General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Helping hands

Search this Thread

Old December 1st, 2013, 09:29 AM

Helping hands

So over the past few years Classic Oldsmobile has had some people fall on hard times . I know money is tight for EVERYONE in some way or another.
But a small donation form many would help our olds community from time to time . Is there a way to set up a thread or link to help out . If a family has to travel a long ways to get a child looked at or other debilitating coast I for one would like to help . Would a Send money or help to a Co person go over? Could a Moderator open a thread with CO member John doe is on the ropes and if you wanted to help send to xxxx . Any thoughts ??
Old December 1st, 2013, 10:04 AM
Justin

What a great idea and thoughtful , but how would one monitor it ,but never the less a great thought I love this time of year brings the best out in everyone !!!

A few cents goes along way from many !
Old December 1st, 2013, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by oldstata
What a great idea and thoughtful , but how would one monitor it ,but never the less a great thought I love this time of year brings the best out in everyone !!!

A few cents goes along way from many !
agreed thats why im asking for ideas Ok i know 5 to 20 bucks from a group of people would not fix things but if it would help out to get a son or daughter to chemo easer or maybe just a night out to take minds off of the trials and tribulations of the time . I Know others have reached out to member on the backside of post and i think others would like to help but don't think that small donation would make a difference.
Old December 1st, 2013, 03:40 PM

Thumbs up

That is always a good idea. Help out people who need extra money or even just housing for families in need. Great idea