General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Looking for feedback on 1967 Cutlass Supreme

Search this Thread

Old October 28th, 2021, 01:38 PM

Looking for feedback on 1967 Cutlass Supreme

I’m hoping to get some feedback on my 1967 Cutlass Supreme Holiday Coupe. To the best of my knowledge it’s original except for the front seats, they were recovered less than a year ago and the rims obviously but I do have the stock rims. It has the 330 engine with 90k miles and three speed manual transmission also has the heavy duty suspension, runs and drives great, the a/c compressor is missing. I did find the build sheet and 2 soft broadcast sheets in the car. What I’m wondering is what people think a fair asking price would be for this car if I decide to sell her. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance for your feedback

Old October 28th, 2021, 03:39 PM

Had better check the engine, doesn't look like the original 330 with he 68-up oil fill tube. Missing wheel opening moldings, front bumper seems to be mounted in too far. Has mods under hood and pedal covers. Very hard to give a value, its your money so if your happy with price and condition its your choice.
Old October 28th, 2021, 06:34 PM

Would you perhaps be widowed and this is your late husband's car?

Like the maniac said, that looks to be a slightly jazzed up 350, which would match the gauges and aftermarket pedals, newer exhaust, and aftermarket wheels.

Completely stock, that car, I would think, would be worth about seven thousand dollars or so. With a replacement engine with more power, and some accessories, like it has, I think it might get ten grand. If there were more info on the engine mods, that would help.

It's got a very nice paint job, and the dash is nice, but it's not a big block car or a four speed, and that will keep the price well below 442 territory.
Old October 29th, 2021, 05:27 AM
Old(s) Fart

It's a cool car, but far from original, as others have pointed out. The exact size and year of the engine requires more info. The intake is an Edelbrock, the manual choke **** under the dash suggests it's an aftermarket carb also. The MSD and ignition parts, chrome under the hood, and aftermarket parts inside all suggest that a fair amount of "non-original" work has been done to it. Is that a manual three speed? It would help to know if that's the Saginaw three speed or the optional HD Dearborn toploader three speed. The latter is worth more. These days its rare to see a three speed car that hasn't been converted to a four speed.
Old October 29th, 2021, 06:31 PM
Banned

Crickets.... 🦗

Good looking car. Might add some details of why the sale history etc. Margaret.

Agreed that the fact that it still has a three speed manual and not a four is a good sign.
Old October 30th, 2021, 06:33 AM
Getting There

Modified or not that is great looking car love the Sport Coupe cars ..
It seems to be in decent shape from the pictures you posted . Some interior work needed but for sure not a deal breaker