General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Buyers beware!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old April 13th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Olds + Mopar = Happiness

Buyers beware!!!!!!!!

BUYERS BEWARE OF BILLIANS AND TRILLIONS INC. SELLERS OF MUSCLE CAR PARTS AND CHROME I came across this businesses website looking for a quarter side trim molding for my 442, he stated on the phone and talked my ear off on how he had this piece in absolute mint condition with no imperfections and was show quality saying it was an awesome piece. i bought this for $150.00 and waited over 2 weeks for him to ship it, finally as it arrives i open it and it looks like it was pried off the car with a prybar, the end was bent and the back of the piece was beat, the whole piece was warped and didn't even fit on the car right, not to mention what looked like a 2 minute polish job that left scratches all over the entire piece!! the BBB has flagged this guy already and i have read many complaints so i am just warning all of you guys to stear clear of him!! BUYERS BEWARE STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS!!! NO REFUNDS!!!!
Old April 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Sorry you learned that the hard way. Unfortunately we've known that for a long time.
https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...ts-dealer.html
https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...omed-trim.html
Old April 13th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Yeah, Billions and Trillions is a pretty obvious scam site.
I didn't realize that they actually mail out merchandise - thought they just took money and laughed.

Sorry they got you.

- Eric
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:10 PM

BikerFox

I saw the BikerFox Billions&Trillions owner on that TV show with the skateboarder host Rob Somethingorother on VH1 or EmptyV the other night. I think it is called "Ridiculous". He was guest commenting on Youtube and internet videos. That guy has actually yelled at and cussed me over the phone.
Old April 14th, 2012, 07:10 AM

Sorry to hear, but keep the word out. Not sure how someone like that is still in biz. If you paid by credit card, i would dispute it since the moron at b&t is not helping at all.
Old April 14th, 2012, 07:30 AM
"me somebody" site member

The guy is a nut-case, no doubt. I have heard complaints running from him being rude, to his prices being crazy, to the parts not being described accurately (true of MANY parts vendors, sadly. But he does not run a "scam business", and I have NEVER heard of him taking people's money and not delivering the part (as one responder to the orgiignal poster suggested). Despite knowing what I know about the guy, and having been yelled at and hung up on by him in the past, I took a chance and bought a remote mirror for my '67 442 from him 2 years ago and was happy with the transaction. For some reason, he was polite on this occasion (maybe business was slow?), the price was not too crazy (though it was a bit high), and when it came, it was as described. I was satisfied with the transaction. I am not posting this counter-point to encourage people to do business with him, but to state the facts of my experience. I have had parts delivered that were not in the condition promised by more guys than I care to mention, ranging from dedicated parts businesses to supposed "car guys" just selling their extras. Its unfortunately de rigeur in this hobby. Best bet is to not buy anything sight unseen (in the case of my mirror, I was sent a few detailed pictures).
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Frank is surely something else. Seems I may have struck a nerve for him to call me names in an email he replied back to because I thought his price for a part was somewhat steep and that I was no longer interested, Like really atleast I was being honest and not wasting his time. As a businessman he does not operate in a very professional manner, thus it shows. And I don't care what anyone says either, if you dealt with him before and you're happy then good on the both but this was my first time experience, and I suggest steer clear.
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:18 PM

I got an IDEA!!
Publish his number on here, and we can all call him in our spare time, and waste his time and noone else could get through to get ripped - off!!
I'll do it!!
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:21 PM

918-291-1966 lol here yah go!!
Old November 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Hmmm, I'll call when I get off work, at 4 am
Old November 16th, 2012, 10:14 PM
I'm indecisive. Or am I..

I've been to that site. The stuff he (supposedly) has seems almost too good to be true. The prices I got were pretty high but thats as far as I got. Where does someone get all of this NOS stuff?
Old November 23rd, 2012, 11:03 AM

Location: Orion Township Michigan 30 Miles North of the Murder City
Billions and Trillions

He stuck me for $695.00 for an Instrument Panel Core that was painted Silver.No Speedo Head ,No Gauges,No Gauge Lens,Swiches.It wasnt what he represented on his site.
I tried to get him to reason with me telling him He may have had the wrong address.This isnt what we agreed on.Dont pay by Debit Card ..You have ZERO Recourse ..Thats all he will take..
I was a Gentleman.After 5 long conversations.I told him "What YOU need was a Good Old Detroit *** Whooppin.
He told me "I would go to Jail just like the last few guys"..
When I told him that Jail wasnt a Big Deal since I had been in Prison for 5 years .I got his attention.
I did call the Better Business Bureauin Tulsa.
He had some 39 Un Settled Claims.
Since that episode .I decided to start Restoring Instrument Panels.
I should thank him.
I have met so many nice people along the trip.

If you ever get Bored .Really Bored ..Google Biker Fox...
He has had his name legally changed.Ill bet Mom and Dad are proud.
Ill bet he lives in a Village and skips to work.
And has Friends up the Butt.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:10 PM

Yuck!!! the guy looks like a pedophile. Honestly that's just disgusting.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:25 PM

Never trust a business website that publishes their "play-list" on the web. ...just sayin...

Sorry you get scammed, but thanks for the information. Putting them on my "no f...'ing way" vendor pile. If I still lived in N Central Texas I could have taken a quick trip up there with a cricket bat.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by HolidayCoupe
Yuck!!! the guy looks like a pedophile. Honestly that's just disgusting.
Hey, that's not very nice...

to pedophiles!