General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Dealing with jensenracing77....

Search this Thread

Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:50 PM
NôôB

Dealing with jensenracing77....

IS AWESOME!!!! Great guy to deal with and very understandable . Thanks to this guy I have better looking grilles for my 70 Rallye 350. Thanks a lot buddy and i main your debt
Old February 2nd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Now tell us something we didn't already know..... I've had the same results for stuff I've bought from him too. Plus, he'll go out of his way to try and find a part for you.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
NôôB

He held onto the grilles for almost a month for me so i could buy them.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 05:21 PM

Smile

Yes, absolutely great to deal with. He sold me a set of vinyl top moldings and went out of his way to take measurements and draw me a picture indicating all of the hole locations amount of clips weld studs etc. The vinyl top on my Supreme had been removed and the information needed is not in any of the manuals, so much appreciated. Quality of the trim, communication and price were all exceptional !
Old February 2nd, 2012, 05:45 PM
71 & 72,now I want a 68

I'll agree...a great person to deal with
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:21 PM
Registered Abuser

I was able to pick my hood spear in person from him. He works at a nice convenient place where I can turn my rig around.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:59 PM

I bought a radio from him a couple months ago. Great experience - nice part, good price, good communication, safe packaging, and fast shipping. It's nice to have people like him in the hobby.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 03:46 PM

I'll throw in for this. Good guy to talk too/deal with. I have the pleasure of living near him!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 03:57 PM
Registered Luser

Helped me out with the qtrs on the Vista Project....very nice guy, and very reasonable prices too!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 04:32 PM

easy now! you are making me feel funny, i don't know how to respond. i was hoping it would go away last night, lol. to tell you the truth i wouldn't be doing what i am doing without the help from 2blu442, oldspackrat and 507olds. i think i was sending them a PM every other day asking how to list something or how much to ask when i started selling stuff a couple years ago. those guys are the true professionals. i also want to thank everyone here for buying. i don't get rich doing this but it does make me enough to do the things to my cars that need done and also enjoy them. my house payment and bills are high enough that i could never do anything to my cars without you guys buying parts.

but thanks for the comments guys, it does mean alot to me.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by ent72olds
Helped me out with the qtrs on the Vista Project....very nice guy, and very reasonable prices too!
and that was the first deal i ever made on the net. it was a very new experience for me to make a deal and never talk to the person. i think i talked you into giving me your number so i could call.

thanks
Eric
Old February 3rd, 2012, 04:58 PM

Location: Orion Township Michigan 30 Miles North of the Murder City
I would have to agree with you.I just wonder how many time he has been asked to be The Best Man in a wedding ?
Old February 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM
Registered Luser

Originally Posted by jensenracing77
and that was the first deal i ever made on the net. it was a very new experience for me to make a deal and never talk to the person. i think i talked you into giving me your number so i could call.

thanks
Eric
Yes Eric....I even got to speak to your wife! And there's nothing wrong with being a good honest person, so don't be embarassed! I wish there were more people in the world like John(2blu442) and yourself. You guys help make this hobby of our's fun....
Old February 3rd, 2012, 06:09 PM
Sammy70 455 Supreme

Smile

Originally Posted by jensenracing77
easy now! you are making me feel funny, i don't know how to respond. i was hoping it would go away last night, lol. to tell you the truth i wouldn't be doing what i am doing without the help from 2blu442, oldspackrat and 507olds. i think i was sending them a PM every other day asking how to list something or how much to ask when i started selling stuff a couple years ago. those guys are the true professionals. i also want to thank everyone here for buying. i don't get rich doing this but it does make me enough to do the things to my cars that need done and also enjoy them. my house payment and bills are high enough that i could never do anything to my cars without you guys buying parts.

but thanks for the comments guys, it does mean alot to me.
I am in -bought a radio from oldspackrat-he was very helpful and responded really fast -he also kept me informed about the status of my purchase-did not leave me in the dark(had a few of those)
Old February 3rd, 2012, 06:18 PM

Location: Orion Township Michigan 30 Miles North of the Murder City
And there is nothing wrong with the word Profit..Eric .."You" bought it ....sell and make some money..I would like to think I am fair.If someone tells me 25 Ill ship 40.
Some people just dont get it.Thanks Eric .Scott Winn.John McNeel.Rambow..You guys are the Real Oldsmobile Guys.