4 core radiator top plate and hardware for shroad

Search this Thread

Old October 29th, 2015, 06:16 PM

4 core radiator top plate and hardware for shroad

Looking for 4 core radiator top plate for a 70 cutlass and the hardware to mount the shroad
Old October 29th, 2015, 09:59 PM

I reproduce these using original parts and should have one ready to go or, if not, should have one just about finished (needing a final coat of black epoxy primer). I also have the "U-nuts" or "clip nuts" that slip over the fan shroud mount tabs as well as repro black phosphate-plated attaching bolts if you need those.

>When you mention "fan shroud" parts....do you also need the metal tabs that were spot welded onto the bottom radiator support channel? I don't have any of those but they are fairly simple to fabricate from sheet metal (and then you would have to attach them to your rad. support via welding, etc) and the tabs are also available from the repro vendors.

PM me for pricing.....the price of my top plates is higher than most and reflects the time it takes to make them, beadblast them clean and then spray with a good catalyzed epoxy primer/paint. You can also buy a reproduction top plate for less than what I get for mine so if you're trying to save some $ you'd be better off getting a repro or seeing if someone has a good original used 4 row plate that needs cleaning up, etc.....there seems to be a pretty good inventory of good used 4 row top plates out there.

In the meantime, I'll check my inventory and see if I have any "ready to go" or if they need some finish-up paint work.

If you need "all of the above" I should be able to deliver on all of it including the metal lower fan shroud tabs......one purchase/shipping cost and you've got everything. I probably have 4 new/repro rubber 4 row isolators here as well if you need those (they slip into the brackets at each end of the top plate and into the same brackets that are attached down along the lower radiator support channel).

Last edited by 70Post; October 29th, 2015 at 10:06 PM.