The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Where's 1ATony?

Search this Thread

Old January 8th, 2010 | 04:40 AM
Captain of my ship

Maybe you guys will have to settle this with your petty cars As for me I think the sig pic is self explanatory
Old January 8th, 2010 | 04:55 AM

Mirror mirror on the wall.....................................
Old January 8th, 2010 | 05:35 AM
Cutlass Lover

No question about who is the beautifulest/prettiest one of them all!!!!!
Old January 8th, 2010 | 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by wolfman98
Maybe you guys will have to settle this with your petty cars As for me I think the sig pic is self explanatory

Unfortunately,

"The Yankee Clipper" didn't take kindly to his wife's exhibition and shorty thereafter file for D-I-V-O-R-C-E [as Tammy would say]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQs3jZbxFTQ
Old January 8th, 2010 | 07:08 AM
Cutlass Lover

I don't want to play house......
Old January 8th, 2010 | 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
I don't want to play house......
Me either with a woman tripping over her Snuggie and falling all over the floor wearing a football helmet.

But I do think a Benny Hill type Video has some marketing potential.

Hey Red Goat,

Lookie 'ere Sandy already made a Benny Hill video wearing a red blouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CTB...eature=related

Oh no! Here it comes.

Sandy's Salvo " You're a.................."
Old January 8th, 2010 | 07:37 AM
Cutlass Lover

You're such a ........ !!!!! That's funny Jamesbo! I'm sure Redgoat will enjoy that one and add to it, no doubt!! Red is my favorite color, but they didn't have a red snuggie so I got blue.
Old January 8th, 2010 | 10:42 AM
Registered

Talking Heaven Hath No Fury...

A blue Snugglie?
Better watch out for Gargamel and his cat when you're wearing that thing Sandy.

Sig pic hijacking.
No tough female down under road warrior types in it like some of the others sig pics?

Speaking of.....that does look like Sandy in the video?
Probably looking for an opener for that can of whoopass.

"What's an opener?"

Have a good sport tie your kangaroo down Col Wickham because after the crawcrabs get finished with you and Fred tans it your hide will be hanging on Sandy's shed.
She can play bass guitar and the diggeriedoo at the victory/engine painting party.

You can take him Sandy.
Just a giant mouse.

Old January 8th, 2010 | 10:49 AM

[quote=Bluevista;137949]Speaking of.....that does look like Sandy in the video? /quote]

I'm 'ere to tell ya. If that's not her, it's her twin.

"What's an Opener?"

1] "Take my mother in law............"

2] A church Key.
Old January 8th, 2010 | 11:49 AM
Cutlass Lover

.....Have a good sport tie your kangaroo down Col Wickham because after the crawcrabs get finished with you and Fred tans it your hide will be hanging on Sandy's shed.

Yeah.... what you said!!!

...You can take him Sandy.
Just a giant mouse.

I already did!!!!

Ding..... Round 3

KNOCKOUT..... Cutlassgal's The Prettiest One remains the Champ!!!!!!!!
Old January 8th, 2010 | 11:58 AM
Cutlass Lover

[quote=Jamesbo;137953]
Originally Posted by Bluevista
Speaking of.....that does look like Sandy in the video? /quote]

I'm 'ere to tell ya. If that's not her, it's her twin.

"What's an Opener?"

1] "Take my mother in law............"

2] A church Key.

Darn.... They told me they would never show that video!!! Had I known, I'd have gotten waaayyyyy more money!!! But I was young.....
Old January 8th, 2010 | 12:01 PM

"Float like a butterfly,
Sting like a bee
Sandy takes him in round 3"
Old January 8th, 2010 | 12:10 PM
Cutlass Lover

YEAH!!!! That be right!!!!!!
Old January 8th, 2010 | 01:20 PM
Captain of my ship

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Unfortunately,

"The Yankee Clipper" didn't take kindly to his wife's exhibition and shorty thereafter file for D-I-V-O-R-C-E [as Tammy would say]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQs3jZbxFTQ

Shortly after the publicity pics for the movie were shot.
Old January 8th, 2010 | 03:04 PM
Registered

Unfortunately,

Hmmm...but now I digress.
The song that was always playin on the jukebox at The Crystal Barbeque when I went there as a teenaged youth to get a good half chicken dinner was " It's Cheaper To Keep Her" and I always demembered those wise words.
The Buddy Guy version.
Those blues bro's guys did it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw02DhS5eLk

I have a a hankerin' for a Mama's Boy rib dinner now, a staple at my batchelor pad back in the day.
Old January 8th, 2010 | 03:07 PM

Being house bound with all of that snow brings out the crazy people Not mentioning any names.....................pinch Catch that wabbitt
Old January 8th, 2010 | 03:56 PM

Blue,

Me thinks Sandy's too young to remember "That Girl"
I remember and have not forgotten, "That Girl" can ride in my Oldsmobile any day. I love that hair.
Old January 8th, 2010 | 04:01 PM
Cutlass Lover

Nah, Citcapp... I think it's the heat on the "under" side!!! Brings out the craziness...
Old January 8th, 2010 | 06:28 PM
GM Enthusiast

Being house bound with all of that snow brings out the crazy people Not mentioning any names.....................pinch Catch that wabbitt
Yeah, that's fer shure!
Old January 8th, 2010 | 08:04 PM
...should get a life....

Nah, Citcapp... I think it's the heat on the "under" side!!! Brings out the craziness...

The fight was just a diversion Cutlassgal.... Checked the shed lately cos look what just drove up my driveway. NOW it's the prettiest one !!

car1.jpg

Last edited by Col Wickham; January 8th, 2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old January 9th, 2010 | 04:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hamm36
I remember and have not forgotten, "That Girl" can ride in my Oldsmobile any day. I love that hair.

Now that's a sig pic.
Maybe your dice should show snake-eyes now Sandy.

That 'Roo driving looks like a cool dude in a loose mood.
You let him drive it and not Nicole Sandy?
Just wait until she finds out...mmm...mmm...mmm.

Hey Sandy, that "That Girl" hairdo would look good, you use oil filters for curlers to get that major flip deal going.
I saw a pic of someone that looks a lot like you in a pic with a girl with a flip and a '72 Cutlass Supreme?
I know it has '71 grills but it's a '72.

Did you you ever work for Olds at the car show??

Look at the throne-like platform it's on.
I bet "The Prettiest One?" would look good on that.
Old January 9th, 2010 | 06:38 AM

Wow - where did you get that picture?? Gorgeous girl and car! Got any more??

I love Sandy's new Aussie competitor - she will get a KICK out of that, no pun intended...

A fun thread here, for sure!

Last edited by Lady72nRob71; January 9th, 2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old January 9th, 2010 | 08:05 AM

Let's put this fella in the ring a kick some .........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXG4H...eature=related
Old January 9th, 2010 | 04:16 PM
...should get a life....

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
??

I love Sandy's new Aussie competitor - she will get a KICK out of that, no pun intended...

A fun thread here, for sure!
Sandy's a great sport and her Olds will always be The Prettiest One, but ya gotta cut loose and have a bit of fun in these forums.
Knew I'd get a bite if I put up the challenge.
Classic Olds is a great place. I've got a couple of Olds Calendars and a bunch of Ultimate Cloths which would never have happened and one of the reasons I've bought the new car is because I know I'll get support here when I need it.
Oh,......And Captain Jack (the Roo driving Sandy's car) will strike again !
Enjoy your Winter guys....100F here again today....
Old January 9th, 2010 | 08:40 PM
Cutlass Lover

Colonel... I love that!!! It's great!! You got some of those photoshop skills like Bluevista. Thanks for the fun... I enjoyed it, and I'm sure we'll do it again! Is the car you bought the one you put in my sig pic?? If it is, it's very nice! You need to put some pics on here so we can check it out.

It's 8 degrees here tonight, and we had snow most of the morning, but we actually got to see the SUN and BLUE skies!!! God I was happy!!! Like a moth to the flame... I just stood in the sun and it felt sooo good!!! You can send some of those 100 degrees my way and I'll love it!!! I took some more snow pics for Rob this morning... I'm so tired of winter!
Old January 9th, 2010 | 09:03 PM
Cutlass Lover

Now that's a sig pic.
Maybe your dice should show snake-eyes now Sandy.

That 'Roo driving looks like a cool dude in a loose mood.
You let him drive it and not Nicole Sandy?
Just wait until she finds out...mmm...mmm...mmm.

Hey Sandy, that "That Girl" hairdo would look good, you use oil filters for curlers to get that major flip deal going.
I saw a pic of someone that looks a lot like you in a pic with a girl with a flip and a '72 Cutlass Supreme?
I know it has '71 grills but it's a '72.

Look at the throne-like platform it's on.
I bet "The Prettiest One?" would look good on that.

His name is a Eugene... LOL!! That was good, I gotta admit! It made me laugh! What you think... should I get 'roos on the hood??

I love this picture! It is soooo kewl! The Prettiest One deserves a platform like that! She would love it!!!!

I remember Linda putting metal curlers in her hair the size of oil filters!
I always wondered how she could sleep on those things! My hair has never had a curler in it, so it can't be me in the pic! It's been long and straight most of my life. Mom used to get us those pixie haircuts when we were young, and I had it cut in a **** once... it "waves" when it's short! I keep thinking about getting it cut, but don't know what I want. I don't have the time or the want to to mess with it. I just want to brush it and go!

I did have outfits similar to those in the picture, though! I loved halter tops!! I had 72 Cutlasses too... just not as nice as that one! Aaahh.. those were the days!
Old January 10th, 2010 | 01:42 AM
...should get a life....

Colonel... I love that!!! It's great!! You got some of those photoshop skills like Bluevista. Thanks for the fun... I enjoyed it, and I'm sure we'll do it again! Is the car you bought the one you put in my sig pic?? If it is, it's very nice! You need to put some pics on here so we can check it out.

It's 8 degrees here tonight, and we had snow most of the morning, but we actually got to see the SUN and BLUE skies!!! God I was happy!!! Like a moth to the flame... I just stood in the sun and it felt sooo good!!! You can send some of those 100 degrees my way and I'll love it!!! I took some more snow pics for Rob this morning... I'm so tired of winter!
Onya Sandy! ...Yep the car my son put into your sig pic (I can't do that stuff) is the car I'm buying. Cash changes hands tomorrow. I've put a couple of pics here from the add on Oldride.com but I'm having problems with the "Managing Attachments" function and can't get the ones he sent me onto the forum. It looks like a nice car and theoretically has everything I want this time...like a big block to start with plus air and a decent paint job. What else could a guy want?
...and I've put a couple of fans outside facing north east to blow some warm air your way. If my calculations are correct it should reach you in 7-8 weeks..

Old January 10th, 2010 | 02:18 AM
Registered

That car sure is pretty, could very well be the prettiest one I've ever seen?

It's one degree here and I live about 10 miles as the cookabera flies from Sandy so that supposed prettiest one is freezing her somethings off.
My "The Most Beautiful Car In The World" is snug as a bug in a rug up on the lift in my heated garage with the Vista Cruiser below.

I'll be waiting for those warm breezes to arrive, have my lawn chair and cooler sitting in 2 feet of snow waiting.

Col Wickham, why don't you buy a car you that you can drive back?

amphicar.jpg
Old January 10th, 2010 | 08:55 AM
Cutlass Lover

....That car sure is pretty, could very well be the prettiest one I've ever seen?

Don't make me come over there with my ice ball shootin cannon!!! You better clean out your eyes, or clean off your glasses... or both! LOL!!!

...that supposed prettiest one

Excuse me, Sir???? There is NO supposed involved! Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder... I mean beholder!

I am anxiously awaiting those warm breezes also... The sun was out early, but it was only 11 degrees... cloudy and flurries coming down now over here. I took some pics with the sun making the snow sparkle this morning for Rob. Will have to put them on later.
Old January 10th, 2010 | 02:12 PM
...should get a life....

[quote=Bluevista;138343]
It's one degree here and I live about 10 miles as the cookabera flies from Sandy so that supposed prettiest one is freezing her somethings off.

I'm not going there....Still nursing the bruises from last time so as far as I'm concerned the green machine is the prettiest one.
Cookabera? .....KOOKABURRA...
Old January 10th, 2010 | 02:31 PM
Cutlass Lover

I like your car Colonel! I hope all goes well with the transaction! I can't wait to see more pictures!! And I like this bird too! He is cute! Looks like they have a pretty strong beak!! The Prettiest One is very cold out in that garage... I was out there earlier, and I felt bad for her! I wish I had a heated garage... with or without a lift! LOL!!
Old January 10th, 2010 | 02:40 PM
Cutlass Lover

Some burr... cold.... pics for Rob!

various002.jpg

Taken on Saturday.

various005.jpg

various009.jpg

Doodle was saying "Oh mama... I don't like this crap!

I took these ones this morning - the snow did look pretty with the sun making it glitter!

various035.jpg

various034.jpg

My poor little tree... hope it survives!

various036.jpg

What is that bright thing up in the sky???? Haven't seen it in weeks!!!!

We're supposed to have a "heat wave" next Wednesday when it's going to get up in the 30's... Thursday is supposed to be around 40! Subject to change, I'm sure...
Old January 10th, 2010 | 04:23 PM
Registered

[quote=Col Wickham;138467]

I'm not going there....Still nursing the bruises from last time so as far as I'm concerned the green machine is the prettiest one.
Cookabera? .....KOOKABURRA...

Sorry, I don't speak Australian.

"Shock" is spelled "Shark" over here in the states.

I need to get one of those international keyboards.
Old January 10th, 2010 | 04:49 PM
Cutlass Lover

You're funny!!!!
Old January 10th, 2010 | 05:32 PM
...should get a life....

Awesome pics Sandy.....but what's that white stuff everywhere?
Old January 10th, 2010 | 05:57 PM
Cutlass Lover

It's frozen heat, Col.!!!!! LOL!
Old January 11th, 2010 | 12:31 AM

OK- now I've gotta jump in here!

@ Sandy & BlueVista: At least it's over with where you live! Take a look @ northern Germany & Denmark! The northern part of Germany is as flat as one of Perkins' pancakes AND they're getting a storm tide 4-5 ft above normal from the wind, & that with snow drifts high enough that cars are being completely buried! There's a dike that's in danger of getting washed out from the bottom! If that thing goes, it's going to flood for miles!
Glad I'm in the SW corner of Germany- we just got 2-4" over the weekend w/ temps low about -12 to -2 centigrade (~10-30) night to day spread.
@ Col: wanna swap degree-for degree temps?

Ralph
Old January 11th, 2010 | 04:24 AM
Captain of my ship

Still snow on the ground here , about a foot and it is hard as a rock. when it came down it was wet snow and we had a little rain on top of it . now it is about -10 and I can walk on top of it without breaking through.looking forward to warm air coming in close to the weekend and some of this hopefully melting.It may rain on Sunday sothat will help.
Snow is nothing new for germany , especially in the north , but the long cold snap in the U.K. is something they have not had for about 30 years. Wind , wind , wind everywhere , that's what I notice more than the cold and snow. Our winter was above average for December but is normal so far in January. The biggest problem is all the wind that comes in with these weather systems. With all the trees we have here it causes a lot of problems with the power lines. Trimming trees away from them is an ongoing all year long job , something I should be doing but don't know yet if I will ever get fixed up enough to get back to doing that. I don't miss working in this weather though I just miss being busy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
005.jpg (57.1 KB, 8 views)
Old January 11th, 2010 | 04:31 AM
Registered

That white stuf is called "Lake Effect" too, once they freeze over it's not so bad, the Great Lakes too.

My brother-in-law and his son just flew in from Singapore.
They're nuts.

The kid is starting the mandatory national military service in a couple of weeks and has been accepted into the commando program, the snowboarding and tubing should prepare him well for the jungles.
They can drink at 18 in Singapore, the kid was upset the state liquor store was closed yesterday, my daughter knew some obscure place to buy it though.
And here I was afraid he was going to be corrupted at they're cousins beer bong party this Saturday.

What drink do you make with Jagermeister and Red Bull?
Old January 11th, 2010 | 04:46 AM

That's what I meant. The wind is so strong that it's causing a storm tide 4-5 ft high! Not that England hasn't been hit hard- they have! Just wanted to mention it's not like we've been spared. This storm is being rated as the strongest since 1978!

Ralph

PS... Talk about off-topic!

Originally Posted by wolfman98
Snow is nothing new for germany , especially in the north , but the long cold snap in the U.K. is something they have not had for about 30 years. Wind , wind , wind everywhere , that's what I notice more than the cold and snow.