66 Toronado

Search this Thread

Old October 16th, 2013, 07:39 AM

66 Toronado

I have a 66 Toronado that I am parting out. If you are in need of interior (plum purple color) or exterior parts please let me know and I will get you pictures of that item. Car is mostly complete so there is alot of good parts. Car is located in Robesonia, PA 19551 if you are local, but I also can help by pulling and shipping items needed.
Thanks,
Don
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by dondietrichjr
I have a 66 Toronado that I am parting out. If you are in need of interior (plum purple color) or exterior parts please let me know and I will get you pictures of that item. Car is mostly complete so there is alot of good parts. Car is located in Robesonia, PA 19551 if you are local, but I also can help by pulling and shipping items needed.
Thanks,
Don
I am looking for a 66 telescopic steering wheel and front passenger side window motor.
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:56 AM

I need the center air distribution duct and the circuit boards off the dash.
Old October 16th, 2013, 06:31 PM

Can you shoot pics of the door panels? Particularly the thin plastic areas by the s strap chrome and tray wells. My email is dead@mchsi.com thanks Pat
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:20 PM

Do you have the original jack and spare tire mount? If yes I'm interested.
Old October 17th, 2013, 11:12 AM
tds

Hello,

I would be interested in the headlight vacuum controller - under the hood - on the driver's side - near the front. Please send a picture and price.

Could also use the inside door handle on the driver's side door. Please send picture and price.

Thanks,

Tom Severski
tseverski@comcast.net
832-594-9541
Old October 17th, 2013, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by 68RocketAction
I am looking for a 66 telescopic steering wheel and front passenger side window motor.
This car does not have the telescopic steering wheel or tilt.
I do have the passenger front window motor. It works when tested with battery in car. It goes up a little slow.
Old October 17th, 2013, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by deaddds
Can you shoot pics of the door panels? Particularly the thin plastic areas by the s strap chrome and tray wells. My email is dead@mchsi.com thanks Pat
Yes I will email them to you this weekend.
Thanks, Don
Old October 17th, 2013, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by orman_s
I need the center air distribution duct and the circuit boards off the dash.
I am not really sure of what I am looking for, what circuit boards? I do not have the dash completely disassembled as of yet. I am sure all is there, but this may take me some time since work is busy.
Thanks, Don
Old October 17th, 2013, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by tds
Hello,

I would be interested in the headlight vacuum controller - under the hood - on the driver's side - near the front. Please send a picture and price.

Could also use the inside door handle on the driver's side door. Please send picture and price.

Thanks,

Tom Severski
tseverski@comcast.net
832-594-9541
Hi,
I will get pictures emailed to you over the weekend.
Thanks, Don
Old October 17th, 2013, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by ydennekkram
Do you have the original jack and spare tire mount? If yes I'm interested.
I do have the complete jack set up in really nice condition. I am not sure what its worth. No spare tire. I do have a set of (4) 67 chrome wheels in driver condition for sale.
Thanks,
Don
Old October 17th, 2013, 08:10 PM

I do have the complete jack set up in really nice condition. I am not sure what its worth. No spare tire. I do have a set of (4) 67 chrome wheels in driver condition for sale.
Thanks,
Don
Hi Don,

I have no idea what the jack set is worth, I guess it depends on the condition. There is a jack for sale on eBay that looks a little rough - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-1966-ol...r#ht_25wt_1399 they are asking $45 for. Do you have the jack case as well? I am also looking for the hook and nut used for securing the spare tire into the tire well, I've attached a picture to highlight the parts. What size are the rims you have? Also, do you have the head light vacuum check valve, it would look like this http://www.oldsobsolete.com/products...ve-nos-394420/ I would need 15" Let me know what you have and what you need for money and we can work things out. I'm in southern Ontario but I will be driving south to Florida in late November.

Mark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Trunk Decal.jpg (70.3 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by ydennekkram; October 17th, 2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old October 18th, 2013, 07:25 AM

I am not really sure of what I am looking for, what circuit boards? I do not have the dash completely disassembled as of yet. I am sure all is there, but this may take me some time since work is busy.
Thanks, Don

Sorry, should have been more specific. The circuit boards off the instrument cluster that the gauges attach to. I really only need the boards but I could probably take the whole instrument cluster.
I also need the connector (off the main wiring harness) that goes to the temp/fuel gauges.

The center air distribution duct is the rather large duct that connects all of the upper dash vents.

Thanks
Old October 19th, 2013, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by ydennekkram
Hi Don,

I have no idea what the jack set is worth, I guess it depends on the condition. There is a jack for sale on eBay that looks a little rough - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-1966-ol...r#ht_25wt_1399 they are asking $45 for. Do you have the jack case as well? I am also looking for the hook and nut used for securing the spare tire into the tire well, I've attached a picture to highlight the parts. What size are the rims you have? Also, do you have the head light vacuum check valve, it would look like this http://www.oldsobsolete.com/products...ve-nos-394420/ I would need 15" Let me know what you have and what you need for money and we can work things out. I'm in southern Ontario but I will be driving south to Florida in late November.

Mark
Mark,
I do have the complete jack set up as per diagram. I have pictures, what is your email address? The wheels are factory 15" chrome from a 1967 Toronado.
Don
Old October 19th, 2013, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by orman_s
Sorry, should have been more specific. The circuit boards off the instrument cluster that the gauges attach to. I really only need the boards but I could probably take the whole instrument cluster.
I also need the connector (off the main wiring harness) that goes to the temp/fuel gauges.

The center air distribution duct is the rather large duct that connects all of the upper dash vents.

Thanks
Hi,
I disassembled the dash today, only took me 9 hours and some skin. I have these items pulled. What is your email address so I can send you pictures?
Don
Old October 19th, 2013, 10:05 PM

Hi,
I disassembled the dash today, only took me 9 hours and some skin. I have these items pulled. What is your email address so I can send you pictures?
Don
Skin is overrated

Email is orman_s@yahoo.com

Thanks
Old October 19th, 2013, 10:09 PM

Mark,
I do have the complete jack set up as per diagram. I have pictures, what is your email address? The wheels are factory 15" chrome from a 1967 Toronado.
Don
Thanks Don, email is ydennekkram@gmail.com

Mark
Old October 21st, 2013, 04:53 PM
"I reckon so!"

HI I sent you a private message.

Thanks.
Tim