Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1965 club coupe she'll on frame 4sale

Search this Thread

Old December 16th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Banned

1965 club coupe shell on frame 4 sale

Selling 65 club coupe stripped shell on roller frame. Reasonably solid car, but needs everything. It's a bare body. I bought for the doors. Certainly a car that could be brought back from the dead. Floors, rear quarters have minimal rust. Front and rear window channels not bad either. Trunk pan has usual issues and needs to be replaced. Priced to sell 1250.00. hate to cut car up for patches. Original v8 car with auto (long gone) Codes reflect light blue ext on blue bench interior. If you are building a heavily rusted club coupe...this car may save you some work. Will consider trade on a solid 4 dr with or without cash. Or good running clean 330 motor plus? Something I can drop in my other project and drive. Not looking for an engine that needs rebuild...got one of those. Another option is trade car in exchange for hauling an engine for me in MN. I've got a 65 442 motor there I need to get to Florida. If you have any other trade suggestions I'm open to discuss. I'll email pictures to interested parties.

Last edited by JATA; December 17th, 2020 at 09:36 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 09:08 AM

Interested in 65 Club Coupe

Originally Posted by JATA
Selling 65 club coupe stripped shell on roller frame. Reasonably solid car, but needs everything. It's a bare body. I bought for the doors. Certainly a car that could be brought back from the dead. Floors, rear quarters have minimal rust. Front and rear window channels not bad either. Trunk pan has usual issues and needs to be replaced. Priced to sell 1250.00. hate to cut car up for patches. Original v8 car with auto (long gone) Codes reflect light blue ext on blue bench interior. If you are building a heavily rusted club coupe...this car may save you some work. Will consider trade on a solid 4 dr with or without cash. Or good running clean 330 motor plus? Something I can drop in my other project and drive. Not looking for an engine that needs rebuild...got one of those. Another option is trade car in exchange for hauling an engine for me in MN. I've got a 65 442 motor there I need to get to Florida. If you have any other trade suggestions I'm open to discuss. I'll email pictures to interested parties.
HI! I have a 65 F85 that has some serious rust issues. I'm looking for a good body and yours sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Would be wiling to discuss picking up a motor for you in MN. Reach or PM me and I can get you my contact information. Thanks - Alan.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 09:10 AM

Do you still have the CC? I have a 65 F85 that has major rust issues. Would like to see what you had in mind about getting motor from MN. PM me and I can get you my contact information. Thanks - Alan.