65 cutlass trim

Search this Thread

Old January 8th, 2020, 11:18 AM

65 cutlass trim

Looking for upper fender molding/holiday trim passenger side front fender and belt reveal moldings for both fronts and drivers back half window for a 2 door holiday coupe.. Thanks
Old January 8th, 2020, 03:27 PM

pls call or txt 989 721 9432 if intrested in these or other pcs thanks.... was only able to upload a percentage of items available as this sites safty feature that protects buyers from viewin images of items they may wish to purchase & improove their ride with requires me , at this time apherently to send pix of other 65 2 dr parts directly to intrested parties email wich is much easier & faster wich are words that shouldnt ever be used in conjuction of what goes on durring attempted image transfers here sorry bout inconvienience...real sorry, sorriest feces I seen in all my years
Old January 8th, 2020, 03:27 PM

pls call or txt 989 721 9432 if intrested in these or other pcs thanks.... was only able to upload a percentage of items available as this sites safty feature that protects buyers from viewin images of items they may wish to purchase & improove their ride with requires me , at this time apherently to send pix of other 65 2 dr parts directly to intrested parties email wich is much easier & faster wich are words that shouldnt ever be used in conjuction of what goes on durring attempted image transfers here sorry bout inconvienience...real sorry, sorriest feces I seen in all my years
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:45 AM

sent you a pm
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:55 PM

Check the Body / Trim page and Oldsmobile page on https://www.vintagepartsource.com.
Old January 10th, 2020, 07:30 PM

Terms& definitions

Originally Posted by vintagepne
Check the Body / Trim page and Oldsmobile page on https://www.vintagepartsource.com.
terms & definitions
Does using a term initialy in name or otherwise imply that is whats offered..Quality Dairy...has quality items
Use of OEM/antique / vintage / period correct
Numbers matchin seem to loose meaning quite possibly being being mistaken & hopefully not intentionally miss leading th hords to items that met quota , if not quality standards at th chineezed forced labor "retreat". Where " massages" are dolted out for not meeting quota of parts that are not exactly interchangeable / installable but certainly look & sound good in brochure & exactly did new stop implying good
Dont know why that poped in my head but happened bout last time I got a notification...points 2 ponder