Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Billions and Trilliions scam

Search this Thread

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:12 PM

Thumbs down Scams with billions and trillions

I'm not the first guy to be scammed by Billions and Trillions. Please beware, he sold me the wrong part and year. He offered no help and the shipping was of poor quality. Don't use Frank DeLarzelere. He isn't honest and makes lots of mistakes. He doesn't take the time to make sure you get what you need. It's a rush for this guy. This guy preys upon the desperate when patience is lost.

http://www.billionsandtrillionsinc.com/

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:27 PM

It amazes me how this guy just keeps F ing people as well as his "partner" ( rainbows and all) Lynn Wilffigger of mondello performance ( not associated with Bernard Mondello). Stop taking it and report them to the BBB and your attorney general. Stop the carnage and put these SOB's out of business.
Old June 30th, 2017, 06:27 PM

You are not the first, and you probably won't be the last, because you never did a search of this website for the name "Billions". Had you, you would have seen that he has scammed others going back quite a few years...
try this link..... https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...sed-parts.html

PS... It isn't necessary to post multiple times in multiple forums.
Old June 30th, 2017, 06:40 PM

You must have really got it with all the repeat posts you put on here. Be somebody and report this POS. He never got me but Lynn Wilfriggin mondello imposter did and sometimes I think it may be a good idea to road trip up there and pay him a visit ( just to have tea, crumpets and discuss the dangers of gang activity in our town), but I'm still one F ing away from committing. It's best to let local law inforcement or better business bureau handle it. It's less intrusive on your life.
Old June 30th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Administrator

There is no reason to post duplicate threads. Yes, this site is fully aware of this seller there are a variety of threads of people who have gotten screwed by Frank including the sticky (link provided by a member above)on top of the parts forum. I can't believe he is still in business.
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Yes, instead of multiple posts, use that anger to report it to authorities. If enough of us complain he will reap what he sows. I am ALL for a class action.
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:27 PM

He has one hell of a website, a lot if its old and many links dont work or dated from mid 2000's. I live just a little over an hour from his place.
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:00 PM

He wanted to buy a part from me a few months ago off of ebay & once I saw who it was, I told him nicely that I would never do business with him. I was civil about it but really wanted not to be. I can't believe someone hasn't shown him some tough love yet....
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by oldspackrat
He wanted to buy a part from me a few months ago off of ebay & once I saw who it was, I told him nicely that I would never do business with him. I was civil about it but really wanted not to be. I can't believe someone hasn't shown him some tough love yet....
I dont blame you and I would have done the same. I worked hard for my 100% feedback record on Ebay , With a reputation like B & T hes liable to screw up your good Ebay feedback record if the transaction happened to go south. What is his Ebay user ID so we can warn our Olds community here
Old July 1st, 2017, 03:50 AM

What is his ebay user name?
I will block him.
Thank you.
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:53 AM

I forget if it's billions and trillions or his real name but it is something like That? I just checked the eBay app on my phone and I cannot find out how to do a search for a username. Maybe if I get a chance I will try on the laptop computer later.
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:05 AM

His ebay name is musclecarguru
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:48 AM

Thanks John! He wanted a buy it now price for an item and sell it outside of eBay and I almost did it until I saw his name come up then I shot him down.
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:51 AM

Thank you, he is now blocked.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Maintained

Originally Posted by 2blu442
His ebay name is musclecarguru
you sure it's musclecarguru?

this fella has 100% positive feedback and only one negative feedback in the last 12 months?
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:40 AM

I checked one of "musclecarguru"s auctions & if you scroll down a bit you will see a link to B&T channel. It is him & I suspect those feedback results are some how BS...
Old July 1st, 2017, 11:01 AM

Yeah...absolutely sure that's Frank De'Chizeler's ID. He only BUYS on ebay, that's why his feedback is good. He's only SOLD like 30 items, and has at least 1 neg from selling. This is how this scammer works...you see the 1970 Skylark bumper on the red background for sale on ebay? I'll stake my life he doesn't have it. It's an old pic, sure...he had it at one time, maybe that's an NOS bumper. But...I guarantee you he doesn't have that bumper right now, in fact...I doubt he even has a core bumper.
You see the bumper, it looks GREAT, that's not the bumper you are going to get. Typically, if you call him, he says it's in stock, gorgeous, straight as an arrow, triple chrome, never repaired, no rust on the backside...give me your credit card # and I'll get it right out to you. Then...he takes your $, THEN he looks for a bumper on ebay or calls around looking for one. This could take a week, a month, 2 months...he doesn't give a crap, he's got your $. Then if you call...my plater's sick, the machine to straighten them is broken, I did it, but I wasn't satisfied that it was good enough for you...he's got more excuses than Santa Claus has toys. Eventually, you will get a bumper, it will be crap. Then there will be a restocking charge, you will have to pay return shipping, etc.
This is how he sucked me in. I was looking everywhere for a pr of 67 GS tail light bezels. He had a killer pair pictured on his website. I needed them for the Nats in a couple months. I called, he's got them, they are killer, he will send them right out. Then the excuses started, waited like 6 weeks then called my card company. More excuses, more time, finally they come...top $$$, they are CRAP!!! Got my $ back, but still lost $.
When you look at his website, he has customer references. I sent my comment in, and he never posted it, he censored it. Those are all fake recommendations on there he writes himself...he's a REALLY sick puppy. That's why the recommendations say " Frank's the best, he sent the most perfect part, yada, yada. He's going to go straight to hell w/o any hand soap one day. The earth will be a better place when he's gone!
Old July 1st, 2017, 11:30 AM

Kinda sounds like you don't like him.
Old July 1st, 2017, 11:37 AM
Just an Olds Guy

I'm actually surprised that guys on this site who know about his bad rep still try him for parts.
Old July 1st, 2017, 02:21 PM

google biker fox...same guy
Old July 1st, 2017, 03:46 PM
MOTORHEAD

HOT
INN
HADES
Old July 1st, 2017, 07:26 PM

Sure...look at the Facebook page. It says on his education credits he went to Harvard and was an honor roll cadet in philology or something stupid like that. This moron can't even spell. Google complaints Billions and Trillions and read the stuff. The reason he's still in biz' is because he has good damage control. As soon as anybody trashes him, he writes a fake review himself about how great he is, how good his parts are, how fast he ships...he's just a pathological liar. I don't even want to guess how many foreigners he's scammed.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:11 AM

Really burns me up that i didn't know about this scammer before i sold him some car parts!! I know he screwed someone with the wheel well trim he got from me. It was several years ago but i am still upset about. He will never get anything else.I don't care if he wants to pay more than what i am asking. I hope someday this pos gets put out of business.
Old July 5th, 2017, 01:34 PM

His act is so well known, that there was actually an article in the Wall Street Journal about him a number of years ago. All you have to do is a simple google search...
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:52 AM

This loser is still at it. He bought a perfect set of 1973 grills from me off of ebay last night & once I saw who the bidder was I cancelled the order. I know he was going to rip someone else off & I'd rather not make a nice sale in order to keep him from prospering any more. One of his Ebay user names is larrys1970gto. Do not do business with this guy. Do a google search on "Billions & Trillions scam" or Billions & Trillions complaints. I called him this morning & told I was cancelling his order because of his business practices & he called me every thing under the sun. Real class act. I hope someone gets to adjust his attitude at some point. His phone number is 918-291-1966 in case anyone wants to chat with him.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:34 AM

Sounds to me like his business needs firebombing.
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Rocket Renegade!

"This is a nice little E-bay scam you got going here. It'd be a shame if something ... happened to it." (Kicks out window glass)
Old October 25th, 2017, 11:01 AM
delete

Besides that...his prices Eesh
Old October 25th, 2017, 11:33 AM

I just put him on my Ebay blocked bidder/buyer list.
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:47 PM

Is this the same guy that advertises in Hemmings. Eastwestautoparts. com. 800-447-2886. Somewhere in Oklahoma. Ad says all GM auto salvage.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:30 PM

Not sure about that but he is in Oklahoma & his website says Buick, Pontiac, & Oldsmobile parts so probably is?
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:43 PM

FWIW, I got a '69 core support assy and it was decent. Price, eh....can't be picky when they are rarer than hens teeth. Packaging was poor. 2.5 stars out of 5.
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM

Hes in Tulsa Oklahoma, about 1 and a half hours from me.
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by stix
Hes in Tulsa Oklahoma, about 1 and a half hours from me.
I'm in OKC, too.
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Burch
I'm in OKC, too.
Do you own an Olds, just curious what model. I just put my 69 back on the road after lots of restoring. Still have a lot to go. But shes running now.
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by stix
Do you own an Olds, just curious what model. I just put my 69 back on the road after lots of restoring. Still have a lot to go. But shes running now.
Yes, '69 442, Canadian build. I'm up and running well. Got a long way to go myself.
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan Burch
Yes, '69 442, Canadian build. I'm up and running well. Got a long way to go myself.
Cool, maybe Ill see you at the Coffee and Cars next spring
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:43 PM

I actually saw this guy as a guest commentator on the MTV show "Ridiculousness". He appeared as The Biker Fox. Well they say if you can't say something nice...
Old October 27th, 2017, 08:36 AM

Guys there is a woman involved in this billions and Trillions scammer operation i talked to her on the phone when frank bought the wheel well trim from me.They search craigslist also and that is where they found my parts. Like i said never will they get a part from me again. I do sell parts now and then on here and craigslist. Watch out for this AZZhole. Don't be taken advantage of.
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by texxas
I actually saw this guy as a guest commentator on the MTV show "Ridiculousness". He appeared as The Biker Fox. Well they say if you can't say something nice...
I didn't realize that was him. What a strange dude.

Quick Reply: Billions and Trilliions scam