General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Dick Miller is a joke

Search this Thread

Old August 1st, 2011, 06:58 PM

This was more than 10 years ago....

I wanted to order a HV oil pump, I figured I try Mr Miller...

He wanted double Summits price, I asked what was so special about it???

He said it was just a box stock pump and if I didn't like the price get it from Summit and he hung up on me....

Dick made a bad move and lost out on thousands in potential sales...
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM
Banned

I dug out some of my old magazines and didn't see Dick Miller mentioned in the 2009 but Bill Trovato took 8th place this time with his 401ci Olds with 641HP. And their was a couple brothers from Canada, Dale & Glenn Robinson that took 20th place with a bored out 307ci Olds that made 434HP.

If I'm not mistaken, that 599HP 403 Dick Miller brought to the engine masters challenge didn't qualify and didn't make the claimed horsepower till he brought it home and fixed what ever was wrong with it and had it dynoed somewhere else.

I'm just a guy who would like to get his money refunded minus shipping because I don't feel I should be responsible for the wrong part being sent or for a defect part that was the right part but defective.

If this happens then I will gladly say Dick Miller stands behind his products and makes things right when they aren't right.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:00 PM
Banned

Received an invoice in the mail today from Dick Miller.

According to this invoice my credit card has been credited for the parts I returned plus original shipping.

I won't know for sure until I get my statement but it looks like Dick Miller will do the right thing eventually if you should receive a wrong or defective part.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
If you do not get seatisfaction soon, AND you paid with a credit card, call your card's office and dispute the charge. Dicky boy may be willing to do what is right after that.
This is EXACTLY how you handle any situation with a bad merchant.

You always print the documentation showing you were not at fault and submit
it with your dispute. My SIL is a big dog that runs a credit merchant company.

After the bank reissues your credit card charge back, then you can submit
a very bad review of his business with the Better Business Bureau, as well
as any other sites you can find.

My guess is Mr Dick knew that this was going to come back and bite him.
So he conformed.

I just had a doozey with Fry's Electronics.
Bought a $1300 DSLR Canon Camera, walked out of the store, walked RIGHT
back in realizing I got the wrong camera after a phone call. They opened it
up with BOTH of their seals not broken, and found it was the wrong camera
INSIDE the box. They wouldn't refund my money and tried to get me to walk
out of the store with the camera. I refused, and they had a few managers
come over almost trying to corral me and get me to leave with it. I told them
to F off and walked out. I called and disputed the charges and Fry's was
trying to stick it to me. I was pretty bent about it.

Thank God for credit card disputes. Now I use my Visa for every purchase.

Last edited by Aceshigh; August 3rd, 2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Banned

I received my credit statement yesterday, Saturday 8/13/11 and didn't see a refund from Dick Miller Racing LLC on it, hopefully this is just an oversight on my credit card provider behalf.

I will call them tomorrow to see.
Old August 14th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Land Yacht Captain

Can you check it online to get the most up to date info?

Originally Posted by SBORule
I received my credit statement yesterday, Saturday 8/13/11 and didn't see a refund from Dick Miller Racing LLC on it, hopefully this is just an oversight on my credit card provider behalf.

I will call them tomorrow to see.
Old August 16th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 66ninetyeightls
Can you check it online to get the most up to date info?
I don't do that kind of stuff online.

I didn't call until today and they said that Dick Miller Racing LLC had indeed refunded my card.

I'm glad this unpleasant experience is finally over.
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:41 PM

Not as bad as Corvette owners. Ha ha.

Originally Posted by Nilsson
I have met alot of Oldsmobile owners that are arrogant ******. So I guess it comes with the territory.
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM

this is exactly why i didn't give him $1000 for the SBO (64-67) headers and mini starter. i asked if i bought both together if he could give me a deal....his answer was no. very dry, abrupt on the phone, no passion. these olds guys think they have us by the *****, but they really don't. the prices they ask are rediculous.

mondello....$1400 for a complete billet pulley system, brackets, & power steering pump?? straight up joke. i wish china would start knocking off some of these "custom" olds parts. you can get a complete March serpentine setup for a SBO for like $500.
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by 507OLDS
My mind was made up at least a decade before this post.Another thing I never liked was that he always seemed to answer any type of tech question with a sales pitch.Just like his former partner Mondello.

How about another example:
A few years ago he attempts to enter an engine in the Engine Masters Challenge.He couldn't get his own act together to get it ready for his time slot.Another entry/competitor goes out of his way to help him,and get his engine ready & ran on time.As a token of appreciation,Miller claims the other guy was cheating. Nice!
Brian , I believe I was there with my partner at EMC when this went down . I was not impressed by his showing for an Olds engine at all . Do you recall the year this happened ?
Old August 11th, 2017, 10:51 AM

Dick Miller Total Jerk

Picked up my full roller 425 from the machine shop last week and noticed they hadn't installed my "dick" miller windage tray. I ask why, as it was on the list of things I wanted done. I had supplied the proper stud kit and tray from DMR . I was told by my respected engine builder that no way my DMR would fit my stock oil pan is why it wasn't installed . I didn't argue as it would be an easy install at homebecause "Dick" states it fits all Olds engines and will fit all oil pans excluding the Toronado. I email his tech line to ask again just to make sure it will fit before I break loose #2 and #4 to install stand off studs and tray. I get a smart a$$ remark stating it will fit all pans plain and simple. No help no tips nothing, just that "it fits". It Does Not Fit -- Not even Close --- the studs hold the pan off the block 3/8" --- even without the tray -- I send him pictures ask for help in what I may be doing wrong, even told him my machine shop said it wouldn't fit - he doesn't care - no explanation, no answers just that he does it "many times a year"...... no refund, because he doesn't have to he says... he makes it work and I should be able too... The guy is Jerk -- I have a DMR windage tray and BB stud kit for sale on the Cheap.... Steer Clear of Dick Miller Racing

Erik
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:00 PM

First I'll say I appreciate the Dick Miller Oldsmobile Meet that he took over after Mondello dropped it. It's now a Buick, Oldsmobile, Cadillac meet. Twenty years went fast. I've bought a few things from him. Let's just say, my opinion only, he's not a people person, not very friendly. Not the best traits in a business person. I will say this does seem to be par for the course in Oldsmobile venders. Jim at J&S Machine was the friendliest/helpful venders, Dave Smiths wife was always great and very knowledgeable. Mondello was OK. Rocket Racing seems pretty good. A certain "Tube" vender blew me off at the Miller meet this year when I attempted to talk to him about my winter project. I asked him if he had a "catalog"? He said in a condescending tone, just get on the computer. I say, I'm old school, I like looking at catalogs. That's OK, I'll look at my Right Stuff, Parts Place, OPG, and other catalogs. By the way, the Lady at Right Stuff is very friendly and helpful. I did pay $5 for his catalog on a memory stick just in case. Hopefully some of these primadonnas will read this thread and change their attitudes or not. JMO.
Old August 11th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Won't elaborate on my experience or interactions but in general if a vendor is not completely professional and resorts to negative, argumental or disparaging language with people- as I have seen with at least one builder on this site, I will never do business with them regardless of other positive reviews because I know they may go negative on me if the quality of their work is questioned. All builders can make mistakes. If the OP ordered the wrong part, explain where he went wrong and lay out the options. No sarcasm or f-you's. Sorry you misunderstood and I will clarify it better in the future will go a long way.
Old August 12th, 2017, 12:02 AM
ph_ckstick1

Owners of a vehicle don't even know what size the car is, and then bad mouth the vender, then wonder why the venders are snappy..
How ever did these vendors last 40-50+ years..
Old August 12th, 2017, 06:20 AM

Being in business has its pluses and minuses, like every other profession "but" if you treat a customer wrongly (hang up, being curt/condescending, blowing one off, etc) one risks not only alienating not only that customer but dozens of potential customers do to these forums. It's like a restaurant, they need to have good food and service every time. I know I'm planning on spending at least a thousand dollars, probably more, and after "our" conversation (the xxtube guy at the Miller meet) I'll only buy his products if I can't find them elsewhere. Every time I buy something from the "Right Stuff" I'll get that German feeling. (I'm not even attempting to spell the German word) If I were in business I'd make time and try to explain parts/problems to the best of my ability. In the pre-computer days they used to say if you alienated one customer you potentially alienated up to 250 by their bad mouthing your company. Now with the computer it could be thousands. I'm hopeful that these vendors get wind of threads like this to rethink their treatment of customers whether they were right or wrong. Jmo.
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:23 AM
ph_ckstick1

Originally Posted by Kennybill
Being in business has its pluses and minuses, like every other profession "but" if you treat a customer wrongly (hang up, being curt/condescending, blowing one off, etc) one risks not only alienating not only that customer but dozens of potential customers do to these forums. It's like a restaurant, they need to have good food and service every time. I know I'm planning on spending at least a thousand dollars, probably more, and after "our" conversation (the xxtube guy at the Miller meet) I'll only buy his products if I can't find them elsewhere. Every time I buy something from the "Right Stuff" I'll get that German feeling. (I'm not even attempting to spell the German word) If I were in business I'd make time and try to explain parts/problems to the best of my ability. In the pre-computer days they used to say if you alienated one customer you potentially alienated up to 250 by their bad mouthing your company. Now with the computer it could be thousands. I'm hopeful that these vendors get wind of threads like this to rethink their treatment of customers whether they were right or wrong. Jmo.

So reviews on forums from those that bought the wrong parts then blast the vendor, never telling the truth of how they were over the phone or emails about the issue (they always seem to lovey dubby) . and it's always the vendors..
Sure there are some totally a-h vendors or employee's but they don't last 40-50+ years..
Let me ask you..
You list a part and clearly put in the listing what it will fit..
then a yahoo orders the wrong part and then is irate about it.. that the VENDOR sold them the wrong part.. even going to the point to tell him he went to the chain parts store and bought mounts for a vehicle the vendors listing clearly doesn't include. and tell him he sent the wrong parts..
Heck most vehicle owners in this hobby can't take it when a guy at a show or gas station tells them all about their car,You know I had one just like this and it had (wrong engine, wrong model name/brand) most get upset over that little bit..
We have got to used to the customer is always right. and when a retail vendor tells you ,you are not, people can't handle it.. and when proven wrong. like in this thread, never end the thread with I was incorrect and ask the mods to close it.. nope that take honor.. they rather grind the vendors name into the ground.. then wonder why therr isn't anyone making anything for (fill in the blank) ..
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:42 AM

Midnight, what he's saying is that the customer is always right, even when he's wrong, because that's the cost of a good reputation. You write off taking the hit with the goober so he doesn't go trashing your rep. Yeah, it's not right, but it's the cost of business.

Just like being an employee in a big business. My employer treats me like **** on an individual level because I actually have my own will and will argue my points. Blacklisted from promotion, and held to a much higher standard than some of the slackers. Since you can't prove either of those (but they can't disprove them, either), you go along, take the good money, do your best, and don't worry about the rest. Price of business.
Old August 12th, 2017, 12:24 PM
ph_ckstick1

Originally Posted by Koda
Midnight, what he's saying is that the customer is always right, even when he's wrong, because that's the cost of a good reputation. You write off taking the hit with the goober so he doesn't go trashing your rep. Yeah, it's not right, but it's the cost of business.

Just like being an employee in a big business. My employer treats me like **** on an individual level because I actually have my own will and will argue my points. Blacklisted from promotion, and held to a much higher standard than some of the slackers. Since you can't prove either of those (but they can't disprove them, either), you go along, take the good money, do your best, and don't worry about the rest. Price of business.
Ah, They used to, but then found after fixing the problem , eating the cost to fix it even when the customer was wrong, the customer would still blast them a new one on ever forum and f/b. and mouth to mouth.. So the venders now say(go) why bother..
When I've ever cornered a customer that is ranting that the vendor did fix the issue, no matter what caused it, including the customer being wrong.. they say they didn't fix it fast enough, didn't offer extra things for their inconvenance /etc..
Anyone that has had to work retail, will tell you one thing about customers, you can fill in that blank..
Old August 12th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Administrator

I disagree, the customer is not always right and remember you are not the sole customer. There does come a time when the business just has to say no and losing money for no reason but to appease someone that will never be happy through no fault of the business is not a great business plan. There is a fine line. The old saying that buyers are liers is true.

However on the other hand the business owner needs to do his due diligence and handle the situation promptly, with respect, and fairness. Most discussions about vendors will lead to a trend both good and bad, its which direction the trend goes that will make or break a business.
Old August 12th, 2017, 02:24 PM

Sure, there's times when the customer is wrong but a vendor should never hang up on a customer. You listen to their complain/problem then try to calmly explain where they are wrong or how to solve the problem. If you hang up on them now you've alienated the "former" customer and created a situation where they can bad mouth you by saying "truthfully" that you hung up on them. I personally have never been hung up on nor have I had any major problems. I just don't like when a vendor feels like he's doing the customer a favor. Look at all the bad mouthing Dick Miller received, whether justified or not, that could have been avoided by better communication and/or maybe even eating the shipping cost to try to satisfy a customer whether whose right or wrong. It's just bad publicly that didn't need to happen. As always, jmo.
Old August 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Administrator

The only time I hung up on a customer is when they start cussing because they did not get their way when they were wrong. I usually give them a warning that they are out of line first. Again there are 2 sides to every story.
Old August 12th, 2017, 03:33 PM

Smile Just asking for a Little Advice

I was only looking for a little advice on an item he sold me. On Invoice #600154 I purchased Part# DMR5745 camshaft thrust kit $85.00 installed and is perfect, no problems. on the same invoice i received #DMR5850 crank windage tray $67.00 which his site states fits ALL oldsmobile engines and their respective oil pans excluding the Toronado. I don't own a Toronado. I also purchased his stud main stand off kit for the BB olds part #DMR5870 for the sum of $61.00 all total $236.26 including shipping and insurance. Not a Kings ransom I know. My machine shop didn't install due to the fact they could not get it to clear oil pan. Tried it myself when i got home to no avail -- Tried reaching out to Dick Miller Racing very optimistically as it should have been a simple fix/answer/tip, but no, nothing but him being a complete JERK with short blunt in your face I don't give a crap answers...Never did get any help, just him once again stating he "does it many times a year", that's great how about a little help so i can do it once in a lifetime. I did nothing wrong or ignorant to get this knee jerk reaction. He only offers one tray and one stud kit for the BB olds, I did not order the wrong part as mr leadfoot has implied. If any of you out there have installed a DMR windage tray I'd surely appreciate a little advice..... sure would like to use it, if it will fit as Dick sez it will, but he won't tell .... thanks for listening or reading as it may be.. any thoughts on dealing with Dick will be listened to......
Old August 12th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Originally Posted by delta7388
I was only looking for a little advice on an item he sold me.
Which is why you posted your request for advice at the tail end of a five year old thread entitled
"Dick Miller is a joke."

Context.

Context.

[Sorry, I misinterpreted Delta's previous post - my response above makes no sense when his post is understood correctly.]

- Eric

ps: Hi Folks. I'm alive. Moved to a new place and got a new job, and I've got a lot of actual legitimate things to do, so I've been away from the internet.
I'll post more PIA stuff sometime in the future... After we've unpacked.

Last edited by MDchanic; August 13th, 2017 at 03:46 AM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by MDchanic

ps: Hi Folks. I'm alive. Moved to a new place and got a new job, and I've got a lot of actual legitimate things to do, so I've been away from the internet.
I know there is a story here...
Old August 12th, 2017, 07:19 PM

Dick Miller

Dick was ignorant to me on the phone ten years ago. Crossed him off the vendors list that day.

Fast forward a decade and what do I see?......

...... Dick is still a dick.
Old August 12th, 2017, 07:56 PM

It doesn't hurt a business to be more specific in terms of what car a part fits. Intermediate is not an accurate description of what a part fits. Why not save ALL this and be specific. I have bought from Lynn Wilfiger. Should I not badmouth him because I should have known that pits in your bearing journals is business as usual for him. Examples to ponder:

I have parts, they fit these vehicles- good result.
My parts fit medium sized cars- misunderstandings and bad reviews.

Lynn W. - I sell junk- no sales but no badmouthing
lynn W- Mondello stories but **** parts and no acceptance of responsibility- badmouthing.
Old August 12th, 2017, 08:03 PM
ph_ckstick1

Originally Posted by oldcutlass
I disagree, the customer is not always right and remember you are not the sole customer. There does come a time when the business just has to say no and losing money for no reason but to appease someone that will never be happy through no fault of the business is not a great business plan. There is a fine line. The old saying that buyers are liers is true.

However on the other hand the business owner needs to do his due diligence and handle the situation promptly, with respect, and fairness. Most discussions about vendors will lead to a trend both good and bad, its which direction the trend goes that will make or break a business.

PROBLEM is when people do threads like this, the vendor can't tell the other side of it.. and if they do.. and show the customer was completely wrong.
It looks bad to other would be customers that don't think the vender should air these type things on a forum in public...
So the vendor can't win.. and why many forums will not allow this type thread.. And only allow threads to try to help with a vendor that is a selling vendor on the forum..
Today if you don't get your way. you can blast anyone and no one thinks twice about it.. here a few looked up the part in question and pointed out the customers mistake and that he was wrong.. most times this doesn't happen..
Customers have zero morals.. And is why another vehicle I have that no big vendors service that guys that do it on the side are stopping.. as someone wires it wrong and burns it up and expects the vendor to eat it..
And even when the vendor goes out to the vehicle and customer to see the problem and is shown where the customer screwed up. they still think they are owed a new part.. So, most don't do it anymore.. Say really.. but because of these same customers being able to buy something at Wal-Mart or lowe's, H/D .use it and then return it. and these retailers eat it. the customers think they can do no wrong and are never wrong..
Just look at the oem's, they had to rewrite the software to record and store anytime the ecu is re-flashed as customers would retune the ecu for more power or to turn of the rpm limiter/etc and when it broke re-flash it to get it fixed under warranty..
Old August 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM

One more example

i bought a fuel line from pump to carb from the parts place. It did not fit so I called them. They did not hang up on me or disrespect me. They calmly asked what date my car was built and had me send pictures of my engine. They informed me that my car was built early 72 which meant the fuel line was 71. They sent me the correct one. I paid shipping back and they paid shipping to me. I have since continued doing business with them. Business relationships are built on compromise and communication.
Old August 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM

/midnightleadfoot

reviews and word of mouth is how businesses are rated. You sound like you are taking it personally. The OP is voicing his frustration with how the deal went. I appreciate his point of view. By all means , you are free to call Dick Miller to order parts. I ordered some recently. Post your review of how you're experience with him went. Like all reviews the next customer can read them all and make a decision to pass or buy.
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:02 PM

Dmr

Originally Posted by MDchanic
Which is why you posted your request for advice at the tail end of a five year old thread entitled
"Dick Miller is a joke."

Context.

Context.

- Eric
And your point is Mr mechanic, can I not post what and where I like w/o you chiming in? all you seem to do on this site is stir things up, nothing positive ever comes from you as far as I see.....

Old August 12th, 2017, 10:27 PM
ph_ckstick1

Originally Posted by Gary M
reviews and word of mouth is how businesses are rated. You sound like you are taking it personally. The OP is voicing his frustration with how the deal went. I appreciate his point of view. By all means , you are free to call Dick Miller to order parts. I ordered some recently. Post your review of how you're experience with him went. Like all reviews the next customer can read them all and make a decision to pass or buy.
Problem I have is the vendor don't get to defend himself..
and when they do, people claim they are not being professional about it..
So they can't win..
THAT I have a problem with as it is killing the vendors that make parts for the odd ball vehicles.. That can't just eat every customers mistake.. just to make them happy..
And customers that have the mindset. if you don't fix it even if it was my fault. I'll bad mouth you.. And they let it be known that they will..
Anywhere else that is called blackmail. correct?
Sure there are vendors that are not on the up and up.. but they don't last long.. This one has been around for decades.. That doesn't mean they are always right. but better chance then most that there is more to the story than what is "told"
3 sides of a story..
yours
mine
and the truth.. we only get one out of 3..
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:39 PM

You really seem to be putting up for him....you related or something?
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:57 PM

Related ? hell I thought that was "Dick"' defending himself it was so pathetic....not giving the vendors a chance to tell their side, they can tell their side by doing right by their paying customer and the satisfied customer will tell the vendors story.. end of story
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:59 PM
ph_ckstick1

You really seem to be putting up for him....you related or something?
nope..
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:01 PM
ph_ckstick1

Related ? hell I thought that was "Dick"' defending himself it was so pathetic....not giving the vendors a chance to tell their side, they can tell their side by doing right by their paying customer and the satisfied customer will tell the vendors story.. end of story
Sure they will..
Facts..
1 out of every 100 satisfied customers post a good review .
95 out of 100 not satisfied no matter the reason.. will post a bad review..
Old August 13th, 2017, 03:44 AM
Connoisseur d'Junque

And your point is Mr mechanic, can I not post what and where I like w/o you chiming in? all you seem to do on this site is stir things up, nothing positive ever comes from you as far as I see.....
My point is that, on re-reading your post #62, I misinterpreted what you meant by "I was only looking for a little advice on an item he sold me."

I thought you meant that you were looking for advice here, but, on re-reading it, I see that you meant you were only looking for advice from him.

So my response would have made sense if you'd been saying "I was looking for advice here and not trying to badmouth him," but since you were really saying "I was only looking for advice from him, and he was a jerk," my response did not make sense.

Sorry, I misinterpreted your post. I'll change mine.

- Eric
Old August 13th, 2017, 06:58 PM

This was a resurrected post

its always best to start a new thread on a subject even it it is related to a long lost one. I think it's best to mention the earlier thread but start the new one. As far as MDchanic I have to chime in. He has been very helpful and knowledgeable on so many subjects that I have trouble buying the "stirring up trouble " comment. Hope you're issue is resolved but I stand by the advice I have read in past threads by MDchanic. Please continue to post on this site.
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:02 AM

I have met and talked to Dick Miller in person. He seemed like a nice guy. All i wanted to do is shake his hand. He looked like he was going to pass out i ask him if he needed a bottle of water he said yes. I went and got him one they were free. Then i asked what is wrong he said his water can was way down the line up and he was to tired to go get it . So i told him don't worry i will retrieved it and i went a got more cold water bottles and his water can. He thanked me and ask me my name. He was surprised when i told him who i was. He remembered me read on down as to why he remembered me. This was at a Drag strip and he wasn't in the shade cooling off. He was sweating a river on a very hot day so it would have been easy for any guy to be rude simply because of heat and and problems they might encounter with there car while racing and prepping in the pits. Now i will tell you about a deal with Mr Dick Miller before i met him at that race track. I bought a set of solid motor mounts for my 1970 442 that i use on the strip and street. Those mounts were NEVER going to work i got pissed because i needed them so i could race in a week from the time i received them. Called Mr. Miller to see if i could return them he ask why told him will not work with my bbo and i had ordered for a bbo. I ask him about a rear w27 cover and if they were in stock he said yes. So i told him i would be boxing up his mounts for a return by mail. I then made my own mounts out of steel using factory mounts as a way to get measurements. When Mr Miller got his mounts back and said he would give me cash or store credit. I told him i wanted the W27 cover and he said fine he would get it in the mail right away. The motor mounts at that time were cheaper than the W27 rear end cover. Took pictures to show Mr. Miller the mounts would not work. The w27 cover cost me nothing more than the cost of the motor mounts and he shipped it free. So yeah there is more than one story about Mr. Miller mine turned out okay.

Last edited by wr1970; August 14th, 2017 at 07:05 AM.
Old August 6th, 2021, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Nilsson
I have met alot of Oldsmobile owners that are arrogant ******. So I guess it comes with the territory.
I have never met an Olds guy that was an arrogant *****. I like your '68. I have a '68 Cutlass Supreme Holiday Coupe. Take care.
Old August 6th, 2021, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by vistacruiser67
Not as bad as Corvette owners. Ha ha.
Corvette owners are the worst.

Quick Reply: Dick Miller is a joke