General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

All Olds show in Alliance - The prettiest one is getting famous!!

Search this Thread

Old October 21st, 2009, 07:43 AM
Captain of my ship

Well happy pre-birthday So whatcha turning 29 again
Old October 21st, 2009, 09:43 AM

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear cutlassgal happy birthday to you. Make a wish and blow out the candles.

29 years young, You don't look a day over 17 I thought you and your daughter were twins unitil you told me different
Old October 21st, 2009, 12:20 PM

Happy Birthday

I'll dial 9 1 and keep my finger on the last 1 just in case we need to call the Fire Department.
Old October 21st, 2009, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
I'll dial 9 1 and keep my finger on the last 1 just in case we need to call the Fire Department.

Sandy does live in "Twinsburg" citcapp.
They have the big Twins Days event every year with twins from all over the world, national news stories, the whole nine yards.
The mayor and her entourage were scouting at a cruise-in and they asked me if I would like the honor of being in the BIG parade as the mayor's parade car.
I respectfully told her and them to get lost, too hard on the engine and interior.

Happy Birfday on Sunday Sandy, hope it's a real dandy.
Old October 21st, 2009, 04:21 PM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Thanks Jamesbo!! Thats mighty kind of ya!! You know they have those single digit candles now, so I think we'll be safe! I only need two of them!!

Originally Posted by wolfman98
Well happy pre-birthday So whatcha turning 29 again
Thank you wolfman! I'm turning "old enough to know better, but still too young to care"!! Or maybe "too old to Rock N Roll, and too young to die"!! Or both!! You never know with me! LOL!! 29 again.....

Originally Posted by citcapp
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear cutlassgal happy birthday to you. Make a wish and blow out the candles.

29 years young, You don't look a day over 17 I thought you and your daughter were twins unitil you told me different
Thank you citcapp!! I love you too! My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday a few weeks ago, and I handed him the Fusicks catalog!! He looked in it, and said "My God, you're like Nicole was when she was 8 - you have EVERYTHING circled!!!!!
Old October 21st, 2009, 04:38 PM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Bluevista

Sandy does live in "Twinsburg" citcapp.
They have the big Twins Days event every year with twins from all over the world, national news stories, the whole nine yards.
The mayor and her entourage were scouting at a cruise-in and they asked me if I would like the honor of being in the BIG parade as the mayor's parade car.
I respectfully told her and them to get lost, too hard on the engine and interior.

Happy Birfday on Sunday Sandy, hope it's a real dandy.
Why thank you very much!!! I'd be happy if we have some sunshine on Sunday!! You know, I've never been to Twins Days, and I've lived here almost 11 years! Not my idea of a fun time, I guess! They do get a lot of news coverage for that event. Now with the Twinsburg Chrysler plant shutting down for good in March, they need all the revenue coming in to the city that they can get! They've started clearing out the trees on 91 for the building of the new Cleveland Clinic they're going to start construction on. That made the Mayor happy!!!