The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Doing a youtube page

Search this Thread

Old July 7th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Chevy budget Olds powered

Doing a youtube page

Guys and gals. I have been a member here for a while. I got a lot of help and have learned a lot here from members and through books. I love helping people and sharing my work in hopes that it can motivate people to do it for themselves. My whole deal for learning was I was a broke kid out of high school who wanted a cool car and I had to learn because I didn't have a fat wallet. Im sure many can relate. But now comes a time where I really wanna pay it forward in a way. Im using my existing youtube page to start a series of videos to show what I have going on project wise ., which I always have going on. In my garage I have done full on body work to engines, transmissions , diffs , Although I do 90 percent of my work I do have help from friends in the industry get that last 10 percent ., members of this forum and people outside this forum in the hobby. The beauty of this hobby is the community. If it wasn't for bartering and trading labor my car would not be where it is. In short I hope to evolve my page into an interactive deal where through facebook we can have a small community of DIY guys who help each other out. Not just me sharing my work. I still am learning new things and need help my self but I will always share my failures and success.

The video im sharing my very first dedicated video towards this project. On facebook you can search for the page under coppers garage. Like , subscribe. I hope you all like it. Feed back is appreciated.

Old July 8th, 2018, 03:46 PM

I'll be watching.
Old July 8th, 2018, 04:04 PM

Thanks
Old July 9th, 2018, 06:51 AM

I enjoyed your video. I think you'll acquire a following as time goes on. That's good you are taking the time to video the build. I wish more younger people were into cars. You should plan on bringing your car to the Dick Miller Norwalk race next year. I'll be watching, thanks.
Old July 9th, 2018, 03:43 PM

Sounds good Man
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:36 PM

Thanks for putting this page together. As a new Olds owner and member to the community Ill be watching!