Need a straight '70 Cutlass front bumper core NE Ohio

Old June 18th, 2019, 04:17 AM

Need a straight '70 Cutlass front bumper core NE Ohio

I'm looking for a nice, no-hit, no-twist, straight bumper core for a '70 Cutlass. Surface rust, peeling chrome all ok, but damage is not. I'm recoating this for my Rallye, so it will all be stripped. Probably should have picked up one at Homecoming where there were a bunch for $50... I'm in NE Ohio / south Cleveland area - it would be best if I could meet up with you rather than shipping something like this. Let me know what you have!
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Escape From The Ordinary

Originally Posted by BSiegPaint
I'm looking for a nice, no-hit, no-twist, straight bumper core for a '70 Cutlass. Surface rust, peeling chrome all ok, but damage is not. I'm recoating this for my Rallye, so it will all be stripped. Probably should have picked up one at Homecoming where there were a bunch for $50... I'm in NE Ohio / south Cleveland area - it would be best if I could meet up with you rather than shipping something like this. Let me know what you have!
Those were my bumpers at Homecoming. You should've picked one up. I let them go for $25 at the end of the day...
Old June 18th, 2019, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by WTHIRTY1
Those were my bumpers at Homecoming. You should've picked one up. I let them go for $25 at the end of the day...
That was you??? DANG IT. I was picturing myself hauling a bumper a mile back to my car... I missed meeting so many people that I know from here.

Thank you again for the pics you sent - they are immensely helpful.