The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Laugh for the day

Search this Thread

Old October 30th, 2009, 12:05 PM

Talking Laugh for the day

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun In one hand pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter: "Want coffee." The waiter says, "Sure, Chief. Coming right up." He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee. The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere, and then just walks out.. The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter "Want coffee." The waiter says "Whoa, Tonto! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?"
The Indian smiles and proudly says... "Training for position in United States Congress: Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day.
Old October 30th, 2009, 12:08 PM

Sounds like some positions around here at work!
Old October 30th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Cutlass Lover

Old October 30th, 2009, 01:12 PM

An elderly couple are concerned that they may be developing Alzheimers', so they get an appointment to their doctor. The doctor gives them both a thorough exam and doesn't find anything wrong so he suggests to the both of them that to help boost their memory, they keep track of things on a memo pad. One evening the couple are watching tv, and the wife decides she wants an vanilla ice cream so her husband gets up and heads toward the kitchen, Honey, shouldn't you write this down? says the wife. "Oh no" says the husband, I can remember that. vanilla ice cream, right? The wife says, yes, but I want chocolate syrup on my vanilla ice cream, OK says the husband and heads for the kitchen. Shouldn't you write that down?, says the wife. No, says the husband, I can remember that, vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. I want whip cream on top, says the wife. OK, says the husband and heads for the kitchen. Shouldn't you write this down? says the wife. No, I've got it, says the husband and heads into the kitchen. After approximately twenty minutes go by and a lot of noise of pots and pans banging around, the husband comes out and says to his wife, did you want toast with your bacon and eggs.