Need 72 core support

Search this Thread

Old February 19th, 2010, 12:42 PM

Need 72 core support

I am looking for a good 72 cutlass convertable core support.Let me know.Thanks RTDWYER@CHARTER.NET
Old February 20th, 2010, 02:20 AM

What part of the solar system are you in??
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:08 AM

Mars maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Old February 20th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Registered

People really need to know how many light years away you are to get an estimate for shipping. Somebody may know of a support in your quadrant of the universe too.
I just had some Eel Birds shipped to me from Rigel 7 and the cost was ridiculous.
They were some good eatin' though.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:56 AM

I get 12 bolt rears shipped thru trucking companys from the east coast to Wisconsin for $180-$200. I dont care what the shipping cost is,I thought someone here could help. Thanks
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:08 AM

No offense intended, and yes I'm sure someone here can help. But please understand lots of people forget to post their location in ads like this thus the kidding response of where are you. If 5 of us have the part you need you could save $50-100 by purchasing the one in your state vs one on the other side of the country. We'd like to help you save that money for other work on your car.

Another thing about this site. Typically if person "A" offers you the part no one else will offer you one and allow person "A" and you to try and work out a deal. If person "B" offered you the same item at $1 less that would be seen as rude. So... I'm in Oregon and if your in Florida I will not offer you the part I have until I'm sure nobody between you and I have come forward with the part you need. I want you to get the best shipping price you can. If after several days nobody offers you one I'll let you know I have one, but heads up the shipping may add a lot to the cost. Kinda unwritten rules on the site, but we're here to help each other with our shared hobby, not fight a cut-throat battle to sell parts. And believe me, I've probably sold as many or more parts on this site as anybody!

Please post your location or the nearest large city and your state then you should get some offers of the item you need. John
Old February 20th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Registered

If you don't care what shipping costs are I'll pull the core support off of my car and sell it to you.
150 bucks plus 2K for shipping, sound good?
I'll be a good guy and round it out to an even two grand.
I take Paypal only and no picking up, has to be shipped.

Nobody's trying to give you a hard time.
We don't even have to try.
John explained it pretty good, we like to help here but people help those who help themselves first.

Core supports are hard to find in good condition, usually rusted under the battery tray.
The '71 is the only other one that will fit but doesn't have the bump-up by the end of the grills so they can wrap back in.
I got mine from AZ, found it on evilbay late at night for buy-it-now and it was just listed, it's perfect. It was 75 bucks and 125 shipping, came fed-ex without a box and a shipping tag stuck to it.
Exhaust pipe comes that way too, the mailman gouged my front porch throwin a NOS tailpipe on it from ten feet way.