Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

Not one person has placed a positive feedback ad for beesaintlouis

Search this Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 07:31 AM
CutOvers Olds Parts Guys

Not one person has placed a positive feedback ad for beesaintlouis

Can u please delete all of my feedback posts I've posted to this forum. Even the multiple one I placed that got mysteriously locked when I tried to change it. I see you want the negative post to stay up, no problem, but the others I don't get why you locked it.
Old April 6th, 2017, 08:30 AM

Bee, I'm sorry that someone you did business with failed to leave feedback. If it was a pleasant transaction I suggest you PM the other party and ask for feedback. This isn't E-bay, we won't ban a member or give infractions for soliciting feedback.

As far as deleting the past posts you've made, if you would like them to be deleted you are free to do that yourself with the "Edit" button in the lower right side of the post.

The following thread was locked by one of our moderators because it was getting out of hand:

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...int-louis.html

There was also a thread deleted by one of our moderators with the following title because it was in violation of forum policy: "It's funny how you will keep a post up about me"

If you have legitimate concerns please PM myself or one of the other moderators or feel free to voice them here.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:07 AM

I've sold many parts here with no problems and almost never get feedback,positive or negative. I've noticed it's a select group that always get positive feedback. I will not ever ask for positive feedback,if I did my job that's up to the buyer.I guess it's just the nature of the beast.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:27 AM

Ummm...I typically don't like to get involved in this stuff. I really have no dog in this fight. The stuff you were selling or giving away...paying it forward...was a good deal for the people that got it. I know one member is unhappy, maybe I would be, too. I know Mike ^ said he doesn't usually get FB, but he's selling stuff at fair buying prices. Personally, I think the peeps who got the deals should have thanked you, or left FB, but I think they are afraid to risk irritating others. For what it's worth, I think you were trying to do a good thing, and I know you helped some Olds brothers out. Thanks for that!
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:36 AM

I have sold MANY parts on this site & only a few people have left feedback. I understand your point, kind of, but I hope you don't take it personally. I don't get upset when people don't leave feedback & really don't even pay attention to it. I try to sell parts with good descriptions & prices & can sleep at night with my actions. Hope this helps.
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by mrolds69
Ummm...I typically don't like to get involved in this stuff. I really have no dog in this fight. The stuff you were selling or giving away...paying it forward...was a good deal for the people that got it. I know one member is unhappy, maybe I would be, too. I know Mike ^ said he doesn't usually get FB, but he's selling stuff at fair buying prices. Personally, I think the peeps who got the deals should have thanked you, or left FB, but I think they are afraid to risk irritating others. For what it's worth, I think you were trying to do a good thing, and I know you helped some Olds brothers out. Thanks for that!
I wasn't involved in the OP deal. I was only relaying my experiences with feedback.
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:35 AM

Thank you gents for sharing your experiences. I have only ever done two transactions through our site. One was with a member that rarely posts anymore and one with a regular member. Both were positive experiences. I guess I should leave positive feedback for both of the users; however, these transactions were done many years ago before there was a place for feedback.

FWIW, I know the frustration of not receiving feedback for a transaction. I am a NOOB at selling items on E-bay and a few times I haven't received feedback after a transaction. It can be hard to build a reputation if folks neglect or refuse to leave feedback.

For those trying to sell on our site I just suggest that you continue to post items in the "For Sale" forum. If someone is interested in your parts and is hesitant to conduct business because the lack of feedback they can always post a thread asking about the experiences of others.
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Olds Fever

I take issues like this with a grain of salt... My philosophy is that if I don't expect something, then I won't miss it... I have had several sales here on the site and for the most part received feedback... In a few instances when feedback was not provided it was a sale to someone who did not frequent the site as often as others... Bottom line for me is that if I don't receive a negative feedback, then the buyer was satisfied and all is good...
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:41 PM

It may sound funny and maybe I have wrong feelings about it but I don't like getting feedback here. It makes me feel funny having someone publicly say I did a good job. Before we had the feedback it was regular that members would refer new people in the parts wanted section to good sellers. I like it that way much better. On eBay it is necessary and should be there but here I just feel weird when I get it. Maybe it is my past problem with low self-esteem or something....
Old April 6th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Connoisseur d'Junque

I've sold a few things on here.

I've never gotten any feedback... as far as I know.

So what?

- Eric
Old April 6th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by MDchanic
I've sold a few things on here.

I've never gotten any feedback... as far as I know.

So what?

- Eric
The purpose of feedback is to let people know who does the right thing or not. If people don't use it,it's freaking worthless. I've had guys tell me the parts were better than advertised but no feedback. I'm not looking for a pat on the back but if the feedback section is going to work,people need to use or do away with it.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:11 PM

over the years I have bought most of my parts from folks I have met on here. Matter of fact many times I will PM the main folks I have dealt with first, then list a parts-wanted ad if needed. I come and go on here, sometimes I'm on constantly and then I can be off line for months on end. Which means sometimes I'm buying a ton of parts, other times none. I have had great dealings with almost everyone on here and will apologize for not leaving feedback but I prefer not to let people know when and how much I purchase - just a weird privacy issue I have. Maybe I should just list all those I have purchased from in the past. Will have to go through my PMs to make sure I include everyone but I bet I'd still miss a dozen or so.

I will point out that most folks have been extremely fair with me in pricing as well. That goes both ways, as it means I approach them as well and am willing to step up and buy stuff they list for sale. It may seem trivial but on the other end when you own couple of W30s many people seem to think you were the rich guy that just spent 250K at BJ. I have experienced what I feel is price gouging because of the cars I own. Though again as mentioned almost everyone on here has been more than fair to me.

Edit: I have also sold plenty of parts and couldn't even tell you whether I got feedback or not.

Last edited by stevengerard; April 7th, 2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:35 PM

Scott Winn is an excellent seller!!!!

Originally Posted by oldspackrat
I have sold MANY parts on this site & only a few people have left feedback. I understand your point, kind of, but I hope you don't take it personally. I don't get upset when people don't leave feedback & really don't even pay attention to it. I try to sell parts with good descriptions & prices & can sleep at night with my actions. Hope this helps.
I've purchased many, many parts from Scott and I've never been unhappy or disappointed. Always a quick response. Thank you Scott!!! I always forget to leave FB and I never pay any attention to it anyway.
Old April 7th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Rodney

I just did!
Old April 7th, 2017, 11:09 AM
CutOvers Olds Parts Guys

Woke up to positive feedback and kind words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It sure made my day. Enjoy your weekend
Old April 7th, 2017, 11:45 AM
delete

Double edged sword - I think the stat is someone is 8x more likely to tell people about abad customer service incident than they are a good one
Old April 8th, 2017, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by jensenracing77
It may sound funny and maybe I have wrong feelings about it but I don't like getting feedback here. It makes me feel funny having someone publicly say I did a good job. Before we had the feedback it was regular that members would refer new people in the parts wanted section to good sellers. I like it that way much better. On eBay it is necessary and should be there but here I just feel weird when I get it. Maybe it is my past problem with low self-esteem or something....
Since o have got some parts from you , and hope you take this right these threds were not meant for you the seller but for me the buyer .
Old April 8th, 2017, 12:20 PM

from someone on the outside looking in, your not gonna get good feedback. ive seen last month how you were talking to people, you were arrogant and un concerend with your buyers issues, posting pictures of chump change and even cursing quoting chris tucker like a fool. This site is filled with a bunch of old school dudes that dont play those games. so look at you now, begging for feedback.. my advice to you is delete you account and comeback with another name because people have seen how you do business, well at least i have and locking the post gives others an inside of how you work. Ronnie
now you got to eat the plate you preparred for yourself. eat it alone. we cant eat it for you
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:06 PM
CutOvers Olds Parts Guys

I asked for posts that I made to be deleted.not the negative one they left up there to slander my name. I won't delete my account. I still utilize the site. Life is good.
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bee Saint Louis
they left up there to slander my name.
you slandered your own name or exposed your self what ever you want to call it, so dont blame the "they" for nothing because you need the "they". your on "they" website right?
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:44 PM
CutOvers Olds Parts Guys

Moderators have control of the whether the posts get locked or not. I don't have an issue with the negative post. You must be having a bad day.
Old April 8th, 2017, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by droptopron
Double edged sword - I think the stat is someone is 8x more likely to tell people about abad customer service incident than they are a good one
If that's true,it needs to be changed to the negative feedback section. I'm not making these statements to get feedback for myself,I don't need feedback,my reputation stands for itself. The point I'm making is,the section is not working as designed if people don't take time to leave feedback positive or negative. I buy very little off this site mainly because I don't need anything but when I do buy something,I try to remember to leave feedback.

This has nothing to do with the feedback section but another very annoying thing is people wanting something,you respond and they never respond back. If they do respond by asking for pictures and you waste your time sending them and they never respond if they got them or not. That's lack of respect in my book.
Old April 8th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Olds Fever

Originally Posted by 66-3X2 442
This has nothing to do with the feedback section but another very annoying thing is people wanting something,you respond and they never respond back. If they do respond by asking for pictures and you waste your time sending them and they never respond if they got them or not. That's lack of respect in my book.
Totally agree... That could be a complete new thread in its self...
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Hookers under Hood

Originally Posted by RocketRonnie
you slandered your own name or exposed your self what ever you want to call it, so dont blame the "they" for nothing because you need the "they". your on "they" website right?

X2, BEE has loads of $$$ the way he post a roll of it here, Poor BEE BEE, just needed some attention here.
You feel better now BEE BEE??
Old April 8th, 2017, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by 76olds
X2, BEE has loads of $$$ the way he post a roll of it here, Poor BEE BEE, just needed some attention here.
You feel better now BEE BEE??
yeah last month he was big bad, now he's begging for feedback and talking all nice and proper. Man, I got to call it like I see it. And I had a great day today for info st. Lousy, real great day.
Old April 9th, 2017, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by RocketRonnie
yeah last month he was big bad, now he's begging for feedback and talking all nice and proper. Man, I got to call it like I see it. And I had a great day today for info st. Lousy, real great day.
After much thought on my words, I'm sorry for calling you a name. It's just the old me was triggered when you assumed Im having a bad day. I never liked any one assuming or taking away from my message, so I jumped on you, but everything else I said I feel very strongly.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:46 AM
CutOvers Olds Parts Guys

Ha ha ha
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:55 AM

If you don't want negative feed back you shouldn't be selling parts. Ya can't please all the people all the time. I don't remember ever getting any feed back but have done alot of business with a few good sellers/buyers
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Hookers under Hood

I think Bee is finally over it now, he can finally bring "HIS OLD THREAD" back up from the ashes..
'N' laugh at it all.
Put-r-ther!
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:51 AM
CutOvers Olds Parts Guys

. Right here pardner!