The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Quote of the day

Search this Thread

Old April 1st, 2011, 11:13 AM

Quote of the day

[Referring to Prince William's bachelor party)

"It's gotta be weird stuffing money into a stripper's bikini, when every bill has a photo of your grandmother printed on it."
Old April 1st, 2011, 05:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jamesbo

"It's gotta be weird stuffing money into a stripper's bikini, when every bill has a photo of your grandmother printed on it."
Write her a cheque.

I did that money stuffing, but it was at a strip club in the upper Great White Canadian North I was forced to go to, and there was nothing to stuff it into.
The place was a backwoods dump but the "ladies" were really good looking?
They all had heavy French accents too, the whole scenario ruined me for life.
The pic on the cash was a lady but it sure wasn't my grandma.
If it was I would of taken a black marker to her eyes beforehand so she couldn't see.
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:36 PM

Where the h@ll did you end up, Quebec?
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:52 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Bluevista
I did that money stuffing, but it was at a strip club in the upper Great White Canadian North I was forced to go to, and there was nothing to stuff it into.
Yup, I can sure buy that, you were forced to go to a strip club. You must have been shocked all to hell when you found girls there instead of cars waiting to be parted

The place was a backwoods dump but the "ladies" were really good looking? They all had heavy French accents too, the whole scenario ruined me for life.
Of course they were good looking. A few drinks will do that to anyone even the backwoods in Louisiana. Better you should have 'dem french womens' than a bunch of lusting lumberjacks

The pic on the cash was a lady but it sure wasn't my grandma. If it was I would of taken a black marker to her eyes beforehand so she couldn't see.
Either that or you could wear your usual disguise going into the room. Amazing how people don't even blink when they see a guy walk into the room wearing a paper bag. The unknown comic lives, even in the backwoods of the Great White North. Bring your back bacon, coleman stove and beer next time you hoser!

Originally Posted by Jamesbo

You don't really think for a second that he gets cash to play with do you? Not when there's a royal tab he can just initial. Either that or he can just swipe his Visa card down the cr**k of her butt and get his giggles that way?? Besides, I don't think Kate would let him go. Whattaya bet he's already whipped???