Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1967 Olds Cutlass Supreme Turnpike Cruiser

Search this Thread

Old April 5th, 2015, 02:04 AM

1967 Olds Cutlass Supreme Turnpike Cruiser

Here is a listing for our 67 Cutlass Supreme Turnpike Cruiser to be at the Portland Oregon Swap Meet next weekend.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4964516921.html
Old April 5th, 2015, 05:58 PM

It got flagged, Larry.
Old April 5th, 2015, 06:16 PM

Yup thanks Koda. Here is the new one see how long that lasts

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4965370913.html
Old April 5th, 2015, 07:55 PM
Rocket Renegade!

I can never understand why ads like this get flagged so frequently on CL. I ran a similar type of ad for a car last year and finally gave up on the whole thing out of frustration -- the ad wouldn't stay up for more than a day before some jerk with nothing better to do flagged it.

Beautiful car! GLWS. I wish I was going to Portland this year to see it in person.
Old April 5th, 2015, 09:08 PM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

They have both been flagged now.
Old April 5th, 2015, 09:32 PM
Rocket Renegade!

That's ridiculous. I read that ad very carefully and there was absolutely no reason to flag it. Does anybody know how this flagging thing works?
Old April 5th, 2015, 10:37 PM

Whoever is flagging it, has a bug up their *** for some reason. Too damn bad that they have to screw with people.
Old April 6th, 2015, 10:12 AM

I know some people flag things to control the competition and some do it to be jerks and some do it to save it for themselves. Anyway here is what is in the listing:

In 1967 Oldsmobile steeped out with a very exclusive muscle car, this car is ahead of its time and is a total sleeper. Factory Turnpike Cruisers came with many of the features or a 442, the flag ship muscle car for Oldsmobile, they shared the same original suspension, with boxed control arms, sway bars, 400 E block big block engine, TH400 switch pitch trans, dual exhaust and much more. Yet the Turnpike Cruiser was a sleeper for sure, 300 hp from a big block with only a 2 barrel carb, it also has 2:56 gears so highway cruising is amazing. Very fast yet gets great mileage. You could only get this option L66 on a top of the line Cutlass Supreme, no F85 or Base Cutlass turnpike cruisers and only in 2 doors no 4 door or wagon models were built. You could only get it on a 2 door hardtop, post or convertible. This Turnpike Cruiser comes with great original documentation in the form of the original window stickers from the selling dealer right here in the Northwest. This car has had lots of excellent work done to bring it back to like new condition. It has the original sheetmetal, including the original floors. It has been repainted the factory original Saffron Yellow, had a new factory style black vinyl top installed, new carpet, new upholstery, new weatherstrips, new decals, new brake booster, new hoses, belts, and brakes all around. Suspension has been rebuilt. It has original stock steel wheels with full correct 67 hubcaps, original style exhaust with flowmaster mufflers makes it sound great! It has had so much repainted, powder coated, or replated it is hard to list it all. The bumpers have been rechromed, and installed with the brackets having been powder coated and new rubber bumper fillers. It has a newly restored trunk with new seals, decals, paint, jack restored, and trunk mat. The engine has been completely overhauled by Eastco Machine here in Gresham, the trans has been rebuilt, the carbueretor has been overhauled, the list of parts purchased new for this car goes on and on. A binder has been prepared with much of the documentation and reciepts in it. This is one very sweet car.

Priced well below what was spent on it at $28,500 Yes it does have a clean and clear Oregon Title.

If your interested in this car or the 442 we are also bringing to the Portland Expo Center Swap meet come see them at our booths in the West side parking lot of the Expo Center stalls 6616 A-C or call me 8 am to 8 pm show contact info I am from Redmond Oregon
Old April 9th, 2015, 05:48 AM

Heading to the swap meet in Portland Oregon today. Taking the 67 442 5VY code car Meeting at least two people interested in it.
Also taking the 67 Turnpike cruiser. Praying for clear weather and a safe journey, Hope to see many of you great folks from this site.

Larry

Here is a link to our craigslist listing for the swap meet:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4968958502.html
Old April 9th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Rocket Renegade!

Good luck and have fun!