The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Atlanta Camaro Club Cruise Video

Search this Thread

Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:58 PM
It's a sickness!

Atlanta Camaro Club Cruise Video

Here's a video my wife put together of the cruise we took with the local Camaro club in Atlanta. What a great bunch of people!

Lots of new Camaros and a cameo by a nice Chevy drag truck. We went for some dyno fun after the cruise.

Enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJNdni1RsnU&hd=1

Last edited by Toyaholic; March 23rd, 2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old March 25th, 2011, 06:34 PM
It's a sickness!

Nobody likes videos?
Old March 25th, 2011, 07:11 PM
car guy

Originally Posted by Toyaholic
Nobody likes videos?
The video is nice and well put together. I think the main issue is the content and where you placed it. Face it not a lot of diehard Olds guys are going to get excited about 10 min video of new Camaros. For me it was just like working through my work parking lot. They have grown on me a lot but I am not sure I would own one. My little brother ordered one and had one of the first ones in his area buy the novelty already wore off and he traded it in a few months ago for a Tahoe. A friend of mine built on broke all the first records and so of them still stand. He was the first in the 11's, 10's and 9's with his but he has sold it to a new owner. I bunch of people around hear are buying 2011 GT Mustangs since they are uncharted territory and they want the challange to see what thy can do with one since they are so much lighter the the Camaro.

Here is one of when it still had the 6peed in it. The car rolls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F0rDKlbyEo
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:53 AM
It's a sickness!

You are probably correct. Wrong venue for this video. Thanks for watching. My wife loves to play with video and she is a car person. The black with orange striped Camaro was her Christmas present. I Like to play around with it too, since the 442 has been in storage since last July. That's driving me NUTS!

She is nice enough to let me play with her toy. We have had it on Atlanta Speedway and a few 1/4 mile tracks. Gotta love that the horsepower wars are back, didn't think I would ever see this again in my lifetime. Factory stock, the car constitantly runs low 13's with a best of 13.14.... on the stock tires!

We travel almost 100% of the time for the last few years and have met alot of great people. We try to make it to a bunch of car shows and races. Great fun and alot of nice cars.

Thanks again for watching.