The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Solution for BP Oil Leak

Search this Thread

Old June 21st, 2010, 02:31 PM

Solution for BP Oil Leak

They are going to put a wedding ring on the pipe and then hire a divorce lawyer to suck it dry.
Old June 21st, 2010, 07:47 PM
Cutlass Lover

Oh God Ken!! Hey, it might work. Who knows!
Old June 22nd, 2010, 07:52 AM

You know that might just work
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:06 AM

Why hire a lawyer when the wedding ring alone almost guarantees it will stop putting out.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:34 PM
Cutlass Lover

Ooohhhhhh.....
Old July 27th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by 442much
They are going to put a wedding ring on the pipe and then hire a divorce lawyer to suck it dry.
Why bother with the extra expense of a wedding ring? Most lawyers I know suck without having any incentive!

Did you hear about the boat that sank in shark infested waters? There were 3 survivors in a life raft, but with no paddle.

Several days go by and then they sight land. But the raft is starting to drift away in the current. One of the survivors, a priest, says "I'll swim to shore and get help. God will protect me on my swim". Over the side he goes and makes it 20 feet from the raft before being torn to pieces by ravenous sharks.

The second survivor shakes his head, genuflects and says a prayer for the priest. "No way in hell I'm gonna try that", he says. "It's stupid and it would be committing suicide. Then I'd never be able to get to heaven".

The third survivor realizes that the island is getting further away. "No sweat" he says "I'm a lawyer, I'm feeling lucky, and I'll sue anyone who tries to stop me". As he starts to put his leg over the side 4 rather large sharks swim furiously up to the raft and before he puts it in the water they wedge tightly together into a platform. He steps onto the backs of the sharks and they swim like possessed demons toward the shore. Upon reaching it, the lawyer steps off their backs, looks at the sharks circling him and gives them a salute, turns and walks into the nearest village.

Why did it end up this way? The sharks were simply extending him a professional courtesy!