The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

1972 cutlass

Search this Thread

Old October 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM

1972 cutlass

I'm done with her!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
image.jpg (89.1 KB, 31 views)
Old October 13th, 2013, 07:47 PM

She looks great, for sure!
I sure like that color combo.
But don't go kidding yourself, they are never 'done'. You will always find an imperfection to fix or dirt to clean off........
Old October 13th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Administrator

Sure is sweet, x2 on what Rob said, they are never done.
Old October 13th, 2013, 08:57 PM

Floor

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
She looks great, for sure!
I sure like that color combo.
But don't go kidding yourself, they are never 'done'. You will always find an imperfection to fix or dirt to clean off........
Hello Man U did a nice job on your car question? When u was doing your floor laying the dyno mat was it hard to do and is it best to put the liner over it before you lay your carpet and did you put dyno mat inside the door are on the outside of the door I want to install some in my car and how many boxes did it take to do your floor an one more thing you hook up the electric windows yourself and was it hard and what brand did you used for your windows thanks and are you in GA?
Old October 14th, 2013, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by quentinnw2
Hello Man U did a nice job on your car question? When u was doing your floor laying the dyno mat was it hard to do and is it best to put the liner over it before you lay your carpet and did you put dyno mat inside the door are on the outside of the door I want to install some in my car and how many boxes did it take to do your floor an one more thing you hook up the electric windows yourself and was it hard and what brand did you used for your windows thanks and are you in GA?
Thanks...
The dynamat was a pain, as the floor is not flat. Yes, it is easiest to lay all this stuff down before the carpet goes in.
The whole car used 25 sheets of 18x32" extreme and 3 sheets of the dynaliner 32x54 sheets. Do the math when buying, as some big packages charge more per sheet.
The door got it on the outside panel. I cut it into strips to make it manageable.

I got the power window kit from the parts place and it is a big POS. Modify the rears heavily and they break all the time.
Buy a set of used regulators and refurb them yourself, as well as a used harness.