Defogger/AC relay wiring

Search this Thread

Old May 20th, 2020 | 06:14 AM

Defogger/AC relay wiring

Hi all, just typed out this whole thing on my phone then lost it before it posted 😡
1972 supreme with AC and defogger grid

So I'm trying to get my defogger wiring right and can't figure it the relays. Is there a diagram showing what color wires goes where? The assembly manual wiring diagram doesn't show it and all I found was the below pic which doesn't seem to match my wiring. This pic could be for the blower style not the grid but idk.

I'm missing the fused power wire from the top left relay to the junction. And those two yellow wires on the left I believe should be on the far right terminal. The bottom relay looks good. But the ac relay on the right had a wire with a connector coming off it marked in yellow below, that goes into the firewall but the manual pic below looks like it should be going to the ac resistor. I could be mis reading the diagram though.

Any diagrams or pics that might clear this up for me?

Yellow wire in my car is going into the ac grommet hole. I'm missing the 3 wire connector including the fused wire from the top left relay.

Think the double yellow wire in too left relay should be on the right most spade.