Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

some parts

Search this Thread

Old July 17th, 2014, 05:55 AM
It's a Cutlass.

Smile some parts

Morning all,

I'm doing a little bit of re-restore on my 72 convertible. I will have old parts left over, not sure if they have any value but I don't want to throw them away if someone could use them. I will post pictures, or try to, if necessary. So far I have the plastic seat backs, a few of the window trim (fuzzies with metal strip) and expect to replace more of the door window trim as I go. I realized after buying the seat backs I could have just painted them as I will be doing with some of the other plastic parts, live and learn. The wife wanted new ones more than I anyway.
If anyone has interest, please let me know. The removal and replacement will be a fairly slow process as I am not as adept at this as many of you here. Re-learning some things about these cars though .
Old July 17th, 2014, 09:41 AM

pm sent
Old July 17th, 2014, 06:24 PM
It's a Cutlass.

Here's a couple pictures, mostly of the passenger seat back. You can see the scratches, all the holes are intact though, the piping is not damaged, just elderly.

Thanks for looking.
Old September 12th, 2014, 03:42 PM
It's a Cutlass.

I really don't know, so, the window trim parts. Should I just toss them? I mean, I don't know if they are even reusable. The seat backs I guess might be of some value. I'm heading to a swap meet in a couple weeks, I'll try to learn more about these items there. I'll be looking for mirrors, a switch for the top, and maybe the ashtray cover. Wish me luck!