Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

vacuum door locks and hoses from 69 A body

Search this Thread

Old December 20th, 2008, 03:43 PM

vacuum door locks and hoses from 69 A body

First off, this is the first time I have ever run across one of these setups. This was removed from a 69 Chevelle four-door! Car also had power windows. I know it is missing the drivers side vacuum actuator inside the door, but I'm pretty sure everything else is there. God, I never saw vacuum harnesses like these. Anyway, if anybody needs any pieces for this type of door lock setup please ask. All the actuators do hold vacuum. The power window setup is also available and complete. I checked the Hollander interchange and this is also supposed to fit Olds or Buick non-skytop wagons. If interested I can send pics. Have alot of other Cutlass parts available. Happy Holidays all!
Old December 20th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Oldsdruid

Met the octopus, did you?

Can you imagine troubleshooting one of these things if it broke?

A 4D Chevelle with power windows and locks. Unusual to say the least.
Old December 20th, 2008, 05:34 PM

Do tell Brother. It almost got the best of me. Pullin' all that stuff through the doorjambs was real fun. I think there's probably two miles of that flat triple vacuum monster.
Old December 21st, 2008, 07:00 PM

Pics

Here's a link to pics of some of the stuff I have for sale...Gery. http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/7244too/
Old March 5th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by 7244too
First off, this is the first time I have ever run across one of these setups. This was removed from a 69 Chevelle four-door! Car also had power windows. I know it is missing the drivers side vacuum actuator inside the door, but I'm pretty sure everything else is there. God, I never saw vacuum harnesses like these. Anyway, if anybody needs any pieces for this type of door lock setup please ask. All the actuators do hold vacuum. The power window setup is also available and complete. I checked the Hollander interchange and this is also supposed to fit Olds or Buick non-skytop wagons. If interested I can send pics. Have alot of other Cutlass parts available. Happy Holidays all!
Old March 5th, 2009, 02:55 PM

[quote=7244too;54963]First off, this is the first time I have ever run across one of these setups. This was removed from a 69 Chevelle four-door! Car also had power windows. I know it is missing the drivers side vacuum actuator inside the door, but I'm pretty sure everything else is there. God, I never saw vacuum harnesses like these. Anyway, if anybody needs any pieces for this type of door lock setup please ask. All the actuators do hold vacuum. The power window setup is also available and complete. I checked the Hollander interchange and this is also supposed to fit Olds or Buick non-skytop wagons. If interested I can send pics. Have alot of other Cutlass parts available. Happy Holidays all![/quote I would like to buy these parts please contact kennethlevy@comcast.net or cell is 941-380-1858 thank you!