Board last year as a sacrifice and now he has volunteered for more sacrifice. Yet again he is sacrificing himself to get Yancey out of the OCA World for the benefit of the OCA members. David never has had any ill will for OCA and I sure do not see it here. But I do see if from Mr. Yancey, as I have for years past.

I would ask that the OCA Board zero in on Mr. Yancey and do the right thing by removing him. If and when the vote comes down, it will clearly show who votes to retain Mr. Yancey and who doesn’t and then post the results on the website under Email Board Meeting Minutes. Our membership needs to know what their board member are doing and voting record. Otherwise the process of demedicalization will continue.

Demedicalization refers to the process when “sick” behavior is normalized again.
Thank You

Steve Mestad

As the guy used to say on the TV show"Laugh In", VELLY INTERESTING (I know, dating myself!). The grammatical mistakes (corrected on this forum) made in the original letter (and I disputed it at that time)..........no way written by Pat Yancey. As to narcissism, shouldn't finger pointers be cautious as to the terminology they use about others?
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:06 AM

Mr. Nance

Are you disputing the fact that Yancy sent out an email dated recently stirring the pot? If you are,I will be more than happy to forward it to you as I was a recipient of it. I know he's probably a friend of yours and that's fine but he needs to go away for the well being of the OCA membership. The email you're referring to with the bad grammar/spelling is not Pat Yancy and whom ever sent it also needs to go away also. If you want a copy of said email.send me your email address and I will gladly forward it to you.

Mr Richards
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:33 AM

Nope, got it, Mr. Richards. I realize you are aware that Mr. Yancey didn't write it, but wasn't sure of others.
Aron
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Aron Nance
Nope, got it, Mr. Richards. I realize you are aware that Mr. Yancey didn't write it, but wasn't sure of others.
Aron
I have previous emails from Yancy and I will check to see if the address is the same. What makes you think he didn't send it? just curious. The email youi got,when was it dated?

Quick Reply: OCA turmoil