General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Carlisle

Search this Thread

Old October 4th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Smash

Carlisle

anyone heading to next to the last event at Carlisle this weekend. I'm actually heading to Dickinson College for my daughters road volleyball game. Match starts at 12 noon will be at the swap meet my 2pm make a day of it. Wouldn't mind a little Oldsmobile chit chat with anybody who might be there give me a shout will meet up first ones on me.
jaycee7575@gmail.com goes right to my phone. If any of you guys are vendors I'm coming heavy. Gonna be a beautiful day in PA on Saturday.
Old October 4th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by smash72
anyone heading to next to the last event at Carlisle this weekend. I'm actually heading to Dickinson College for my daughters road volleyball game. Match starts at 12 noon will be at the swap meet my 2pm make a day of it. Wouldn't mind a little Oldsmobile chit chat with anybody who might be there give me a shout will meet up first ones on me.
jaycee7575@gmail.com goes right to my phone. If any of you guys are vendors I'm coming heavy. Gonna be a beautiful day in PA on Saturday.
Um, Carlisle ended last weekend. Hershey is this week.
Old October 5th, 2017, 04:36 AM
Smash

Originally Posted by joe_padavano
Um, Carlisle ended last weekend. Hershey is this week.
again your right Joe that Fall event is 2018
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:40 AM

Smash72 - we will have Oldsmobile chit chat and probably 50 + Oldsmobiles at our Fall show in Downingtown, PA on Sunday. Assume not too far for you, so if you are around, swing by !

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...-8-2017-a.html
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Smash

Originally Posted by tva442
Smash72 - we will have Oldsmobile chit chat and probably 50 + Oldsmobiles at our Fall show in Downingtown, PA on Sunday. Assume not too far for you, so if you are around, swing by !

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...-8-2017-a.html
caught a 28" Muskie at Marsh Creek in Downingtown and a couple 6lb large mouth. Was in a float tube under the bridge when I landed the Muskie scared the crap out of me when I saw him. We used to go to the campground every year about 50 of us until it was sold about 5yrs ago. I'm about a hour from there and will def try to make it. We need a forum where people can all post there local shows for who knows who can make it. Can't make it if you do t know about it. First I'm hearing of this Downingtown one. Sounds good thx.
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:31 AM

Great Muskie and campground memories !

Our club's website calendar page does list a lot of local shows as well:
http://clubs.hemmings.com/delvalolds...s_Calendar.htm

If you are on Facebook, you can join our club's FB page as well to keep up on some local events.

Hope you can make tomorrow. We are rain or shine. If you stop by ask for Tom. Hope to see you!