Inside under dash heater box non ac

Search this Thread

Old May 21st, 2020, 06:58 PM

Inside under dash heater box non ac

Looking for a decent working box for a 71 Cutlass. Do not need the brackets or core. Thanks all.
Old May 21st, 2020, 07:00 PM

Have that for you..

Have that in LANSING Michigan
where are you located ?

Old May 21st, 2020, 07:51 PM

Like to back up with shipping an Arizona rust free one.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:41 PM

By all means please

Originally Posted by AzChevs
Like to back up with shipping an Arizona rust free one.
if you would be so kind as to allow me to go forward in reverse as well like Jimmy Rockford when he's getting the hell out of Dodge
I believe you could also edit your original to reflect that which may help
I do have a couple questions I realize America is a great country and you have every right be as discriminant as you wish to be consering your car parts unless th fairies & carpetmuncers & hi count pigmentation types , along with rednecked hillbillies have outlawd that sorta thing.

could I ship you a rust free Arizona box from the rust belt out here in Michigan or would a New Mexico rust free box be just as good as any rust free box from any rust free state ??
Shipped to you in whatever state you are in confused or not , from a Rust Belt state such as Michigan where I have rust free parts, that I can wright AZ on , if required , properly stored away from moisture and the dreaded salt , or do you in your case require specifically Arizona parts from Arizona and if so is there a particular location or city they must be from , a preferred Shipping Company or any specific window in time in which they must be shipped at and would the aforementioned shipping be a formal or casual occasion

having dealt with restoring show cars for 30 years I have encountered specific numbers date codes and such and I'm willing do what has to be done to get the person exactly what they want to go on their car
I'm with ya on this one & as I always say "It's your car you oyght
to do what you want with it "
thanks

and as always if I cannot get you exactly what you want I know a few other people who probably can either that or you didn't ask for exactly what you want

Last edited by rocketscientis; May 22nd, 2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: 2 edut
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by rocketscientis
if you would be so kind as to allow me to go forward in reverse as well like Jimmy Rockford when he's getting the hell out of Dodge
I believe you could also edit your original to reflect that which may help
I do have a couple questions I realize America is a great country and you have every right be as discriminant as you wish to be consering your car parts unless th fairies & carpetmuncers & hi count pigmentation types , along with rednecked hillbillies have outlawd that sorta thing.

could I ship you a rust free Arizona box from the rust belt out here in Michigan or would a New Mexico rust free box be just as good as any rust free box from any rust free state ??
Shipped to you in whatever state you are in confused or not , from a Rust Belt state such as Michigan where I have rust free parts, that I can wright AZ on , if required , properly stored away from moisture and the dreaded salt , or do you in your case require specifically Arizona parts from Arizona and if so is there a particular location or city they must be from , a preferred Shipping Company or any specific window in time in which they must be shipped at and would the aforementioned shipping be a formal or casual occasion

having dealt with restoring show cars for 30 years I have encountered specific numbers date codes and such and I'm willing do what has to be done to get the person exactly what they want to go on their car
I'm with ya on this one & as I always say "It's your car you oyght
to do what you want with it "
thanks

and as always if I cannot get you exactly what you want I know a few other people who probably can either that or you didn't ask for exactly what you want
I said Backup, I was kind. Not sure what the rest of the AZ blah,blah is but I have customers to take care of.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:37 PM

heater box

Rocketscientis,

I am user name orpp50 not AZCHEV. I did not send the "back up" post, AZCHEV did. Please send a PM to complete transaction.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:09 PM

If I was a vaginal. Owner / operator .

Some may call me cuntfused atm....
Everyone heres been nothin but nice with two exceptions , my intro attempin to sell a w-30 part & more recently one that was disappointed that he only got EXACTLY what he asked for & inspected before purchasing.......
.in person. ... & that is a low percentage & I came with thick skin & whenever ones mental & testicilar fortitude lets them feel they could best me in a meeting of th minds & matching of witts , Its a pleasure to entertain them...for me if not them , & aint that what its realy all about.....
however in a serious attempt to address the issue that I believe this thread is actually about ,..&
If the younguns would hush . there ' ll be no need to scold them while big folks is talkin..

​​​​​the need for your 71 A body non A/C. heater box WITHOUT rust in good or better condition , correct ?
If you would like , it would pleasure me immensly , well some...to take & transfer its image for approval

have a few of them they range in different conditions I believe I can put one at your door for a hundred and ten bucks in good or better condition and if need be I can ship it to Arizona first & have my buddy get an Arizona post mark on it ...& write things like rust free or Arizona on it if someone is terribly prejudiced about where it has to come from & that will make somebody feel better
I'm more than willing go the extra mile to pretend it came from Ariz or wherever he/she /shim ...wants me to pretend that it come from as my new motto I just invented is if you're going to be prejudiced you should at least be happy and word to the wise and all others as well the intent here is only to get people parts needed in required condition , not to bunch / knott up anyones panties... occasionally both of those are obtained sometimes neither and quite often at at least one or the other is achieved
even if you cannot understand blah blah blah I hope you understand that, and if you don't understand any of that I have my own personal translator look up oldolds88 & he will tell you what time it is although usually spot-on his last translation may have been slipping or he could have been low on translation fluid and as always I recommend people that have listed here under parts wanted and actually want them, 2 get a hold of me at my email address
omishjon4@gmail.com
Thank

​​​​​​
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:33 PM

Another fine example of why....

I wrightly own a toolbox full of wrenches & not a Studio full of cameras

Didnt see this one commin...nor know what it was initaly...now ..obviously itsa bad example...
will attempt another photo shoot before revertin to th trusty pencil as drawing picture seems more likely route at this point....you KNOW mamas proud _!!

Last edited by rocketscientis; May 27th, 2020 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Two ed it