Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Pro Street '66 Starfire

Search this Thread

Old September 24th, 2008, 02:58 PM
taildragger

Pro Street '66 Starfire

I have a Pro Street project. It's a 1966 Oldsmobile Starfire 5x,xxx miles. It's been professionally backhalved with ladder bars. Narrowed 12 bolt with 4.10 locker. M/T 31"x18.5" rear tires. Fuel Cell with Holley Black Fuel pump and BG fuel pressure regulatorwith -8 press loc line front to rear. Fresh rebuilt TH400 with stock valve body and B&M sift kit. Original 425 Big block just punched .030" over. Forged steel crank, 10.25:1 pistons, Rods resized, ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs, Heads just redone and ported, 254/258 @.050" Mondello cam, Milodon gear drive, Harland Sharp Roller Rockers, Ceramic coated Edelbrock intake manifold, Ceramic coated aluminum valve covers, Mallory Distributor, Flowtech headers, Moroso Oil pan, new radiator. $4000 b/o. The car is extremely straight with no rust anywhere. The rear needs the tin work done. All chrome and stainless is there and in good shape. The interior is 90% there and in remarkably good shape. The front seat needs work on the drivers side, and the back seat has one small rip. The back seat is mounted in nearly the original position. How many pro street cars have a full interior and can carry six people comfortably? All door panels are in descent shape.The only thing missing interior wise are the rear sail panels. Dash is in pretty good shape. It has Autometer gauges mounted under the dash and a 5" monster tach mounted on the dash. B&M shifter is mounted on the floor. Motor and Tranny are not in the car. I have everything to have this car running in no time. I just have no time for it. It's a really neat car that could be a really nice cruizer with very little work. Comes with a bunch of spare parts. email me for pictures. I don't know how to post them up here. Call or email with questions.
707-489-1558
blownpony@gmail.com

Old September 25th, 2008, 02:33 PM

Wow, Someone crazier than I...I would only think of doing what you actually did!...hats off...too bad you could not complete it....If only I didnt have so many cars already. I love it....Hope the sale goes well...I saw it on Ebay and Craigs list....Awesome!