The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Maybe Larry could be a referee

Search this Thread

Old December 29th, 2009, 07:41 AM

Maybe Larry could be a referee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB4DQS-16wE
Old December 29th, 2009, 07:49 AM

You don't suppose thats the reason so many men take up car hobbies and spend time in their garages do you?
Old December 29th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Cutlass Lover

Jamesbo..... That is funny right there!!! The guy screamin at the coach looked just like him!! LOL!! I've seen him look like that before... not pleasant!!!

I have never and would never yell at anyone like that!! Unless someone happens to hurt my car.... then, I pity the fool!

I was going to click on that next video "Getting behind Sandy" but I was skerret to! LOL!!
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Jamesbo..... That is funny right there!!! The guy screamin at the coach looked just like him!! LOL!! I've seen him look like that before... not pleasant!!!

I have never and would never yell at anyone like that!! Unless someone happens to hurt my car.... then, I pity the fool!

I was going to click on that next video "Getting behind Sandy" but I was skerret to! LOL!!

I've never yelled like that either, unless they deserved it.

I'm actually a very shy and timid guy in person and would never want to draw that much attention to myself.

Larry probably gets like that when there's a peanut butter sandwich wrapped in wax paper sitting on a Hanna Montana paper plate with a note that you went cruising when he gets home from work every weekday evening in the late spring, summer, and early fall, all day on weekends must be a free for all.

Pity the fool that happens to hurt your car?...does accidentally count?

Does leaving it in pieces-parts all summer count?

I would be skerret too.
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Cutlass Lover

You crack me up!!! I put jelly on the sandwich too, and occasionally there's leftover pizza!! LOL!!!

All I can say is it's a good thing he takes high blood pressure medicine... I've seen his face turn so red I've thought he was gonna stroke out!!! No sense getting that pi$$ed off, ya know???

.....Does leaving it in pieces-parts all summer count?

Run Redgoat.... RUN!!!!! Faster Redgoat.... FASTER!!!!!
Old December 29th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Registered

I like potato chips on peanut butter and jelly sangwiches too.

My mom mixed anything with peanut buttur or jelly for our school lunch sandwiches. If there was a baby with formula being made in the house (always) it was Karo syrup and peanut butter on Wonder Bread, it was stickylicious.
You needed lots of little paper cartons of milk to wash it down.

I have blood pressure problems too.

I have to lose weight to get it down because I'm not going back on those pills if I can help it.

I've done it before.
Laura hates me because I lose weight when I do it.

I could move to San Francisco Caleefornia and get a perscription and just chill???
I'd probably gain weight from the munchies and offset any positive effects, plus I'd rather croak.

I already said I'm going to start on the second (New Years beast dinner) or they'll use it against me forever.
All these females here can remember every word I said to them about stuff like that to them and turn it right around on me when it comes time to, otherwise they don't hear a word I say.

This is my last week for beer and food so I may not make it past new years... and I won't care either.
Old December 29th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Cutlass Lover

I'll care!!! You better make it! Just do away with the nasty beer!! Do you like bananas on pb sandwiches too? Nicole does. Jean talks about having Karo syrup on sandwiches when she was growing up. I didn't... but she's the oldest and I'm the youngest!! You didn't look to me like you have much weight to lose??

Are you having roast beast for New Years dinner?? I always make kraut and pork. I got a little pork roast and some kielbasi... Larry doesn't like pork roast. I can eat kraut once a year! It's not a favorite of mine!

It's amazing how our selective hearing works, isn't it???? What??
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Registered

I'll care!!! You better make it! Just do away with the nasty beer!! Do you like bananas on pb sandwiches too? Nicole does. Jean talks about having Karo syrup on sandwiches when she was growing up. I didn't... but she's the oldest and I'm the youngest!! You didn't look to me like you have much weight to lose??

Are you having roast beast for New Years dinner?? I always make kraut and pork. I got a little pork roast and some kielbasi... Larry doesn't like pork roast. I can eat kraut once a year! It's not a favorite of mine!

It's amazing how our selective hearing works, isn't it???? What??
Beast covers all meats.

How about graham cracker sandwiches with peanut butter, cream cheese and Karo syrup?
Any baby stuff that was at hand, ever get those rock hard teething cookies in your lunch?
How were some of us kids raised on cow milk and pure refined sugar baby formula and we weren't fat like kids now?
Walked to school and played outside, chores, worked!???

We'll be having pork of some type and my daughter is talking about making sauerkraut *****.
We had pork roast for dinner?
Laura gets a food on her mind and we end up having it every day, I remember the chicken-summer of '04 well.

I grew up eating kielbasa and sauerkraut about once a week.
I sat and looked at it, I was the kid that wouldn't eat like Ralphie's brother, my big brother's name is Ralph too.

I'm about 15 pounds over where I would like to be at as far as weight.

My three brothers are big boys and I have to be careful even though they take after the humongo and hairy side of the family, they always say I'm "different"??

I won't fit under the frame of the car, starting to feel lazy, sit around on the computer too much reading recipes here.
Old December 30th, 2009, 04:42 AM

I keep fergett'in ya'll are from another planet.

Fer New Years day,in de south, Ya spose to have black eyed peas fer luck, Collard Greens fer money, and ham hocks for never go'in hungry. With corn bread [of course]

Today's cooking like Southern folks lesson will be corn fritters [a.k.a. Hot Water corn bread or Hoe cakes]

Mix corn meal mix with hot water and plenty of salt [for your blood pressure]

Drop a spoon full into hot Veggie oil, When brown turn,
Drain on a paper towel

Wonderful with Veggie soup, Brunswick stew or anything else.
Old December 30th, 2009, 05:09 AM

What PB&J's with Bannana do to you.

They make you into the Michelin baby
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
michelin kid.jpg (38.2 KB, 7 views)
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Cutlass Lover

That's a funny picture!! LOL I don't eat PB & J very often! That Southern fried grease y'all eat with your food will make ya look like that baby too!!!! Jamesbo... I like Collard greens!! My mom used to make a lot of different greens when I was growing up. I like cornbread too... without the grease!
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:29 AM

My mom used to make a lot of different greens when I was growing up. I like cornbread too... without the grease!
If you will tell me how to cook cornbread w/o oil, I'll buy ya a new piano
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Cutlass Lover

You are funny Jamesbo!!! I don't want a piano!!! LOL!! I just meant like NOT deep frying it or something like that! What's in it when you make it is different! No extra grease!
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Cutlass Lover

......How about graham cracker sandwiches with peanut butter, cream cheese and Karo syrup?
Any baby stuff that was at hand, ever get those rock hard teething cookies in your lunch?
How were some of us kids raised on cow milk and pure refined sugar baby formula and we weren't fat like kids now?
Walked to school and played outside, chores, worked!???

I never had those graham cracker sandwiches! I like plain graham crackers!

Makes ya wonder doesn't it???? I blame parents for the way the kids look. Ever hear the saying "Sometimes the worst thing for a kid is the parent"?? I always tried to make Nicole get outside and play. She never had pop or ice cream until we moved in with Larry... I didn't keep it around. She put on a few pounds, and I cut it out. Now she sits in the computer chair all the time!

.....the humongo and hairy side of the family, they always say I'm "different"??

You? Different??? Say it isn't so!!!
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Registered

The kid needs a matching dog.

Grease and fat = Flavor (not the dog!)

What are greens?
Cows and dogs eat green stuff, I like to know what I'm eating by name... not color.
I saw some green foods at the Chinese restaurant that didn't grow out of the dirt.

Sandy is from the south here Jamesbo, south of Route 14 is a whole 'nother world.

The welcome to Sandy's birthplace of Ravenna sign has an image of a raccoon with a black "X" covering each eye.
Old December 30th, 2009, 07:01 AM

You are funny Jamesbo!!! I don't want a piano!!! LOL!! I just meant like NOT deep frying it or something like that! What's in it when you make it is different! No extra grease!
I don't believe I've ever posted a recipe for deep frying anything.

As best I can recall, the only thing I deep fry is Shrimp Tempura. I do use a little oil [either EVOO which is good for you] or Vegetable oil cook with sometimes.

Julia [who passed away at 92] Used more butter and cream in a day than I do in a lifetime.

Tonite,

I'm making Ropa Vieja, con Black beans and rice with plantane.
Dag nabbit, I'm hungry again.

How do you feel about Cuban food?
Old December 30th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Cutlass Lover

You're gonna have a black "X" covering each eye if ya keep it up!!!
Old December 30th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Cutlass Lover

...Drop a spoon full into hot Veggie oil, When brown turn,
Drain on a paper towel

Sorry Jamesbo... I guess when I hear "drop in to oil", I think deep frying! It's a "South of Rt. 14" thing!!!

What's plantane??? I've never had cuban food!
Old December 30th, 2009, 07:25 AM

Sorry, it's plantain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantain

Kinda like a Banana

Black Beans and rice= fiber starch
Plantain= Veggie
Ropa viejo= [Old Clothes] is beef cooked to death then shreaded in onions/garlic/tomatoes/ peppers w/ cumin and searved often with green peas and pimentos on top.
Old December 30th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Cutlass Lover

Mmmmmm.... That sounds good! I would eat that!!!!
Old December 30th, 2009, 07:50 AM

Here,

Have some
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ropa.jpg (133.9 KB, 4 views)
Old December 30th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Cutlass Lover

That looks reeeallly good!! I brought Chicken stew for lunch today, that Larry made the other night! I likes it!!!
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Registered

That looks reeeallly good!! I brought Chicken stew for lunch today, that Larry made the other night! I likes it!!!
Chicken stew??
Never heard that term before?
Stew is usually for meat that's tough like street wombat and beast?
Do you just have to gum the chicken after it's softened up that much?
Streetsyltucky regional specialty??

I liked chicken pot pie in the white glass chicken at the dime store lunch counter.
Nothing is hotter when you break through the crust, it's like the slag layer on a pool of molten steel.

They had this Welsh Rarebit stuff on the wall menu and I was always scared I would see somebody eating the easter bunny.
Old December 30th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Cutlass Lover

Street wombat??? You are funny!! Yep. Chicken stew. It's too thick and creamy to be soup. Chunks of chicken, taters, carrots, celery, cream of chicken soup, klusky noodles and spices. Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm good!!! My favorite when it's cold outside!!! It's much better than Bob Evans chicken and noodles!!!

You were scared you would see someone eating the easter bunny??? That would not have been a good thing! LOL!!!
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:51 PM

Sandy, Can I have the chicken livers [if ya ain't gonna put "parts" in the stew.]

Blue, I need to give you my Lobster Pot pie recipe. "It'll make ya slap yo Mama."