Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

To post or not to post,

Search this Thread

Old June 24th, 2016, 11:16 AM

rcktdoc, nothing to do with conversation & I have no intention of being involve with it & the sub cat fight it created, but don't go to Verizon for a new phone. They work on commission & look out for there own interest. They will tell you it's the best they can do & will use sand as a lubricant.
When a phone needs to be upgraded I go to an appliance store & buy it outright. They do not work on commission so they are morel likely to tell you what your best deal is. They always want to sell you the best phone, which is not always practical, but you can purchase whatever you want. Verizon ripped me off for years, I now have unlimited data for less than Verizons 2 gigs. Yes I still have Verizon as a supplier but no longer purchase anything through them. No upgrades, no better plans, non of that nonsense. When I need an upgrade I go buy it and usually get 6 to 18 months of free financing. I will not mention there name but BEST to BUY somewhere else.