71 fenders and doors

Search this Thread

Old March 6th, 2010, 10:23 PM

71 fenders and doors

need a good set of fenders and doors. 2 doros car. 71 cutlass s. prefer to find some good oem stuff if i can. im located in merrillville,in,46410

Last edited by STAYBG; March 10th, 2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old March 7th, 2010, 03:44 PM

I have a set of fender off of a 72' Cutlass S. They have been patched,but done pretty good. They will need just a bit of finishing work on them, but they are good driver fenders. I need $150.00 for the pair plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you some pics.

Joe
Old March 7th, 2010, 07:19 PM

yes, send pics. where are they patched at?
Old March 7th, 2010, 07:35 PM

i have one finder here in indiana but i can't remember what side it is. it is patched and primed. i had $120 in getting it patched with new metal (not a patch panel). it had two small patches put in. the frame is good on the back side. i think it is the right side but i will have to check. ready for paint. i would just like to get my $120 back. 47834
i'm not trying to step on toes here but just thought it may be closer for you.
Old March 7th, 2010, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by jensenracing77
i have one finder here in indiana but i can't remember what side it is. it is patched and primed. i had $120 in getting it patched with new metal (not a patch panel). it had two small patches put in. the frame is good on the back side. i think it is the right side but i will have to check. ready for paint. i would just like to get my $120 back. 47834
i'm not trying to step on toes here but just thought it may be closer for you.
pics?
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:14 PM

They are patched on the bottom like most of them out there. The guy who did them did a good job, but he did not cut out one of the holes where they mount to the frame. Like I said they will need some work, but they are original solid fenders and will fit good. I bought repop fenders, and I am not happy with how they work. The metal is thin, and they needed a lot of fiddling to get them to fit right. I will get some pics to you in a couple of days. The fenders at the shop where my car is.

Joe
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by cutlassjoe
They are patched on the bottom like most of them out there. The guy who did them did a good job, but he did not cut out one of the holes where they mount to the frame. Like I said they will need some work, but they are original solid fenders and will fit good. I bought repop fenders, and I am not happy with how they work. The metal is thin, and they needed a lot of fiddling to get them to fit right. I will get some pics to you in a couple of days. The fenders at the shop where my car is.

Joe
sounds good.
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:52 AM
Banned

do u still need??????-call-540-323-1499-thanks
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:10 PM

I'm southwest of Chicago, maybe 40 minutes from you and have a rust free driver fender. professional repaired. I'd use it on my car, but it already has a rust free fender on it. Also as luck would have it, I'll be passing right by you on sunday dropping off some parts to a guy in St. John and then on to friends in Lowell so could even deliver the fender. Send me an email if you want the fender. $300 grp442@yahoo.com
Chris