1966 toronado parts needed

Search this Thread

Old March 4th, 2019, 03:13 PM

1966 toronado parts needed

1.Header panel.
2.front header panel chrome trim above grill ..
3.hood
4.bumper ends front left and right.
5.right fender .

66 olds toronado —-Steven w
Old March 4th, 2019, 04:53 PM

Steven, I've got a header panel from a 1967. I believe its the same, just different grill. Then I've got a fender with rot at the heel. I've got a hood too, but I'm located in Medford Oregon on the West Coast. If you want to try and find the parts closer I'm not aggressively marketing these items. You could get back to me later if you don't find them at a price you like. John
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:01 PM

Hey thanks 1967 different header ..yes the grill is slightly different as well ..I do

Originally Posted by 2blu442
Steven, I've got a header panel from a 1967. I believe its the same, just different grill. Then I've got a fender with rot at the heel. I've got a hood too, but I'm located in Medford Oregon on the West Coast. If you want to try and find the parts closer I'm not aggressively marketing these items. You could get back to me later if you don't find them at a price you like. John
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:06 PM

Needs parts

Need right fender front header 66 hood bumper front ends..California car but got tapped in the front
I would be interested in the hood and fender right pass..do you have the bumper ends front left and right?
Old October 24th, 2019, 09:01 AM

Not sure if you picked-up any of the parts you need. I have a hood that's in great shape and a right fender has some lower rot, and I might still have the bumper ends that are in fair condition.
Old November 13th, 2019, 06:44 AM

Hav lotsa early toro parts

If your still in need of those parts or others or a 66 toro project. Pls call me at 989 7219432
Old November 16th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Olds Collector

1966 Toro parts

Hi Corvair: The 66 header and grill are one year only, different than the 67. However, the trim above the grill might interchange. Bumper ends and hood are the same. 66's had carb problems and you might want to check out if this car has not been driven in years. There is another recent post on this site that talks about the carb issue. The fender is the same in general; except, the deluxe fenders have a side light along the bottom near the bumper that illuminates for turns. Your car is a standard model without that Lens. The fenders are different for that reason. That lens is large and would be hard to patch, so you need a standard fender.

I have passed this link to my Toro buddy in PA that might be able to help you with parts or suggestions. He is a long time 66 owner.

I am the editor of The Oldsmobile Club of America's Toronado - Aurora Chapter Newsletter. It is $18/year for 6 issues. I am happy to give you a free issue to have you check us out. You can PM me your address or email: vista-cruiser@juno.com and I will mail you a copy with has instructions where to send the dues. OCA dues are separate and also a great club to join.

BTW: I almost bought a late model Corvair coupe years back and was a CORSA member for 20 years, but never got around to a purchase. There was a great article in their newsletter that interviewed Willow Run workers about Corvair assembly. Which model(s) do you have?

Regards, Trent in Los Angeles