Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Wheel Deal --Nissan Titan wheels

Search this Thread

Old August 19th, 2010, 10:39 AM

Unhappy Wheel Deal --Nissan Titan wheels

Hey ya'll,
I hope no one minds me posting these here. If so please let me know and I'll remove it . I have a set of 4 Weld Racing "Dagger" Chrome Forged aluminum wheels that I bought for my 04 Nissan Titan. They are 18 x 8/12 with a 6 x 5.5 (139.7) lug pattern. The backspace and offset fitment is close to stock. They are in the original boxes with center caps and valve stems. They have never been installed or mounted with tires. These retailed for $430 each!! But I got them for 75% off so I have $465 in the set. About 2 years ago I bought a set of black cast aluminum wheels and tires from 4 wheel truck center and went in to have them rotated and saw these on clearance. I figured with the cost, I could flip them for a profit if I didn't use them. But I've had no luck on craigs or evilbay. It seems everyone in the market for these type wheels want 20's or larger. But these are super light and being forged vs cast, they are super strong. Below is a link to the many vehicles with this bolt pattern. As a discount to my fellow Olds enthusuiast, I will sell the set for $450 OBO. I figure the shipping will cost approximately 20 - 30 dollars per wheel (80 - 120 for the set) in the US and I will only charge the actual shipping cost. Or if someone wants to take a trip down to the sauna we affectionately refer to as Houston, there's no shipping. I need to sell these to get some new Cragars or Torque Thrusts for the old girl. Thanks for looking.
Rob

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-r...5&StudSpreadMM=
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Weld wheel 2.jpg (68.2 KB, 14 views)
Weld wheel 1.JPG (60.3 KB, 8 views)
Weld wheel label.JPG (51.3 KB, 6 views)