Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

positive for Rambow

Old March 3rd, 2019, 02:37 PM

positive for Rambow

I bought the bucket seat and rear seat installation kits from Ben. I also purchased some spring repair pieces as I was going to attempt recovering my own seats for my 69 W-31 that I'm doing a frame off restoration. With the help of 83hurstguy (Luke went through the same process a few years ago) and Rambow we set out on the process. With Luke's help we did one bucket seat bottom together. With that knowledge and some email exchanges with Ben I was able to finish the other bottom on my own along with a seat back and complete one bucket as seen below. I'm currently working on completing the other seat back before assembling the back and bottom for the other full bucket seat. Ben has been very helpful throughout as this is my first time doing seat upholstery and it's quite a process. I'm very happy with my results thus far.

Thanks,
Chris