The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!

Search this Thread

Old December 6th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Are you sure it wasn't a chanille bedspread
What the heck is a chanille bedspread?? Ok Sandy, help me out here. Give me a clue. I never know what's lurking in the heart of Bluevista OR Redgoat.

Bedspread???? hmmmm, yup I've got some in the garage but I use em for rags.....Chanillle??? Sounds like perfume..... Either way, it sounds like Bluevista ......or Redgoat........is trying to "cover up" something. I know, I'll find out using my ........"Spy-coins"..... None of your secrets will be safe.....
Old December 6th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Cutlass Lover

Chenille is a type of fabric... a lot of bedspreads made out of it... kind of like cotton. It would leave lint. I don't want to know whats lurking in the evil twin-nesses heart... scares me! Some things are better left alone!
Old December 6th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Chenille is a type of fabric... a lot of bedspreads made out of it... kind of like cotton. It would leave lint. I don't want to know whats lurking in the evil twin-nesses heart... scares me! Some things are better left alone!
Guess I'll have to check for belly button lint in the morning to know if I've got those sheets. Don't think so though, most of the time I wake up it's with a sock stuffed in my mouth from snoring too loud!! Hey! I never claimed to be perfect....
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:25 AM
Cutlass Lover

I should try that on Larry! I sleep with ear plugs in, and I can still hear the snoring
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:17 AM

Tried the cloth on the windows this weekend, only problem is my wife caught me using it and now she wants to put me in charge of windows. Thanks alot Jamsbo Works great
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Registered

Chenille bedspread???

I feel all icky now, I have to go hang some drywall or go get lost and not ask directions to get that out of my system.

I sleep on old burlap smurf collecting sacks and a have a leather blanket I chewed to make pliable like an Eskimo does to seal skin, and the leather was still on the cattle beast when I did it.

We have coins with red on them like that Spy coin too, waitresses mark tips with nail polish and you get them all the time.
Psst...they're actually secret spy-waitress messages...shhh.

I hate when they try to pass off that fake play money change with the beaver on it to me at McDonalds.

You use the opposite side of the cloth down under Col Wickham.
Maybe when we use it up on the northern hemisphere side and you the southern side we can trade and really be greenish??

The shipping would only be $24,529 dollars a piece by chartered jet?
A big one so they're comfortable.
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Cutlass Lover

You crack me up!!! You're lucky Laura doesn't make you sleep in the barn!!! Or do you?..........
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Bluevista
I hate when they try to pass off that fake play money change with the beaver on it to me at McDonalds.
That happens to us up here too. But they try to pass off fakes with eagles and presidents heads on them!!! Talk about conspiracies! Our national bird is ....uhhhh...geez I knew this before. Got it: Our national bird is the Playmate of the Month. Not everyone can soar like an eagle when you're dealing with a bunch of turkeys!!!
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Registered

Smile Numismatics

Originally Posted by Allan R
That happens to us up here too. But they try to pass off fakes with eagles and presidents heads on them!!! Talk about conspiracies! Our national bird is ....uhhhh...geez I knew this before. Got it: Our national bird is the Playmate of the Month. Not everyone can soar like an eagle when you're dealing with a bunch of turkeys!!!
Ben Franklin wanted the turkey as the national symbol before the eagle, glad he didn't want a Loon bird or that could of been on our money, could you imagine?

He was never a president, managed to get his face on the hundred dollar bill though.
Susan B. Anthony and Sacagawea were never president but they could only manage to get on dollar coins nobody wanted.
People would mistake Susan B Anthony coins for a buffalo head nickel, sorry buffalos.

Speaking of change....

I'll trade a president for a Playmate of the Month anytime!!
Please?
Okay, I know you're getting the short end of the stick, gimme an old hockey puck and we'll call it even.
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Cutlass Lover

Ever been hit with a hockey puck????
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Just an Olds Guy

No Trade...

Ben Franklin wanted the turkey as the national symbol before the eagle, glad he didn't want a Loon bird or that could of been on our money, could you imagine?

Yeah, that's kinda nuts. Who would do THAT???? Next you'll be telling me that you're thinking of putting polar bears on a $2.00 coin. What'll you come up with next??? Get your tinfoil cap back on!!
I'll trade a president for a Playmate of the Month anytime!! Please?

Me too, me too, me first, me first.....Actually if you traded the President for a Playmate, I'd say you just improved on the way politics should be played in the US!!
Okay, I know you're getting the short end of the stick, gimme an old hockey puck and we'll call it even.
Are you outta your mind? That's like giving away a national treasure!!! Keep the funny money. Hockey is our lifeblood up here.
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Cutlass Lover

Quote:
.....Yeah, that's kinda nuts. Who would do THAT???? Next you'll be telling me that you're thinking of putting polar bears on a $2.00 coin. What'll you come up with next??? Get your tinfoil cap back on!!

Old December 7th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Registered

No go huh???

I didn't think you would give up a hockey puck but you can't blame a guy for trying.
I have some Cleveland Browns footballs I'll thrown in the deal, in fact you can have the whole team and the city.
Okay, a blank cheque too.

I have plans of turning the Playboy Mansion into the White House and turning that place into a Burger King.

All rise for the flame broiled Whopper!
Old December 7th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Cutlass Lover

Old December 7th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Just an Olds Guy

No go huh???

I didn't think you would give up a hockey puck but you can't blame a guy for trying.
I have some Cleveland Browns footballs I'll thrown in the deal, in fact you can have the whole team and the city. Okay, a blank cheque too.

How bout I make that blank check out to you so you can keep em both???? Knew a guy once named Cleveland who had a dog named, you guessed it - Spot. You didn't think it was gonna be Cleveland did ya? More aluminum foil nurse, stat!!!! Code Blue-vista
I have plans of turning the Playboy Mansion into the White House and turning that place into a Burger King. All rise for the flame broiled Whopper!

Hmmmm, so that's why Redgoat looks at you like you're a flame broiled chicken.....Ok with me as long as I get to choose anything else I want "supersized" You servin Flying Monkeys?
Old December 7th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Cutlass Lover

Old December 9th, 2009, 01:57 PM

Ultimate Cloth club members special

I want to thank Col Wickham for the order. They will work just fine south of the equader, but you have to clean in a counter clockwise motion.

agtw 13 asked about a discount for members. I can't discount the listed price but, as Col Wickham will find out, I put an extra cloth in his order. You all can expect the same when you are ready to order some.

My standard pricing does make them lower cost if you buy more than 1.

1 for $6.00
2 for $10.00 ($5.00 ea)
5 for $20.00 ($4.00 ea)
15 for $45 ($3.00 ea)
30 for $80.00 ($2.66 ea)

I also have a larger cloth called "The BadBoy" it is 15.5" X 19.5" for those who want a handfull of cloth.

They are $9.00 each
2 for $15 ($7.50 ea)
3 for $20.00 ($6.66 ea)

I do have a Christmas Special; 4 standard size and 1 Badboy for $20.00.

By the way these also make great Christmas gifts.

Thank you all again for checking this out.

Merry Christmas,

Clothman
email cruzintim2@yahoo.com
Toll free 888-369-7123
Old December 9th, 2009, 08:08 PM
...should get a life....

Thanks for the "Xmas Bonus" Tim.....5 for the price of 4 is a great deal.
Hope they get here by 25th or I'll have to find her another present!
Living on the bottom of the earth I always clean counter clockwise, but if these cloths don't work can I exchange them for clockwise ones?
Old December 10th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Cutlass Lover

I mailed a check today Tim, so be watching for it!!
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:19 PM

They went out yesterday

Hi Cutlassgal,
I received the order and they were shipped yesterday. You should be in cloth heaven soon.

Thank you for the order.

Hey Col Wickham, try counter clockwise with the left hand.

Maybe you need to have a live demo - How warm is it down there?

Thanks again all, for your sincere feedback and fun comments,

Clothman (Tim)
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:41 PM

Spring is here, almost!

Hi Everyone,
Spring is right around the corner and Spring Cleaning comes with it.

Thanks again for all who have purchased my Mirafiber Cloth. I have now added an online shopping cart to make it easier for you all to look at my products. Check it out at; www.cruzincloth.com

Be sure to check out the Bad Boy Cloth it is a monster measuring 19.5 x 15.5 inches. Great for those big cleaning jobs.

Everyone will be getting your cars out soon and I bet they all have collected some dust and haze on the windows over the winter. As you see in the previous posts, those who have them really like them.

Clean with WATER ONLY and get a Streak Free Shine!

Thanks again all and have a warm Spring,

Tim Kruse
Clothman
Attached Images
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:54 PM

Hi Tim,

Great product folks. Personally endorsed by the not so rich and famous.
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Cutlass Lover

I'm still lovin mine.... I use it all the time!!!
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
I'm still lovin mine.... I use it all the time!!!
You should get the "Bad Boy" for when the boys are bad Sandy.

My wife got a bunch and never got around to giving them out at Christmas or since. Now she said she's keeping them for herself, they can get their own.
Old March 5th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Cutlass Lover

I can try it out on Redgoat first!! lol!!
Old March 5th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by clothman
Hi Everyone,
Spring is right around the corner and Spring Cleaning comes with it.

Thanks again for all who have purchased my Mirafiber Cloth. I have now added an online shopping cart to make it easier for you all to look at my products. Check it out at; www.cruzincloth.com

Be sure to check out the Bad Boy Cloth it is a monster measuring 19.5 x 15.5 inches. Great for those big cleaning jobs.

Everyone will be getting your cars out soon and I bet they all have collected some dust and haze on the windows over the winter. As you see in the previous posts, those who have them really like them.

Clean with WATER ONLY and get a Streak Free Shine!

Thanks again all and have a warm Spring,

Tim Kruse
Clothman
Hi Tim,
Got any "Spring" specials like at Christmas? I really liked my cloth - used it one everything until I forgot where I put it. BTW it even worked on cleaning dust off my uniform without leaving any lint.
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:26 AM

Here is a Spring Special for my Club friends. 4 regular cloths and 1 Bad Boy for $20.00. I will also give out 1 free cloth with each order placed through March. I will add the Bad Boy Special to my shopping cart today.

Or just e mail me and we can process orders that way as well.

Thank you for your interest.

Tim Kruse
Clothman
cruzintim2@yahoo.com
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:09 AM

Thanks

Thanks Tim fer the Spring Special. It arrived as you said. Now to get the Super model to do the winders.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:18 AM

Sounds good.I may have to order some for the little woman.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:30 AM

This really amazes me! I've been using these micro fiber cloths for over 2 yrs! One thing that hasn't really been mentioned is as a substitute for a chamois. Better, quicker & the result is better! The paint on my '92 Camaro (black, 2 coats, then 2 coats clear), sets up you think you're looking about 6 in into the car!
I just have 'em washed well before I use 'em on the paint. Still have the 1st one I bought!

Couple of you guys try it & see if I'm not right!!!

By the way, these cloths should also be available elsewhere- I got mine @ a normal store!

Ralph
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:27 AM

Pollen mess clean up

Have you tried the Mirafiber cloth on the pollen mess on your cars and patio furniture? You will be amazed at how the pollen rinses out of the cloth and leaves your surface streak free.

As Ralph say's microfiber may work great for a chamois, but you may want to look closer at what these 2 products are.

MICROFIBER and MIRAFIBER are quite different products. To verify what you are using, the Mirafiber has rounded corners on the cloth. Mirafiber is a far superior product in that has finer fiber elements and keep from trapping dirt and sand particles in the cloth. A clean cloth will not scratch any surface.

MICROFIBER cloths, especially the colored ones are usually a 70% cotton and 30% microfiber product, (Microfiber just means short fibers). The cotton fibers will hold on to oils and dirt particles and give you more of a chance for scratches and leaving streaks.

The MIRAFIBER cloth fabric does not absorb the water! They have no cotton fibers in them. It is the way the polyfibers are woven that makes it trap dirt and oils and rinse back out clean.

MICROFIBER cloth fabric can absorb water, chemical residue and oils that don't rinse out completely and can transfer these messy residues to your other surfaces and give you streaks.

The Mirafiber cloths are not sold in stores and are available only from authorized distributers like me.

Remember to look for the round corners.

Thanks all for your orders and have a great spring!

Tim
Old October 11th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Cutlass Lover

Hey Tim.... If you're still out there somewhere, I just placed an order on your website! Man I love these cloths!! Thanks!
Old October 11th, 2010, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by msco123
Ha! My wife is constantly reminding me that she does not want any gift that has an electrical cord.
then I guess that rules out the new curling iron, or electric blanket then..
Old October 14th, 2010, 08:41 AM

Hey cutlassgal!
Thanks for the order They went out on Tuesday.

Have you tried the cloth on your upholstery? It works on many fabrics including leather!

Enjoy the fall colors everyone,
Clothman
Old October 14th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Cutlass Lover

Hey Tim! No, I haven't tried it on my cloth seats.... maybe I will!! Never thought about using it on the leather in my Intrigue! I sure love the cloths, lol!!
Old October 17th, 2010, 01:21 AM

Just seen this thread again and decided to try them out.
Old October 17th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Cutlass Lover

You'll love them!! I did all my house windows over the weekend, and I use them on Teepo all the time too!