General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

a few new family members ...

Search this Thread

Old October 7th, 2012, 01:32 PM

a few new family members ...

It's been a while since i have been on here, Just wanted to slide on in and see how everyone's doing these days, and introduce evryone to a few new ladies i have adopted... after a long 3 year search i have finally found a nice solid 64 F85 coupe, I live in new england so it's hard to find one with zero rust that doesnt require me to ship it home, I always like to go and inspect any cars i buy in person, it's always half the fun I also picked up a 64 jetstar88 with 22k original miles (blown motor) but i just put a 425 in it this weekend (66 dynamic88 donar car).. and last but not least 3 years ago i heard of an abandoned 64 cutlass coupe sitting behind a local buisness under a cover and i finally got a hold of the owner and will be bringing it home tomorrow ($250) it's rough but it's a bucket seat car and still has tons of good parts.. it's got a running 330 but the floors and frame are wasted.. I will be posting an add in the for sale section for any parts you guys may need.. I'm not looking to retire of this car, but you guys gave me so much help and tech info when i was putting the 425 in my first F85 that i appriciate everyone on here and would like to help anyone else out that i can.. just pay for shipping and few bucks to my son (as he will be removing all parts) .. all i want from the car is the seats but cannot bear to watch a local scrapper junk it for 100 bucks.. so i will be dragging her home in attempts to recycle her remains, hopefully tomorrow or tuesday i'll have a complete list of good parts left on her and will post an add then... thanks again guys and have a great week