The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

More Alliance, Ohio '09 Olds Club Show Pics

Search this Thread

Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:33 AM
Registered

More Alliance, Ohio '09 Olds Club Show Pics

It was 85-90 degrees with high humidity in full sun on an asphalt parking lot.
It may warm some up in the colder climates and help with cabin fever.

There are a lot of nice Oldsmobiles around here.

I dig the flat black custom 50's 'vert, interior is really cool, dig the phone.

The white wagon is cool too, I'll have to ask him where he got the suicide **** for his steering wheel next time I see that car.

The plate on that green '72 Cutlass Supreme with the Chebby trunk stripes and unpainted engine should read MYBNTBMPR.

http://www.bigalslist.com/pictures/2...os081609_1.htm
Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:14 AM
car nut farmer

Great pics, thanks.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:20 AM

Great

Great pics

Thanks for sharing.

Hey Citcapp look at all the 69's
Old December 22nd, 2009, 07:33 AM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Bluevista
It was 85-90 degrees with high humidity in full sun on an asphalt parking lot.
It may warm some up in the colder climates and help with cabin fever.

There are a lot of nice Oldsmobiles around here.

I dig the flat black custom 50's 'vert, interior is really cool, dig the phone.

The white wagon is cool too, I'll have to ask him where he got the suicide **** for his steering wheel next time I see that car.

The plate on that green '72 Cutlass Supreme with the Chebby trunk stripes and unpainted engine should read MYBNTBMPR.

http://www.bigalslist.com/pictures/2...os081609_1.htm

Well.... What nice pictures!!! God it was soooo hot that day. Wish I had some of it now! Weren't all those Cutlii beautiful????? All the cars were so beautiful! I'm gonna have Nicole take the Intrigue next year too. She's not old, but she's still an Olds!!

I'll give you a "suicide ****" ... upside your head!!! You leave her stripes alone!!! Did ya have to get a close up of the bumper??? Huh? Huh?? You are such a $hit!
Old December 22nd, 2009, 07:43 AM

Yeah, Yeah, another 69 ho hum, seen one you've seen then all

pretty pictures!
Old December 26th, 2009, 07:14 AM

This is one event I look forward to every year. If the weather is good its worth the trip. Ho yea, dont forget to bring somekind of shelter, there is nowhere to get out of the sun.
Old December 26th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Well.... What nice pictures!!! God it was soooo hot that day. Wish I had some of it now! Weren't all those Cutlii beautiful????? All the cars were so beautiful! I'm gonna have Nicole take the Intrigue next year too. She's not old, but she's still an Olds!!

I'll give you a "suicide ****" ... upside your head!!! You leave her stripes alone!!! Did ya have to get a close up of the bumper??? Huh? Huh?? You are such a $hit!
I had to wait for things to cool down for a few days to look at this reply. I was afraid to look to see what you said.
I make a notch in the grip of my pistol every time you a call me a $hit, I ran out of room, I should of used a shotgun stock.

If Nicole gets a trophy is it hers or yours??
If I paint your engine and you get a trophy for the best engine compartment do I get it??
I do have to sign it in day-glo green lettering on each valve cover "REDGOAT WAS HERE" when I'm finished.
Old December 26th, 2009, 07:33 AM

What a great collection of Oldsmobile's!! - I think I fell in love a half a dozen times while viewing those photo's!!! - I need to put that on my calender for next year - it is only about 4 hours from me - little far with 4:10 gears and God I hate to trailer!! - maybe it is overdrive time!!
Old December 26th, 2009, 11:01 AM
71 & 72,now I want a 68

Some great pics there,thanks!
Old December 26th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by Bluevista
I had to wait for things to cool down for a few days to look at this reply. I was afraid to look to see what you said.
I make a notch in the grip of my pistol every time you a call me a $hit, I ran out of room, I should of used a shotgun stock.

If Nicole gets a trophy is it hers or yours??
If I paint your engine and you get a trophy for the best engine compartment do I get it??
I do have to sign it in day-glo green lettering on each valve cover "REDGOAT WAS HERE" when I'm finished.

You're gonna need a shotgun stock!!!!

Now, to answer your questions..... the answers would be Mine and NO!!
Seems to me you have enough of the winged ladies!!! I know the "gentleman" in you wouldn't want to be selfish! LOL!! Besides.... I'd have to have Laura kick your butt!!!!

Speakin of trophies..... she's gonna be kickin a$$ and takin names next year!!!!!!! She got all sorts of beautiful wonderful presents for Christmas!!! I will be posting pics soon..... She is sooooooo happy! And so am I!

Day-glo green lettering... mmm...mmm...mmm. Run Redgoat, run!!
Old December 27th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
You're gonna need a shotgun stock!!!!

Now, to answer your questions..... the answers would be Mine and NO!!
Seems to me you have enough of the winged ladies!!! I know the "gentleman" in you wouldn't want to be selfish! LOL!! Besides.... I'd have to have Laura kick your butt!!!!

Speakin of trophies..... she's gonna be kickin a$$ and takin names next year!!!!!!! She got all sorts of beautiful wonderful presents for Christmas!!! I will be posting pics soon..... She is sooooooo happy! And so am I!

Day-glo green lettering... mmm...mmm...mmm. Run Redgoat, run!!
I know it's usually ladies first but haven't you ever heard of the term "Age before beauty"?

Winged monkeys would be much cooler on the trophies.

I just polished all mine up with my Ultimate Cloth, took me days.

I'm glad you're both happy, need pics.
I'll be watching the Santa Sandy thread.
Did she come in the house to open her gifts, I didn't see anything on the news so I guess not?
I know she'll be showing off to the other cars even more now, my goat called her something under her breath when she saw those embroidered Cutlass pillows at the show that I can't repeat.

Do you have a webcam so you can watch The Luckiest One when you're at work like daycares use Sandy??
I have a baby monitor I use at night.

I looked and no elves came on Christmas eve and finished my car for me again.

The car will look like a giant shoe/AMC Gremlin when it's finished if those guys get their hands on it though, they're little smiling face on the giant gas cap on the tailgate. Or it will look like a giant cookie?... those lousy tree elves.
I already have Smurfs smurfing me questions about when my car is going to be smurfed blue again, they have a thing about blue ??
Kung Fu wanted to be Weedhopper Smurf... he was blue when they found him hanging in the closet?

It's going in very soon for paint, now that I have the money I don't care anymore, the thrill was in the hunt for the cash.

I think I know what your/her big present is and the long flat one I have an idea of, neither of my cars use one being a wagon and convertible?
The only other long flat thing I can think of is a sailsnake from off the road? eeeeew!

You'll never guess what I got other than sick.

Last edited by Bluevista; December 27th, 2009 at 07:50 AM. Reason: I forgot
Old December 27th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Cutlass Lover

Oh God! Are you still sick??? Burning up with fever??? Kung Fu wanted to be Weedhopper Smurf... A sailsnake? You just ain't right!! You crack me up!

Yes I have heard of age before beauty, but in this case, beauty must come first! The aged one already has soooo many trophies it takes days to clean them all! I wish I had that problem! LOL!!

I can't wait to see your wagon all painted! She will look beautiful!! I'm glad the elves didn't show up... I'd hate to see it looking like a giant shoe/AMC Gremlin!!!!!! LOL! You are funny!

So what did you get for Christmas other than sick and a few lumps of coal, I'm sure??? Some new winged monkeys??

I tried to tell Wal-Mart Santa that you were good this year - at least since I've known you - but he didn't seem to believe me! What's up with that???

I will post a new thread when I put the pics on.... I have to get them together first! I'm just soooo happy! Don Sitts is going to be a busy guy!
Old December 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Banned

who took the pic of the entry sheet on the dash with the owner's full name and address on it?

that should be deleted.