Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

Do not buy from rocketscientis

Search this Thread

Old November 12th, 2020, 10:20 PM

Non USPS money orders

Originally Posted by VC455
He will only take USPS money orders. If you send anything else, you will wait until he feels it has cleared.
excusivly for 30 years since ya got screwed if JWO didnt show that month....& blessed if ya lived in town they was mailed from & both parents worked at post office
Insistance on POSTAL m/o not being enough I now tax all non postal money order payments $30 & 1 week in an effort to avoid this happening a lot...once is enough
I tell all other option requesters that any other form of payment that will land either of our behinds in federal pen for being such a pile of crap as to rip someone off for the $20-$500 average deal...we 'll run with it....& that is followed nearly every time with a postal money order...go figgure
Last year...man unbeknownst to me mailed me one in the two weeks prior to christmas & that thing toured the country for a month...mailed in mid - west...postmarked a week later in Washington state...cashed like they all do....eventually...
Old November 12th, 2020, 10:20 PM

Your an interpreter

Originally Posted by oldolds88
believe it or not,i can understand this thread, please pass the popcorn
so technicaly it dont count...& you got my rosetta stone !
Old November 12th, 2020, 10:31 PM

Wtf did everybody go ?

WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID ?
WANT TO THANK 66-3x2 442 for keepin cool when I needed an example & for alearting me of the witchhunt also as there is no notification whatsoever this crap is goin on...
Guy , geardoc & doubleO double 8 rob , oldcutlass , vintage chief , w/ special thanks to retroranger for about being

Where are all the opinionated people when ya want to know fair market value like this 66-7 rally pac wiring harness in good shape & what connector goes at end of single yellow wire upper Rh quadrant ? Thanks
like brother til christmass comnent as that helped me focus & gain a clear perspective & stellar , allyolds...& everyone else for their opinions as I will fight to the death your right to express them
Thanks to all & will let all know when its laid to rest & another satisfied customer realizes EXACTLY what I have done
Thanks to ALL

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 12th, 2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old November 14th, 2020, 11:00 PM

Took carrier a week to deliver payment

Originally Posted by allyolds68
Just an observation
You contacted him about payment on 10/9

You paid him 10/20 (which is probably because it took him a while to get back to you)

it's 11/5

That's not a lot of time in the whole scheme of things.
Old November 15th, 2020, 07:33 AM
72 Olds CS

Jon

i think the whole thing blew up due to communication.

these days every believes if they send a text it should be answered immediately. I will generally expect text sent and replied within 24 hours, sooner is fine but anybody looks at their phone once a day.

by most accounts, the buyer sent the money, the seller received the money, the buyer tried communicating w the seller and was eventually stonewalled.

we’re all busy. We all have responsibilities to meet.

if the buyer sent payment in an unacceptable format the seller needs to state right away its going to take xx days for payment to clear.

if the seller cant meet his obligation to secure and ship the product within a day or two of accepting payment that needs to be clear as well.

the buyer might have been premature in his post, that likely would not have happened if the seller had responded w a ship date.

I think These are generally accepted guidelines for most online transactions

In this case better communication would have eliminated this entire thread.

lets all just try and learn from it, send a txt or email or pm to your transaction partner if for whatever reason you cant meet your obligations!

dean

btw idk anything about the rallypac wireing
Old November 15th, 2020, 03:39 PM

I’m still waiting for a tracking #....
Old November 15th, 2020, 03:49 PM

That makes two of us

Originally Posted by 72cutlass408
Old November 15th, 2020, 05:02 PM

Cant

Originally Posted by oldolds88
believe it or not,i can understand this thread, please pass the popcorn
​​​
Old November 15th, 2020, 07:34 PM

Really?,unreal.
Old November 16th, 2020, 08:33 AM
Olds Omega

How is this working in the US? You drop something for shipping and do not get the tracking number immediately?

somehow strange when goods were shipped already and buyer and seller are waiting for tracking number!
Old November 16th, 2020, 11:15 AM

Yep, works the same in the US. Tracking number is available immediately upon either printing the label or taking to shipper. IMO, no tracking number means the item has not been shipped.

I like lots of butter and just a bit of salt on my popcorn, along with a pepsi.
Old November 16th, 2020, 03:40 PM

That is exactly how it works. Assuming the buyer is being truthful, either the item has not been shipped, or the seller is withholding the number from the buyer. Eh Bruce?
Old November 16th, 2020, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by rocketscientis
WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID ?
WANT TO THANK 66-3x2 442 for keepin cool when I needed an example & for alearting me of the witchhunt also as there is no notification whatsoever this crap is goin on...
Guy , geardoc & doubleO double 8 rob , oldcutlass , vintage chief , w/ special thanks to retroranger for about being

Where are all the opinionated people when ya want to know fair market value like this 66-7 rally pac wiring harness in good shape & what connector goes at end of single yellow wire upper Rh quadrant ? Thanks
like brother til christmass comnent as that helped me focus & gain a clear perspective & stellar , allyolds...& everyone else for their opinions as I will fight to the death your right to express them
Thanks to all & will let all know when its laid to rest & another satisfied customer realizes EXACTLY what I have done
Thanks to ALL
66 Rally Pac harness is different from 67.
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:31 PM

I swear I remember this was a Cheech and Chong script. No man, who is this is?
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by deaddds
I swear I remember this was a Cheech and Chong script. No man, who is this is?
Yo Dave's not here!
Old November 17th, 2020, 07:42 AM

Led Zeppelin:
Communication breakdown
It's always the same
I'm having a nervous breakdown
Drive me insane!
Old November 17th, 2020, 08:17 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Old November 19th, 2020, 05:51 AM

Thats

were you the one that paid him with a non-USPS money order?
a fact
Old November 19th, 2020, 05:54 AM

Everyone now informed 8 days & $30 backcharge

Originally Posted by VC455
He will only take USPS money orders. If you send anything else, you will wait until he feels it has cleared.
for not sending specified payment & considering adding correct address clause too

1 week extra for expidited delivety

1:week & $30 to liqidate wrong payment type

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 19th, 2020 at 06:00 AM.
Old November 19th, 2020, 06:01 AM

Shore got that rite

Originally Posted by RetroRanger
Jon

i think the whole thing blew up due to communication.

these days every believes if they send a text it should be answered immediately. I will generally expect text sent and replied within 24 hours, sooner is fine but anybody looks at their phone once a day.

by most accounts, the buyer sent the money, the seller received the money, the buyer tried communicating w the seller and was eventually stonewalled.

we’re all busy. We all have responsibilities to meet.

if the buyer sent payment in an unacceptable format the seller needs to state right away its going to take xx days for payment to clear.

if the seller cant meet his obligation to secure and ship the product within a day or two of accepting payment that needs to be clear as well.

the buyer might have been premature in his post, that likely would not have happened if the seller had responded w a ship date.

I think These are generally accepted guidelines for most online transactions

In this case better communication would have eliminated this entire thread.

lets all just try and learn from it, send a txt or email or pm to your transaction partner if for whatever reason you cant meet your obligations!

dean

btw idk anything about the rallypac wireing
Specifically the comprehension part...
when I tell you I have 15 + orders I am filling , while filling orders the fone will inrease EVERYONE'S shippin times & rather unfair to devote time to 1 but not all .
thats 3 hours of not shipping to tell people twice what they now know... Not gunna happen &standard phrase for all is " NEXT TIME YOU HESR FROM ME Is when I have your confirmed tracking # ". (initialy #s can be invalid & cause unwarranted mistrust & agitation )
That does NOT mean that you will expidite matter , nor make me have your tracking # by callin me 50 times a day for 3 days strait

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 19th, 2020 at 06:17 AM.
Old November 19th, 2020, 06:19 AM

66 rally pac wirring

Originally Posted by 66-3X2 442
66 Rally Pac harness is different from 67.
differs from 67 in any way besides wipers ?

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 19th, 2020 at 06:22 AM.
Old November 19th, 2020, 06:25 AM

Precisely how it works for you where you live

Originally Posted by mrolds69
That is exactly how it works. Assuming the buyer is being truthful, either the item has not been shipped, or the seller is withholding the number from the buyer. Eh Bruce?
just assuming that , as are you & thats where we part ways your assumption is incorrect... Initialy the expiditer picked package up about when everyone was brandishing their rakes & pitchforks. That trackin # is 1 & if you send him a self addressed stamped envelope....your package will be there before ya get both stamps wet...

​​​​

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 19th, 2020 at 07:56 AM.
Old November 19th, 2020, 06:35 AM

First of all I did not call you 50 times a day. Second you never told me it’s going to take you 3 weeks plus to get a tracking #. You told me I’ll be getting a tracking # last Tuesday......the “shipper had a emergency” last week, too many people had visited the week before and got busy, shipper won’t answer the phone this week, but I’m still waiting, waiting for a tracking #.

On a brighter subject, I purchased another item 2 days ago and got a tracking # yesterday. Simple.
Old November 19th, 2020, 06:45 AM

First of all I did not call you 50 times a day. Second you never told me it’s going to take you 3 weeks plus to get a tracking #. You told me I’ll be getting a tracking # last Tuesday......the “shipper had a emergency” last week, too many people had visited the week before and got busy, shipper won’t answer the phone this week, but I’m still waiting, waiting for a tracking #.

On a brighter subject, I purchased another item 2 days ago and got a tracking # yesterday. Simple.
Even simpler I went & tracked your trackin # down personaly & hired someone to call & talk to you how ever many times a day you require until your package arives they wil - cal & assist you with any further dificultues
# is confirmed
​​​​​
Old November 19th, 2020, 06:55 AM

There’s no difficulties on my end like there is on yours. I just like to do business correctly that’s all. You need to fire the “guy” you hired, he sucks. Lol.
Old November 19th, 2020, 07:58 AM

Guy I hired is a woman

There’s no difficulties on my end like there is on yours. I just like to do business correctly that’s all. You need to fire the “guy” you hired, he sucks. Lol.
​​​​​
& that makes your comment all the more appropriate to demonstrate the character of the type of person we have hear
If you have a legitimate complaint that is one thing but using emotional violence against somebody who's only job discription is to help you would seem rather uncalled for
Please dont let your possesion of tracking # make you any less of a person for everyones sake
Thanks

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 25th, 2020 at 02:52 AM.
Old November 19th, 2020, 09:25 AM

No difficulties
Old November 19th, 2020, 09:29 AM

You really don’t get it do you
Old November 19th, 2020, 09:55 AM

Classic Oldsmobile has a PM feature to communicate with each other.
Old November 19th, 2020, 10:18 AM

I'm trying to figure out after all this why it wasn't even shipped until yesterday

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...s&locale=en_US
Old November 19th, 2020, 11:48 AM

I'm trying to figure out after all this why it wasn't even shipped until yesterday

He has done more to harm his cred through all of this. Doing business comes so easy to me and many others but some....go figure.
Old November 19th, 2020, 06:42 PM

I did finally get a tracking #
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:55 PM

I did finally get a tracking #
So did everyone else. He posted it above

Old November 25th, 2020, 03:06 AM

Grills

Old November 25th, 2020, 03:21 AM

Original shipping date was the 5th

Originally Posted by rocketscientis
all items are photoed just prior to packaging
So they were picked up by local shipping expidider on the 5th initial shipping fee paid.......subsequent notification of midnight pickup of package resulted in a hold being placed on shipment with more cost encured
...after 2 no call / show for midnight pickup , that plan was scrapped & our expiditer was in Hospital with his sach the size of a football
That was discovered upon my first trip there
Was fortunate to pay for hold / release of package & obtain it , but no shipping refund...& a low quote that resulted in one more trip back to town to pay to ship it again finaly got the package on its way....simple..

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 25th, 2020 at 03:53 AM.
Old November 25th, 2020, 04:15 AM

Looks like you need a to change your shipper service. Quit dlcking around with the local yokel's and get a reliable shipping service. Is there a tracking number from the 5th? No. So how would anyone know you're not making up this part of the story? Because if it's true, you don't seem to have a method to track it when it leaves your hands. And you don't have to ship stuff at midnight and incur extra charges. Could have waited until morning for sure. Your shipper is an idiot.

You keep digging yourself a hole by showing us how bad your logistics are in your business model. If this is the first time you're explaining this to anyone, you're several weeks late. Placing any sort of blame on the customer is probably not your best approach. Ever think for a minute if you just answered his concerns at the beginning, you wouldn't be whining about having to pick up a phone call or answer several texts? This one's on you, bud.

If you want to expand your business, shore up your efficiency. It's severely lacking in several areas it seems. Communication, or lack thereof, seemed to be the root cause of the issue here. Along with dragging feet and avoiding customer concerns. No spinning that, no matter how hard you try.
Old November 26th, 2020, 01:20 PM

Old November 26th, 2020, 01:26 PM

Old November 26th, 2020, 01:27 PM

Pics I got before purchasing
Old November 26th, 2020, 01:32 PM

Quick Reply: Do not buy from rocketscientis