Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1969 oldsmobile 98 ls 66k original miles all original

Search this Thread

Old March 5th, 2018, 05:06 PM

Smile 1969 oldsmobile 98 ls 66k original miles all original

Looking to buy a different car so putting up for sale. Its all original SORRY UNDER 63k miles located in dyer, in. $8500 with the upgraded speakers and radio or $8000 with out. Comes with the original speakers the aftermarket radio is on the floor so the original radio was never touched fresh oil change clean inside and out. Even comes with original manuals and dealer paperwork. More pictures in my albums if you want to check it out. I priced it for what i got it for and on craigslist its a little higher i am looking to buy a new car so letting this one go.

Robert 708.495.5701
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
my car 1.jpg (1.72 MB, 68 views)
my car 2.jpg (1.58 MB, 62 views)
my car 3.jpg (1.60 MB, 61 views)
my car 9.jpg (1.59 MB, 59 views)
my car 5.jpg (1.32 MB, 51 views)
my car 6.jpg (954.9 KB, 52 views)
my car 4.jpg (1.37 MB, 51 views)
my car 8.jpg (1.16 MB, 52 views)
my car 7.jpg (1.62 MB, 50 views)
Old March 6th, 2018, 09:51 AM

That's a pretty Olds. GLWS!
Old March 6th, 2018, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Olds64
That's a pretty Olds. GLWS!
thank you
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Old March 20th, 2018, 08:01 AM

Say there Robert, there is an outfit called Jidd Motors in Des Plaines IL who has your car listed online for a ridiculous 20,000 price. I know it's the same car because there is not another Meadow Green 69 LS like yours around. If you consigned your car with this group of snakes, be very careful. They have many pissed off customers looking to take them to court plus the Better Business Bureau is not happy with them. If you left your car with them, get it back. After they sit on your car for a year dreaming about an unreal 20k number, you will be billed fees for so many BS items you would not even dream about.
Old March 20th, 2018, 10:05 AM

Thanks

Yeah I already sold it to them but thank you. They are definitely trying to scam people I just bought a car from them when I traded this one in. They were trying to pull a bunch of fast stuff luckily they forgot to take my $10k down payment by the time they found out luckily I was able to notice I had a cracked rim and got charged a bullshit $1499 vip package fee which I deducted both and send them the difference. They wrote a bunch of wrong stuff in the financing paperwork and I 100% will not be going back to them but at least they gave me what I was asking for on both of my cars and I finally got the Mercedes I wanted.

Originally Posted by Herbie
Say there Robert, there is an outfit called Jidd Motors in Des Plaines IL who has your car listed online for a ridiculous 20,000 price. I know it's the same car because there is not another Meadow Green 69 LS like yours around. If you consigned your car with this group of snakes, be very careful. They have many pissed off customers looking to take them to court plus the Better Business Bureau is not happy with them. If you left your car with them, get it back. After they sit on your car for a year dreaming about an unreal 20k number, you will be billed fees for so many BS items you would not even dream about.
Old March 20th, 2018, 11:55 AM

Yes, this place is so low, they can crawl under a snake's belly. I had someone else check with them and they gave a totally different bs story and a very different price from what I saw listed online. Ah, I should have bought your car in the first place when you offered it at 8k. I know this is personal but may I ask what they finally did give you for that car? Maybe if you post it here, at least us Oldsmobile guys will know and it will show what a con artist Jidd Motors really is because now they are in lala land with over 20k reselling dreams....

Last edited by Herbie; March 20th, 2018 at 11:57 AM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 12:12 PM

I got exactly $8 what I was looking for I figured they would sell it for $12-$14 k since they offer financing and I was not able to provide that but yeah I seen it posted for almost $18k and they probably will get $15k for it cause it was a beautiful car and someone will go in there and like it and finance it so again they win SMH. I really do not want to use a dealership again for buying cars I might look into getting a daler license under my wifes name and just buy direct from now on. They are just a bunch of scam artists I do not blame people for trying to make money but sometimes dont be too greedy I buy cars often 2nd from them and last and I got a $50k plus Mercedes you figure they would want me to come back again and again I dont understand their mindsets.
Old March 20th, 2018, 01:25 PM

Mostly likely, they jacked the price on the Mercedes you just bought from them and added so many bs hidden fees and fake extras that in the end, they paid almost nothing for your car. One "salesbum" said the price was 20k and another "salesbum" said 25k the next day. Enjoy your new car and stop back to visit the forum if you buy another Oldsmobile. They become an addiction.... One Oldsmobile is never enough. You will be back.
Old March 20th, 2018, 01:53 PM

Lol thanks if everything goes good I will go for a 442 eventually that was the one I really wanted anyway.
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:01 PM
delete

What were the specs on the Mercedes?
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:21 PM

2015 S550 4matic. 32k miles