The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!

Search this Thread

Old November 24th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Cutlass Lover

YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!

Okay guys... you need to try this product! Jamesbo asked me if I would be interested in trying this cloth he picked up at a green show, and give him my opinion of it. He was kind enough to send me one, and let me tell ya, I love this thing!!!

I used it Saturday... started out cleaning the glass in a couple of my kitchen cabinet doors... was very impressed, and went on to the windows.

I ended up doing all the windows in the house - inside and out!!

No, I won't do yours too!

You just wet this cloth, wring it out very well, and wipe the glass! I've never cleaned windows this easily! No cleaners and towels to carry around! Just rinse it out and keep on going! Amazing!! It didn't take much time, either.

I'm going to order several more of these. I told my sisters about it, and they want to try one too. I haven't tried it on my car windows yet, but I will! You can use it on things other than glass also.

Bluevista.... if you're out there somewhere, you can use this in your bathroom and kitchen to get it all shiney!!!!!!

I would recommend this product to all! Just don't think about giving it to your wives as a gift... we don't like that!

Seriously... give this thing a try! Thanks again, Jamesbo!

ultimatecloth003.jpg
Old November 24th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Banned

ill take a sample
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Just don't think about giving it to your wives as a gift... we don't like that!
Then I married the right woman. You have to keep the one that asks for a Dyson vacuum for Christmas. I'll give her anything that gets me out of housework.

John
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:23 AM
...should get a life....

Originally Posted by Eightupman
Then I married the right woman. You have to keep the one that asks for a Dyson vacuum for Christmas. I'll give her anything that gets me out of housework.

John
You sure did..... I bought my wife a new vacuum cleaner for Xmas one year. I won't be doing that again !
How come we love getting things like drills and saws and sanders and grinders and things yet women don't like receiving tools like vacuum cleaners?
It got me out of doing the housework though. Can't do housework when you're not allowed in the house.

I'll be looking out for those cleaning cloths down here as well. She loves cleaning the windows
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:37 AM

Ha! My wife is constantly reminding me that she does not want any gift that has an electrical cord.
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:05 AM

Sounds like a good product.
Old November 25th, 2009, 05:17 AM

Thanks Sandy

I'm glad you liked it.

I really like it also but wanted some more opinions before I endoresed it on CO.

I watch this guy in the booth next to me put Crisco on glass, smear it around with a paper towel, Then take the cloth wet it, wring it out well and wipe the Crisco off the glass w/o any chemicals. He could wipe it in any direction w/o smears or streaks.

His name is Tim and you can contact him at cruzintim2@yahoo.com
888-369-7123

He's a very nice guy and one of us [car nut]

I don't think you will be disapointed with this cloth.

Thanks again Sandy for being a product tester.

Regards,

Jamesbo
Old November 25th, 2009, 08:39 AM
this is not my car lol

Originally Posted by msco123
Ha! My wife is constantly reminding me that she does not want any gift that has an electrical cord.

i'd be more worried of the wife that asks for battery powered gifts!!! lol
Old November 25th, 2009, 09:03 AM

His name is Tim
Are you sure his name wasn't Billy Mays or Vince?
Old November 25th, 2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by scubastever
i'd be more worried of the wife that asks for battery powered gifts!!! lol
My mom and sister are the only females I have ever known to be asking for power tools / yard tools for Christmas each year.
They are addicted to the Black and Decker 18V battery tools, just like I am. One battery, 25 different tools.... Great performance, too.
Not only do they want them, but they USE them, too!

Easy one stop shopping for all of them (and I ) when I was in Oregon at the B&D outlet in Seaside! 400 bucks and 80lbs shipped!

Now if only Alice would get that tool desire... She still wants feminine stuff....
I guess I can get her tools and when she says she does not want them, I will keep em! She gets the thought, I get the gift!!

Last edited by Lady72nRob71; November 25th, 2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old November 26th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Registered

Talking Wipe Your Troubles Away

Okay guys... you need to try this product! Jamesbo asked me if I would be interested in trying this cloth he picked up at a green show, and give him my opinion of it. He was kind enough to send me one, and let me tell ya, I love this thing!!!

I Bluevista.... if you're out there somewhere, you can use this in your bathroom and kitchen to get it all shiney!!!!!!

I would recommend this product to all! Just don't think about giving it to your wives as a gift... we don't like that!

Seriously... give this thing a try! Thanks again, Jamesbo!

I be here Sandy!!!!!

Green show? Your car would trophy at one of those for sure Sandy.

These things may be some sort of miracle cloths if Jamesbo got them from Billy Mays.

I'm also humbled and honored to be chosen as one of the lab test rats.

I'm a pretty skeptical person so I gave it the full treatment and I'll be danged if the thing doesn't work.

After I read the directions twice I tried it on my dog noseprint covered sliding glass patio doors and it worked, no streaks and the glass is smooth, my wife even noticed at how much clearer the glass was over glass cleaner.
I tried it again in the evening so I could really see if it left streaks by looking at reflections and nothing, I was wearing my glasses and looking hard too.
I then went out to the Vista and did the side windows, very nice, seem to shine a lot more than ever.
Tried it on the greasy w/dog nose prints glass oven door and it also worked.
Pushed my daughter out of the way who is doing make-up every minute and goofing with her face and did the big bathroom mirror, A-OK.

The glass is literally squeaky clean. I sprinkled a little water on it then wiped with a paper towel to test and it sounded like a mouse choir.

I don't know what the Ultimate Cloth is but it's something.
Probably made by magical Elfs or Smurfs in a tree somewhere.

Intead of smearing around the dirt like paper towels or newspaper and glass cleaner do it takes off the dirt when you wipe off the glass and rinse it out. When you finish if there is no dirt on the glass it can't streak, streaks are just smeared around dirt.
The material it's made of looks highly compresed and is very strong, has a weave or striations if you look closely at it. I think those are part of the secret plus the material doesn't absorb the dirt and it easily rinses and wrings out.
Pro window washers only use plain water-sometimes a drop of detergent to break surface tension - but they just wash then rinse the glass off with a sponge then squeegee it, basically the same concept but the cloth does it all and is much neater....and it's magical.

I'm going to get some more, even though this thing looks ike it would lasts forever by how strong it is.
It's mine, all mine!... my wife and kids will grab it so I need a few more at least.
The money you save on cleaning supplies is well worth the cost, and they're cheap.
I may give all three of my bro's and three seesters one for Xmas if they promise not to bother me for another year.

All this is just my two cents woof.
If Sandy approves that's enough of an endorsement for me.
She knows clean, don't tell her but when she was away from "The Perttiest One" and wasn't looking I ate my Oxen sangwich off a makeshift tray-table/ air cleaner lid I borrowed from her engine at the Ox Roast show we attended.

Thanks Jamesbo.

Last edited by Bluevista; November 26th, 2009 at 04:37 AM.
Old November 26th, 2009, 05:26 AM
Cutlass Lover

You did WHAT at the Ox Roast????? You crack me up!!

So, you like this magical cloth too? It really does a nice job! I felt like Billy Mays giving a sales pitch!! Nicole was laughin at me as I went through the house doin the windows... I kept sayin "I love this cloth"!! Mine is dirty now. I washed it by hand and hung it up to dry. I'm going to show my sister when she comes down for dinner later. Maybe I'll try it on her car windows... they always need washed!
Old November 26th, 2009, 07:34 AM
71 & 72,now I want a 68

O.k. you all have reeled me in,

this ultimate cloth sounds like just the thing I need.

Cleaning the inside rear windows on my 71 and 72 cutlass S's,fast back body styles have always been a big pain,because of the angle and lack of space at the bottom of the window.

The deciding factor for my decision to try this product would be price.

So,how much will this magic cloth set me back?

thanks
Old November 26th, 2009, 07:37 AM

I bought 5 for $20.00
Old November 26th, 2009, 07:43 AM
71 & 72,now I want a 68

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
I bought 5 for $20.00
Sold! I'll be trying this product.

thanks
Old November 26th, 2009, 08:24 PM
is Fast Enough ...

nice...
Old November 26th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Bluevista.... if you're out there somewhere, you can use this in your bathroom and kitchen to get it all shiney!!!!!! I would recommend this product to all! Just don't think about giving it to your wives as a gift... we don't like that! Seriously... give this thing a try! Thanks again, Jamesbo!
I'm glad you liked it. I really like it also but wanted some more opinions before I endoresed it on CO.

I watch this guy in the booth next to me put Crisco on glass, smear it around with a paper towel, Then take the cloth wet it, wring it out well and wipe the Crisco off the glass w/o any chemicals. He could wipe it in any direction w/o smears or streaks.

His name is Tim and you can contact him at cruzintim2@yahoo.com
888-369-7123 He's a very nice guy and one of us [car nut] I don't think you will be disapointed with this cloth. Thanks again Sandy for being a product tester. Regards,Jamesbo
Originally Posted by Bluevista
I be here Sandy!!!!! Green show? Your car would trophy at one of those for sure Sandy. These things may be some sort of miracle cloths if Jamesbo got them from Billy Mays.
I'm also humbled and honored to be chosen as one of the lab test rats.

I'm a pretty skeptical person so I gave it the full treatment and I'll be danged if the thing doesn't work. ................... It's mine, all mine!... my wife and kids will grab it so I need a few more at least. The money you save on cleaning supplies is well worth the cost, and they're cheap. Thanks Jamesbo.
That you Allan H, or did the evil redgoat get your computer password?

I also got one of these to try out, and in a nutshell I'm as impressed as Jamesbo, Cutlassgal, and Blue redgoat

Oh, one more thing it works most excellently on? Eyeglasses. I can't believe how clear my lenses were after using this cloth. No streaking (honest) and none of that swirly oily residue that you can't get off with any other cleaner. OMG it was impressive. I'm not sure I want my MRS. watching me get excited about cleaning mirrors, windows and bathrooms. It could lead to a whole different set of expectations. I did try it on the car windshield, and just like Allan H says, squeaky clean. Drove to work with oncoming glare, again almost invisible glass. Wow!

On a quieter note: I've only used the cloth for 1 day. I want to see what the long term will bring out. Only reason I'm withholding full endorsement is I've tried some products in the past that started out gangbusters and then sort of gave up the ghost shortly thereafter. This cloth has a 5 year guarantee (I think, gotta look at the instruction thingy) so I plan to try it for awhile longer. But based on first impressions, Holy Hanna it actually is delivering what it promises. Thanks X2 Jamesbo.
Old November 27th, 2009, 03:18 AM

I watched Tim demonstrate the cloth for 2 days, maybe a hundred times and was so fasinated I probably asked 200 questions.

After about half a day of wiping Crisco off his demo window he said, "Look at this." The dish pan he used to hold water in had an oily film floating on the surface. So he dumped it and got some fresh/clean water.

So that's where all the "dirty dirty" goes when you're using it. I think keeping the water clean is one way of keeping the cloth operating at peek performance.

Thanks for all of your reviews.
Old November 27th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Cutlass Lover

I demonstrated it to Jean yesterday, and she was impressed with how easily and how well it worked! She wants a few now.
Old November 27th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Registered

My wife was all happy with me going around the house washing everything I could find.
I do inside housework all the time, or house detailing as I call it, I'm no ordinary typical male chauvinist pig.
I'm a domesticated typical male chauvinist pig.

I may give the Ultimate Cloth a shot on my big screen TV and PC monitor, worked great on my glass screen TV's, so much clearer nad all kinds of stuff came off after they were done with glass cleaner in one of my controlled scientifical experiments.
The eyeglass thing is a good idea, I hate wearing glasses but if I can see though them it may help a little.
I don't know if my eyes going bad is a blessing or a curse, some things I just don't want or need to see as I age for my own good.

I'll be doing all my neighbor's windows and mirrors next.
I have today off and I love new tools.

I'll keep it handy for Sandy's next 710 type question for when coffee shoots out of my nose and gets all over the PC monitor.
Old November 27th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Cutlass Lover

Old November 29th, 2009, 07:19 AM

After cooking all weekend [turkey,dressing, sausage, eggs, hasbrowns etc] My stove was a mess.

I gave the cloth the ultimate test on my black AGA stove and black pannel fridge.

I am very impressed how it removed grease, w/o smearing and removed dirty finger prints all over the fridge's door pannels.
Old November 29th, 2009, 07:40 AM
71 & 72,now I want a 68

After cooking all weekend [turkey,dressing, sausage, eggs, hasbrowns etc] My stove was a mess.

I gave the cloth the ultimate test on my black AGA stove and black pannel fridge.

I am very impressed how it removed grease, w/o smearing and removed dirty finger prints all over the fridge's door pannels.
So,if I understand this correctly,

the same cloth you just used to clean the greasy stovetop,you can rinse and wring in room temp water then take it right out and clean the windows on the 69 HO? leaving no oily residue?

Old November 29th, 2009, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by w-30dreamin
So,if I understand this correctly,

the same cloth you just used to clean the greasy stovetop,you can rinse and wring in room temp water then take it right out and clean the windows on the 69 HO? leaving no oily residue?

Actually I bought several. One for the kitchen, one for the garage etc.

When the cloth gets dirty, you wash with soap and water and air dry. The directions say, You can use bleach to disinfect, but NO fabric softeners.
[I don't have a clue why]

The one I cleaned the stove with my "Super model" [a.k.a. "She" who must be obeyed] used yesterday cleaning wood work, mirrors etc. around the house. I would guess it's about due for a cleaning.

Black appliances IMHO are a PITA to keep looking nice.
Old November 29th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Just an Olds Guy

...................Black appliances IMHO are a PITA to keep looking nice.
So is stainless steel, but the cloth seems to work well cleaning it too!! Anyone who's got SS knows what I'm talking about, so I'm really being "ultimately" impressed by the versatility of this cloth. Yup, same as you and Allan H, I used it on my computer monitors, TVs, windows, mirrors, Stove and micro glass panels etc and it's doing just fine so far.
Old November 29th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Cutlass Lover

I love this cloth!!! I've used it on our TV screen, mirrors, curio cabinet glass, black glass top stove... still goin strong!
Old December 4th, 2009, 10:25 AM

The Clothman is here now

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback of The Ultimate Cloth that Jamesbo had shared with you.

I have used this cloth for years on my cars and motorcycles and it still amazes me when I clean something else how great it works. It works fantastic on glass, paint, chrome, woodwork, antiques - anything you clean with any other method can be cleaned with this cloth.

No More Paper Towels or Chemicals!!!

For those of you that have one, have you tried it on your upholstery? It works great on all materials from leather to crushed velvet. Try it on your headliner, door panels, instrument gauge lenses and whatever your imagination comes up with.

To use the cloth properly, wet well with WATER ONLY, wring out tight and clean. Rinse and wring the cloth often as you clean. This cleans the dirt from the cloth insuring you a streak free and scratch free cleaning job.

They are guaranteed for 5 years general use and are very durable.

They sell for $6.00 each or 2 for $10.00, 5 for $20.00 shipping cost vary on quantity ordered, $4.50 covers most parcels.

Just e mail me at cruzintim2@yahoo.com I take cards via Paypal so it is secure. Or call me toll free at 1-888-369-7123

Please feel free to call with any questions. I would love everyone to experience this product.

Thank you again for your response.
Have a great day,

Tim Kruse (Clothman)
The Ultimate Cloth
P.O. Box 71244
Knoxville, TN 37938
Old December 4th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Wow! I might have to buy one.
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Registered

Hey clothman.

My wife took my Ultimate Cloth and won't give it back so you'll be hearing from me.
She even did the windows on her car, you can actually see through them now.

They really would never come clean even with the "good" glass cleaner and paper towels or any other method and I tried.
They were always streaked and it drove me nuts when I was in the car.
My Vista Cruiser's windows always have a few streaks after I clean them that show up soon as I take it out of the garage, and that thing has windows.
The ones I did look really nice, I can't wait to do the rest of them when I get another cloth, more than one would probably be a good idea.

It works on all that stuff?
Sure can't hurt to try since there's really nothing to hurt it.
I hate when Windex takes all the vacuum chrome plating off my dashboard trim.
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Banned

how about a price break for the website's members?
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Cutlass Lover

.....I hate when Windex takes all the vacuum chrome plating off my dashboard trim.

Last edited by cutlassgal; December 4th, 2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Redgoat's fault
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Registered

.....I hate when Windex takes all the vacuum chrome plating off my dashboard trim.

I did that to my '64 Dogdge in '73.
It had a pushbutton trans and I had the fastest shifting thumb around.

Hey! Why is the edit his fault????
His T-3 eyes are yellow with angry dimness.
Old December 4th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Ya know, the claim on cleaning "cloth" is true. Yesterday morning I brushed up against a dusty box in the garage with my navy uniform. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggghhh. It shows every little dust spec. Ran inside really quick looking for something to wipe it down. Yup, there was the ultimate cloth where I left it still a little on damp side. Swipe, swipe, brush, brush. Instant clean (and I mean clean) uniform - no lint anywhere. Not even any wet spots that look like you peed yourself ( Sandy and Redgoat.....Don't .....go there.....) I'm really impressed. Gotta try this on my 72 headliner when it warms up. It works exceptionally well on stainless steel or brushed metal surfaces too. Jamesbo, I might have to look at retiring and getting an Ulimate cloth franchise up here. Then I'll learn "Billy Mays by correspondence". Watch the late show for my infomercials??
Old December 4th, 2009, 04:58 PM
...should get a life....

This thread has turned into one big infomercial. I hope you're all getting paid commission cos I just ordered 5 cloths from Tim. No doubt the postage will cost as much as the cloths so I hope they work as well south of the equator. Wonder if I wring them out with a clockwise twist or anti clockwise down here?
Anyway,...thats got the Xmas shopping sorted out. The missus will be impressed.
Old December 4th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Allan R
Ya know, the claim on cleaning "cloth" is true. Yesterday morning I brushed up against a dusty box in the garage with my navy uniform. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggghhh. It shows every little dust spec. Ran inside really quick looking for something to wipe it down. Yup, there was the ultimate cloth where I left it still a little on damp side. Swipe, swipe, brush, brush. Instant clean (and I mean clean) uniform - no lint anywhere. Not even any wet spots that look like you peed yourself ( Sandy and Redgoat.....Don't .....go there.....) I'm really impressed. Gotta try this on my 72 headliner when it warms up. It works exceptionally well on stainless steel or brushed metal surfaces too. Jamesbo, I might have to look at retiring and getting an Ulimate cloth franchise up here. Then I'll learn "Billy Mays by correspondence". Watch the late show for my infomercials??

Don't go where??....You already did!?
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Bluevista
Don't go where??....You already did!?
No, that......must have been.......your alter ego........redgoat.......tapping into......my computer.......NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Arrrrghhhhhh!!! Redgoat's .......got my Password........Silence,..........I keel heem!!!!!
Old December 5th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Cutlass Lover

Old December 6th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Registered

No, that......must have been.......your alter ego........redgoat.......tapping into......my computer.......NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Arrrrghhhhhh!!! Redgoat's .......got my Password........Silence,..........I keel heem!!!!!
Who know what evil lurks in the heart of Bluevista?...

The Redgoat do!
Old December 6th, 2009, 04:40 AM

Ya know, the claim on cleaning "cloth" is true. Yesterday morning I brushed up against a dusty box in the garage with my navy uniform. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggghhh.
Are you sure it wasn't a chanille bedspread
Old December 6th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Cutlass Lover

.....Who know what evil lurks in the heart of Bluevista?...

.....The Redgoat do!

Quick Reply: YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!