The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Worth a look

Search this Thread

Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:10 AM

Worth a look

Take a few minutes to think about what this guy is saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=jeYscnFpEyA

If the url doesn't work search "we the people stimulus package"

Last edited by scrappie; August 3rd, 2009 at 05:18 AM.
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:41 AM
Captain of my ship

There is a lot he says that I agree with and some i don't. The 2 term idea is good as well as voting for their own raises paying for their own social security etc. The reason that the people have lost representation is pretty simple and that is because the people allow them to be legally bribed by lobbyists. they all have groups ( mostly big buisness ) that help pay for their re-election campaigns and they represent them and not the people. He who has the most money is the one who gets representation.
Old August 4th, 2009, 06:13 AM

Sad but true, most everyone can be bought. When I was a kid growing up I use to think politicians were people you could look up to. Now I look at most of them as crooks or con men. Most people in this country don't pay attention to the political agenda thats going on today over things that are so important to us, our children and our parents (health insurance overhaul) I can't say I pay as much attention as I should. These things are being rammed down our throats wether we like them or not. I think most people feel powerless, some too busy trying to put food on the table, some ignorant and some just could care less.
As I am older now I care less for "me" and more for my children and their children. How could we saddle them with such an enormous burden of debt?
I am concerned for the future of this country and I will be more active in trying to get people to care and act and get more involved, regardless of which side of the isle.
Old August 4th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by scrappie
I am concerned for the future of this country and I will be more active in trying to get people to care and act and get more involved, regardless of which side of the isle.

that's a good thought,but everybody has an agenda,and agendas get in the way of progress.
that's what politicians count on,dividing the masses.

can you imagine if 200 million people finally just rose up together as one and said "enough is enough"?

i guarantee you there would be martial law the next day,and the 1st and 2nd amendments would be suspended.

internet would be shut down,only way of communicating would be through HAM radio.

the politicians would be crapping their pants,they would have the military roaming the streets,detaining American citizens.

that's when you find out who really runs this country,the corporations and oil companies that put money in these scumbags' pockets in washington.

that's who really runs this country.

Last edited by agtw31; August 4th, 2009 at 06:39 AM.