General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Longest trip in your Oldsmobile

Search this Thread

Old November 4th, 2010, 10:48 AM

Longest trip in your Oldsmobile

Hey everybody!

I just noticed I hadn't seen a lot of discussion about long distance trips we've all taken in one of our Oldsmobiles. Thought this might be interesting.

In April of '09, my wife (then girlfriend) and I took a trip down to Bryson City, North Carolina in one of my Ninety Eight's. Leaving from Connecticut, it was a 13.5 hour drive and I've never been more proud of a car of mine. She ran beautifully and I even got 17.25 mpg on the ride home (not too bad for a nearly 5,000 lb car averaging 75mph!). I'm happy to say my wife actually became pretty fond of the car(s) on that trip. The power, ride and comfort really impressed her (she slept for hours at a time!). I wasn't very happy to wake up one morning and see my car covered in snow but I got over it. Crazy weather for April but it was a great trip. 1,700 miles in one week....I barely did that amount the whole rest of the year! We're going again this coming April and I can't wait! (after a tranny rebuild and a new, dual exhaust!

I posted a couple of pics from the trip.

Let's hear your stories guys and gals!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Red 98 in North Carolina.jpg (93.7 KB, 105 views)
Old November 4th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Runner

Sounds like a blast. Unfortunately so far my SX and I have only gone about 50 miles at a time. Just can't afford the gas yet haha. Also, want to the interior re-done (wife won't ride in it until that is done. Any donations?
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:02 AM

Drove my drop top to the beach and back. Florida panhandle [a.k.a Red neck Riviera] about 600 miles with the top down.
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM

Drove the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2004, Arlington,TX to Greenbay,WI. My 442 ran like a dream, but don't ask about gas mileage
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:20 AM

Smile Bringing her home...

Longest trip was a 4-day journey from Hilton Head, SC to Dallas, TX.
Mission - driving home my newly aquired 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass convertible

Now rather than going right home, I drove south to Tybee Island in Georgia, then back north to Hunting Island through the rain, all just to see some lighthouses. Afterwards I made a mad dash to Ashville, TN to see Chimney Rock, then set out on a leisurely drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway in style, a wonderful memory for sure. At its south end, I went north through the Smoky Mountains and enjoyed every minute of it, except I did not see any bears. I stirred up lots of conversation and got three offers for her.

The last day was a tiring 13 hour, 900 mile trip back home in Texas, with the top down most of the way. Cruising speed averaged about 75, high temp averaged 98. That whole trip was over 1700 miles. Mileage averaged 19.8 for the whole trip - not bad!

It it weren't for starting a new job when i got home, i would have made this longer and seen more!

Here are some cool pictures from the trip, and additional details...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/robsalb...7602056656717/

John - Looks like I have you tied in mileage, but accumulated in only half the time though...
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Past Administrator

In 1982 I drove my 1978 Delta 88 from Jacksonville Florida to Kansas City Missouri pulling an almost empty converted trailer (1960s pick up bead and axle). Then a week later, drove from Kansas City Missouri to Wausau Wisconsin pulling the same trailer completely loaded. Both portions of the trip went flawlessly.
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
Longest trip was a 4-day journey from Hilton Head, SC to Dallas, TX.
Mission - driving home my newly aquired 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass convertible

Now rather than going right home, I drove south to Tybee Island in Georgia, then back north to Hunting Island through the rain, all just to see some lighthouses. Afterwards I made a mad dash to Ashville, TN to see Chimney Rock, then set out on a leisurely drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway in style, a wonderful memory for sure. At its south end, I went north through the Smoky Mountains and enjoyed every minute of it, except I did not see any bears. I stirred up lots of conversation and got three offers for her.

The last day was a tiring 13 hour, 900 mile trip back home in Texas, with the top down most of the way. Cruising speed averaged about 75, high temp averaged 98. That whole trip was over 1700 miles. Mileage averaged 19.8 for the whole trip - not bad!

It it weren't for starting a new job when i got home, i would have made this longer and seen more!

Here are some cool pictures from the trip, and additional details...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/robsalb...7602056656717/
Sounds like an incredible trip Rob! Love the pics of your car too....it's gorgeous! I would have been there with the Japanese tourists snapping away! LOL Aren't the Smokey Mountains amazing? The picture I have of my 98 next to the park entrance was a few houses down from where we stayed.
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:39 AM
71 cutlass convertible

Nothing overnite but several times a year do sunday drives of 100 to 200 miles.
Larry
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:39 AM

Rob,

The most amazing thing about your trip is you didn't see any bears.
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by 76 Regency
Aren't the Smokey Mountains amazing? The picture I have of my 98 next to the park entrance was a few houses down from where we stayed.
Wonderful park, but seemed so small compared to the Blue ridge parkway. It was gorgeous to say the least. I had the top down all the time unless it rained, regardless of temp.
Yep, that sign looks familiar - can't wait to get out there again!
BTW, beautiful red car you have! Those WERE easy to sleep in...

Originally Posted by lshlsh2
Nothing overnite but several times a year do sunday drives of 100 to 200 miles.
I do several of those each year to Cedar creek lake and back (avg. 175 miles). Really those are just beer runs...

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
The most amazing thing about your trip is you didn't see any bears.
I was in bear territor - there were signs all around. At least none were around to be tempted to drive away in my car...

Next longest trip i did was to Caddo Lake and back (into Louisiana) - that was about about 450 miles round trip. I did see a baby gator swimming around when we were out swamp-boating...

On the average, Lady does 2000 miles per year.
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Official Tire Kicker

In 1991 I drove from South East Ohio to San Diego in my 69 Cutlass S. Trip went great until I hit Tucamcari New Mexico. It started snowing pretty hard and my windsheild wipers broke. Had to tie a string to them and move them back and forth from inside the car, ultimate redneck style. Staate Police closed the roads so I took advantage of the time and found a local junk yard and was out there in the freezing weather tearing apart wipers from another Olds (forget model) to fix mine. Got it together and was ready to go but I had to wait two days until they opened the road back up. I was in the Navy at the time and it was lucky I left early enough from Ohio that I had a couple of extra days or I would have been UA.
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Past Administrator

Willidog, what a coincidence! In 1977 after I finished Navy "A" school my wife and I drove from Memphis Tennessee to California via the old southern highway route. We had snow the second morning (or third) coming out of New Mexico as we headed west toward the mountains. It was heavy and thick! I laughed when you described the ad-hoc wipers! But it seems they worked and that is what counted I am sure.
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:59 PM

Wonderful park, but seemed so small compared to the Blue ridge parkway. It was gorgeous to say the least. I had the top down all the time unless it rained, regardless of temp.
Yep, that sign looks familiar - can't wait to get out there again!
BTW, beautiful red car you have! Those WERE easy to sleep in...

Thanks Rob. The red 98 is actually my driver, the black one in my signature is my show car which is getting very close to completion. The red one is an awesome car, very well opted and extremely reliable. I've had it 13 years this month and never once been let down. After I get finished with the black one, I'm going to do a nice refreshing on it...new paint, vinyl top and just bring up a few levels....it's mostly original now and still great but its time for some overhauling is approaching. Can't wait to get them side-by-side at a show next season!
Old November 4th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Almost forgot....I usually do around the same. The year we went to Carolina, I put about 3500 miles on the red one. So far this year I've only done about 1500 (getting married this year kinda had a hand in that ).

I finally got in the habit of resetting my trip odometer at the beginning of each year so I can easily track my miles for the year.
Old November 4th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Past Administrator

John, I probably mentioned this before. I once owned a '76 98 Regency and loved it! One of the best, if not THE best riding cars I have ever owned. Yours are beautiful.
Old November 4th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Nutless Supreme.

John from Connecticut, this is John from Connecticut. Hi.
Old November 4th, 2010, 06:58 PM

It has not been as far as some of the trips mentioned, while I have had it at least. Not sure how far my Grandfather took it when he still had it.

The longest and first trip I made in the Delta was from Ottawa to Dearborn for the 2008 OCA Nationals. It was about 600 miles each way. Since then it has been to 2009 OCA Nats (1200 miles round trip with lots of hills ) and 2010 OCA Nats (700 miles round trip).
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:13 PM

2,259 miles and loved every moment of it
Old November 5th, 2010, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by car_designer
It has not been as far as some of the trips mentioned, while I have had it at least. Not sure how far my Grandfather took it when he still had it.

The longest and first trip I made in the Delta was from Ottawa to Dearborn for the 2008 OCA Nationals. It was about 600 miles each way. Since then it has been to 2009 OCA Nats (1200 miles round trip with lots of hills ) and 2010 OCA Nats (700 miles round trip).
I saw your car at the '09 Nats in Seven Springs. I liked, na I loved it

My Alero did 2 really big trips. In 2000 (brand new) I drove from Philly to New Orlands, then to Disney, then home. 1350 to NO, 700 to Orlando, 1061 back to Philly. The next year, it was to Key West and back. 1,520 one way I've had the car in about 20 states and good old ON, Canada

Been going to Lansing, MI every year since 04. 700 miles one way

On a side note: I avg between 33 and 35 MPG going to Michigan, every year. Going thur all the mountains in PA too. All that MPG from a V6 car. Stick that in your Pruis, Focus, and all these little 4 banger "save the planet" car and smoke it
Old November 5th, 2010, 04:53 AM

I went from Colorado, into Wyoming, stopped at a Pony Express place in Iowa, then went to the Surf Ballroom, continuing on to the big Jolly Green Giant in MN, then checking out the big six pack of beer in Lacrosse while stopping in Wisconsin Dells too, then stopping in Chi-Town, followed by the place where my car was born (Lansing, dummy!). I raced my car at the Pure Stock races, then continued on into Detroit and finishing off in NJ.

I have the receipts to prove it. :-)
Old November 5th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Runner

Wow, after reading this, I feel as if I really need to get a road trip planned.
Old November 5th, 2010, 05:38 AM

After I get finished with the black one, I'm going to do a nice refreshing on it...new paint, vinyl top and just bring up a few levels....it's mostly original now and still great but its time for some overhauling is approaching. Can't wait to get them side-by-side at a show next season!
That black one sure is an eye opener for sure. Those cars were REAL luxury! They surely do not make em ride that nice anymore....
I would almost hope that you keep the red one an all original survivor, as much as possible. In the picture, it shows to not need anything...
Kinda with I had saved my mom's 86 Cutlass 4 dr - it rode almost as nice.

Originally Posted by Willidog
In 1991 I drove from South East Ohio to San Diego in my 69 Cutlass S. Trip went great until I hit Tucamcari New Mexico. It started snowing pretty hard and my windsheild wipers broke. Had to tie a string to them and move them back and forth from inside the car, ultimate redneck style. Staate Police closed the roads so I took advantage of the time and found a local junk yard and was out there in the freezing weather tearing apart wipers from another Olds (forget model) to fix mine.
What an adventure - I never related New mexico to snow that much...
Wipers were surely a fiasco. Were you pulling a string through each window while driving with you knees? Sounds like you had a puppeteer's skills.

Originally Posted by Redog
On a side note: I avg between 33 and 35 MPG going to Michigan, every year. Going thur all the mountains in PA too. All that MPG from a V6 car.
Amazing... That much from a big car with syle, comfort, and reasonable performance. My Caddy gets about 27 on long trips - not as good but good enough. No baby buggies for me.
Old November 5th, 2010, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Oldsguy
John, I probably mentioned this before. I once owned a '76 98 Regency and loved it! One of the best, if not THE best riding cars I have ever owned. Yours are beautiful.
Hey thanks Dan,

It's amazing how many people used to own cars like mine...every single one has always said they LOVED it. I've known these cars my entire life. My dad bought the black 98 when I was 3 and I literally grew up in that car. Just about every person I've ever known has riden in that car and it's really part of the family.
Old November 5th, 2010, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by urnightshiftpal
John from Connecticut, this is John from Connecticut. Hi.
Hey John,

nice to see some locals on here! Were you in Sturbridge with your car? I was only there for one day with my burgundy Ninety Eight. Great show!
Old November 5th, 2010, 06:34 AM

[quote=Lady72nRob71;222855]That black one sure is an eye opener for sure. Those cars were REAL luxury! They surely do not make em ride that nice anymore....
I would almost hope that you keep the red one an all original survivor, as much as possible. In the picture, it shows to not need anything...

Thanks Rob,

The black one is coming along nicely and I finally have an ETA...April 2nd of next year. Nothing special about that date but my wife finally lit a fire under my butt to set a date and stick with it. Amazingly, she wants it done so that we can cruise in it and I can finally show it! Since then I've been making strides and it's really getting close now. I attached a couple of fairly recent pictures. I've done a bunch more since these but haven't uploaded the pics yet.

As for the red one, it is a really nice original but the paint is pretty badly faded (originally from Florida) and the vinyl top is shot. Unfortunately, there's some rust under the top and so I need to rip it off and do some body work. I have a brand new top for it so it's a matter of time mostly. In the meantime, it's holding its own and I'm loving it. I've had it for 13 years now and have no real plans of letting it go anytime soon. I attached another pic of that one too....this is an old pic though...from a show in Meriden, CT...probably 5 or 6 years ago.
Attached Images
Olds Top Done.jpg (62.4 KB, 46 views)
OLDS Vinyl Top DONE 3.jpg (52.2 KB, 29 views)
Olds Top Done 2.jpg (61.4 KB, 41 views)
Olds Back Seat.jpg (64.4 KB, 37 views)
Red 98 - Meridan Olds Show.jpg (18.8 KB, 35 views)
Old November 5th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Past Administrator

Originally Posted by bonezarally

2,259 miles and loved every moment of it
Beautiful car, but I may be biased .

Originally Posted by Redog
...My Alero did 2 really big trips...Been going to Lansing, MI every year since 04. 700 miles one way...On a side note: I avg between 33 and 35 MPG going to Michigan, every year. Going thru all the mountains in PA too. All that MPG from a V6 car. Stick that in your Pruis, Focus, and all these little 4 banger "save the planet" car and smoke it
Awesome mileage. Is that the GM 3.8?
Originally Posted by Diego
...then checking out the big six pack of beer in Lacrosse while stopping in Wisconsin Dells...
Mmmm, the big six pack of beer, I think I remember that.

Originally Posted by Joffroi
Wow, after reading this, I feel as if I really need to get a road trip planned.
Then do it!!!
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:14 AM

Great thread! We've driven Big Red to the 2001 OCA Nats in Denver; to Cincinnati and the Minneapolis Nats. The Silver Bullet to Bowling Green and Dearborn Nationals (that one was about 4K); the Custom Cruiser (CCRider) to Seven Springs (4200) and Sturbridge (4400+) Nats. What fun! We'll be headed to Reno in either: the Silver Bullet, if the A/C is fixed, and a new rear end/transmission installed or: the Custom Cruiser. That may be the longest run of all.
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:25 AM

In 1979 I drove from Calgary Alberta to: Regina, SK, Winnipeg, MB, Thunder Bay, ON, Toronto, ON, Montreal QC, Quebec City, QC and back through Canada. 36 hours, straight driving, 2300 miles one way.

In 1981 I drove to the coast and to Vancouver Island. That was only 800 miles one way.

In 1987 took my girlfriend (now wife) on the same route as 1979 then crossed the border into NY, VT, NH, MA, CT, NYC, NJ, PA, OH, IN, IL, WI, MN,SD, ND, MT AND BACK TO AB.

1991 took in the Puget Sound Olds show in Seattle did it again in 1994 drove through MT, ID, WA and back

In 1997 my car was choosen as a parade car by Oldsmobile so I left AB and drove through MT, WY, NE, IA, IL, IN, MI and drove on to ON, and QC to see my folks....and back via NY, OH, IN, IL, MO, KS, NE, CO, WY, MT and AB.

Last cross country trip was 2005 but that was in my Vette (sold in 2007).

So far I've been to 9/10 provinces and 35/50 states. Have to say I got way more thumbs than fingers and gas station stops took longer that normal once you're done talking to everyone.

The 442 was at a Pacific Ocean beach on Vancouver Island, BC and on an Atlantic beach at Hyannis Port, MA.

Some friends are planning a trip to NV, AZ and CA for summer 2011 with their old cars. That one is still up in the air.

Last edited by 442much; November 5th, 2010 at 07:28 AM.
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:47 AM

This is a great thread! My longest trip is not near as long as some of you here. I am envious!

For me it was the 1200+mile round trip to Montreal from Brockton MA, and back in 1993. The best part was the white mountains area in NH. Just a beautiful ride!

We knew gas was going to be expensive once we crossed the border, so we filled up before we crossed into canada with the intent of not needing to fill up again until we got back to the us. Well, we got lost on the way home while looking for something and ended up stuck at a gas station where no one spoke a lick of english sure we could get gas, but directions were not going to happen.

Luckily, after about a half hour a guy pulls up in a blindingly bright yellow and chrome Harley. He's all decked out in biker garb, chaps & all. I said to my buddy, if anyone in Canada knows English, it'll be this guy! His English was broken, but not so bad we couldn't figure out how to get back onto the major route (I think it was either 89, or 91) what a trip!

When I got in the car to go to work the next morning, the car wouldn't start. I was running late, so I ended up needing to borrow my roommates car. How about that, over 1200 trouble free miles, and then nuthin! that car must really love me to have waited until the trip was over to die. Turns out it was a cut battery cable. Something must have hit it just right on the road home...
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:48 AM

My longest drive was bringing the car home after buying it....Drove from Haverhill Mass. to Calgary Alberta. Took 3 days and the odometer turned 50K while passing through Chicago. It was a real leap of faith in a car that hadnt been driven much in years.

The wife insisted on coming for the ride which made it more nerve wracking. We didnt have much time for sightseeing as the snow was starting to fall and chased us all the way home...The car performed great. had some scary moments driving through Wisconsin...Deer everywhere!...never seen so many hit on the side of the road. And Fargo North Dakota where a casual check under the hood revealed the upper rad hose swollen to twice its size ready to blow!

The wife fell in love with the car on that trip and it made for a lot of happy memories..

We cant wait to go back to Boston for another visit and take the car up the east coast. Hats off to you yanks!...Your pride in preserving your heritage has left an awesome window into the past for us to enjoy for years to come.
Old November 5th, 2010, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Aron Nance
Great thread! We've driven Big Red to the 2001 OCA Nats in Denver; to Cincinnati and the Minneapolis Nats. The Silver Bullet to Bowling Green and Dearborn Nationals (that one was about 4K); the Custom Cruiser (CCRider) to Seven Springs (4200) and Sturbridge (4400+) Nats. What fun! We'll be headed to Reno in either: the Silver Bullet, if the A/C is fixed, and a new rear end/transmission installed or: the Custom Cruiser. That may be the longest run of all.
Hey Aron,

I'm glad I started a popular thread. Hey, if I'm right, I just realized who you are. You write the articles in JWO right? ("From my point of view"?) I thought I recognized the name but once I saw that you wrote "CC RIDER" I figured I had to be right. I am, right?

Last edited by 76 Regency; November 5th, 2010 at 09:00 AM.
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:56 AM

Thats right...we have a celebrity in our midst
Old November 5th, 2010, 10:10 AM

John - Awesome job on the 98 resto! Wish I could see it in person or even take a ride in it.
Great job on the vinyl top - glad to see it was reinstalled. They often looked great when new and when cared for. And if you did the prep work even 50% better than the factory did it, then it will no doubt last forever... I do not think they even painted under there on the line...
BTW, love those leather recliners in the back...

Originally Posted by 442scotty
Thats right...we have a celebrity in our midst
That's him - he lives just down the road from me, too!
Makin' TX famous...
Old November 5th, 2010, 10:23 AM

John - Awesome job on the 98 resto! Wish I could see it in person or even take a ride in it.
Great job on the vinyl top - glad to see it was reinstalled. They often looked great when new and when cared for. And if you did the prep work even 50% better than the factory did it, then it will no doubt last forever... I do not think they even painted under there on the line...
BTW, love those leather recliners in the back...

That's him - he lives just down the road from me, too!
Makin' TX famous...
Thanks Rob. The metal under the vinyl was painted along with the rest of the car. I had my paint guy leave it a little rough for a little added bite but the metal is protected. I got lucky in finding an upholstery shop that got me tops that are 100% identical to factory. I've seen so many on other cars that never look right. I am SO happy with mine. You wouldn't believe how much time I spent restoring and installing the trim that goes around the outside edge of the vinyl. They came out perfect and were totally worth the time.

Since those pics, a bit more interior work is done. Headliner and visors are in...moonroof is wired and switch is in and working (tracks and glass panel going in SOON), dome light, rear ash trays and a couple more side panels, are in and look beautiful. Some more trim and weatherstripping is also in and done. I promise I'll post some new pics soon, hopefully this weekend!
Old November 5th, 2010, 02:10 PM

if the Olds Silhouette counts i have went on many trips that were over 1000 mile round trip. i plan to take one of our A body cutlasses to the smoky mountain area sometime. i would move there if it wasn't for family and friends here.
Attached Images
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:22 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by Aron Nance
I wish the heck you and JuJu bought the Silver Bullet to Sturbridge, my father's automotive air condtion shop was only 3 hours away (South Portland, Maine)!
Heck you could of said "HI" to 71 Supreme!

Last edited by toro68; November 5th, 2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:25 PM

Smile

Two of the longest trip (MY SILVER 68 tORONADO) , 1995:Greensbro,NC and 1997 Olds 100th, in Lansing, MI. Oh the 1989 show at Nigra Falls.
All were Oldsmobile shows!
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:57 PM

Nebraska to Seattle maiden voyage

Hey everybody!

I just noticed I hadn't seen a lot of discussion about long distance trips we've all taken in one of our Oldsmobiles. Thought this might be interesting.
Hey John + all

My longest Olds trip was during the purchase of my first olds in 2006 - a '70 cutlass convertible.

I'd been drooling over the car - for sale way over in Nebraska - for a few months on the internet.

I changed my return flight on a business trip to Florida to end up in Lincoln, NE - and flew my wife over from Seattle the same night... We paid our money, and rolled the dice and drove it back to Seattle - about 1,700 miles. I had a spare upper and lower radiator hoses, a box full of every kind of fluid, spare fan belts etc quickly purchased from the local auto store.... spare tire to replace the flat in the trunk from Wal-Mart... but none were needed.

Trip took a little longer (and over budget) after a pit $top in Jackpot, Nevada ... Hey the kids were with Grandma, it was all good....

We also spun around on the salt flats outside of Salt Lake City, which was pretty awesome... top down and sun shining...

Have since sold this car, and am now on my third cutlass convert ('70 442 clone conv - factory L-33 455)... I guess my kids will be going to community college based on the money I've pissed away on these cars and '60's cadillacs... oh well...

Attached is pic my wife took me on the voyage, in Wyoming somehwere, can't find pics of the salt flats..

Great thread + great stories! Driving the cars is what it's all about....
Attached Images
IMGP3726.jpg (72.1 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Dan K; November 5th, 2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old November 5th, 2010, 04:05 PM

Yep, 76Regency, that's me, guilty as charged. Now I are "rich and famous" due to my articles in the JWO. Oh, well, how 'bout famous; oh, well, how 'bout quasi-famous. Oh, well, at least you know who I am! LOL!
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:52 AM

Jensen - great picture of the van under the falls! Where exactly was that? I did not see anywhere there where you could park under any falls.
Of course when i was there it was late summer and the drought then dried up most of the falls...

Dan - great story! A bit like my adventure and the same mileage. Mine was in 2007. I was paranoid about breakdowns also, but I only lost the AC (was a bonus to start with...)
A great memory for sure.

Quick Reply: Longest trip in your Oldsmobile