The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Have you seen "Paul" the movie ?

Search this Thread

Old October 12th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Banned

Have you seen "Paul" the movie ?

The wife bought this movie called Paul at Wal-Mart last week and we watched it last night, I laughed my _ _ _ off.

What was weird about this movie was, well maybe I should tell you what happened to me first, this past 4th of July. I'm setting on my back patio watching my neighbors shoot off their commercial grade fireworks on the street behind me because I worry my house is going to catch fire from falling fireworks. Where I live, people have more money than they do, comman sense and some just have too much money I think because shooting couple thousand dollars of fire works off every holiday, means nothing to them.

So, I'm sitting out there watching the show when I notice this yellowish/orange/red orb looking thing in the sky, a orb is what I would describe as an egg like shaped object. At first I thought it was just part of the firework spectacular but it just stayed there in one spot and it didn't move. It was changing colors and it kind of looked like it might be on fire at one point but then I could tell it was very egg shaped and not in trouble what so ever. Then I thought to myself, this is something not of this world. I wanted to go and get my new Sony HDR-CX160 digital video camera but I knew if I did, it wouldn't be there when I came back, so I just watched it for the next 45-60 seconds before a cloud covered it up and when the cloud had passed it was gone. The next night TMZ shows pictures of two UFO's over LA that looked very similar to the one I saw over the lake in my back yard. And before anyone asks, No, I was not on any kind of drugs or alcohol.

I just thought I'd share that with you because in this movie called Paul, the little guy from outer space, uses fireworks by the Devil's Tower out there in Wyoming to signal for a UFO to come and pick him up.

By all means, this movie isn't for kid's, it's full of all kinds of colorful language and adult content but it has so many parts in the movie that reflect on events used in other movies, which makes it very funny to anyone who's enjoyed any type of UFO's caught on video shows or movies like, Star Wars, Close Encounters, ET or the X-files series etc. you will like this movie.
Old October 13th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Administrator

I thoroughly enjoyed that movie.
Old October 13th, 2012, 06:36 AM

yup, great movie. I need to see Ted though...
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:16 AM
'87 Delta 88 Royale

We saw "Paul" earlier this year, we thought it both clever and entertaining, we also saw "Ted" as well, we wished we'd saved our money.

Roger.
Old October 13th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Cutlass Lover

Paul was a funny movie, lol!