Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

69 Vista - driveable project

Search this Thread

Old July 14th, 2011, 05:24 PM

69 Vista - driveable project

This is a car I had big plans for, it was a good running car a month ago, I am finishing up an engine swap as we speak (a few finishing touches and it is ready to run) it is a 350 TH400 & 12 bolt olds, new exhaust, new weather stripping still in the package, it has many new parts that have been put on recently, heater core, recent radiator, water pump and a new windshield for instance. The issues with the car are rust related. The undercarriage looks very solid from underneath, the front fenders need the usual patch panels, the Vista roof has some rust around the glass, I do not think it is too bad, the quarters are really rough. I do have some sheetmetal patches for the wheel openings as well as one full quarter skin for a Cutlass. I love the car and really wanted to fix it, but the purchase of a '68 Cutlass Convertible has changed everything. I am asking 2200.00 for the car without the chrome rally wheels, I have a set of painted rallys that go with the car. Even the chrome rally wheels could be negotiated into a deal. I would really hate to part it out, it is way too nice for that in my opinion. However if I have to I will. Please let me know your interest. I would consider a trade for a tow vehicle (fullsize pickup/suv).

I photo doctored a plan for what I wanted to do with the car:

More pics at: http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff479/grmchne78/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16
Be sure to click view all pics. I also have a set of W&Z manifolds for sale...

Thanks for looking.
Old September 8th, 2011, 10:02 AM

price drop...1800.00 - offers trades (parts/cash or any combination of..)