Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1967 Oldsmobile 442 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old April 21st, 2024, 09:45 AM

1967 Oldsmobile 442 For Sale

After much thought I've decided to sell my '67. I bought a '66 about 2 years ago. I only need one.

The car was basically a barn find when I bought it about 5 years ago. The guy I bought it from, bought it out of the barn, from the original owner, didn’t do much to it, and didn’t have it very long. I’m the third owner. It’s a very solid, great running, and driving car. It was last painted in 1974 by the original owners nephew, so there is some “Patina” on it. I think it looks good, but I know that there are varying opinions on that. He painted it Pewter instead the original color, Antique Pewter, (which is darker) and removed the original vinyl top. I believe that it is mostly original with a 400 engine, Muncie M20 manual transmission, 3:55 rear diff. which is possibly out of a ’66, Rally Pac (not working), AM/FM radio (not working), rear window defogger, and air conditioning that needs to be hooked up, I have all the parts. I’ve done a lot of work to it in the 5 years that I’ve had it. The engine, harmonic balancer, carburetor, and radiator have all been rebuilt, the bottom of the car was cleaned and repainted/undercoated, and the following is new: motor and trans. mounts, water pump, belts and hoses, heater core, wiper motor, power steering pump and hoses, exhaust manifolds, dual exhaust, clutch, throwout bearing, all the suspension including all bushings, springs, ball joints, and shocks, and steering, trunk floor and gas tank straps, engine wiring harness, brake and fuel lines, brakes, wheel bearings, rear axle bearings, new tires, and much more. Only about 4,000 miles since everything was done. Floors are solid except for the drivers floor. That has a pop riveted patch that a previous owner must have done. I just never got to it. Also in the interior pics there’s a hole in the passenger interior door panel. I have 2 brand new reproduction door panels from Legendary that go with the car. A lot of the work can be seen here on CO. Drive it the way it is, it’s a great driver, or finish restoring it the way you want it. $25,900 obo
Trevor, Wisconsin (Southeast Wisconsin)
I can send more pics or take more pics for anyone interested.

Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:19 AM

The color on the car is the original color, or close to it. This car is pewter.

Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:55 PM

The car was originally antique pewter and black two tone roof. In that picture, it looks like the car had already been painted all black by some owner. If you like, the only part of my 67 442 that is antique pewter and original paint left is the inside of the decklid; I can get you a picture if you want in the next couple weeks.