Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Partin out 67 Olds delta 88 custom

Search this Thread

Old September 11th, 2014, 01:50 PM

Partin out 67 Olds delta 88 custom

Hi guys. Joined the board a few weeks ago for some help and you guys were awesome. I am a member of team Camaro as I have a 68 Camaro. Anywho I am help my brother with a 66 Olds Ninety eight rebuild and we picked up a 67 Olds 88 for the engine and trans as his was missing when he bought the car. We are only using the engine and trans as of rite now and there isn't much that will work with his car as for the outside. So if any of you guys need some parts, just let me know. THe car is complete but the hood, top and possibly are beyond repair due to the sun and whether here in east texas. I can be contacted faster through email, Cedd_love@Hotmail. The complete interior is there as well as all the outside trim. I know I am new here and you guys are a little weary of new people trying to sell stuff. So if someone wants some small parts, that are not to high on shipping, I will ship those and request payment after the member receives the parts. I will post some pics of the car this weekend inside and out when I get time. Its been a long hot day here in East texas so I didn't have time to hit the welcome board today.

Sedric
Old September 11th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Registered Luser

Welcome Cedric! I like the fact you have made an offer to all of us here, then would ask for payment after parts received. Pretty noble thing to do, and you seem to be a stand-up guy. I would be interested in some parts! Mainly, fender bottoms if they are not rotted, and some qtr sections. Especially the driver's "trunk drop down". If you are willing to cut out sections with the sawzall, I'm in. Let me know what shape they are in. Thanks. Erik
Old September 11th, 2014, 06:48 PM

I have a a few cut off wheels and saws all so that's not a problem. I just want to help anyone I can with those hard to ding original parts. The guys at team Camaro help out a bunch so I just want to return the favor to forum members if I can. I know the lower passenger fender has some rot. Wool get some good pics this weekend and go from there.

Sedric
Old September 11th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Registered Luser

Originally Posted by Seddrs68
I have a a few cut off wheels and saws all so that's not a problem. I just want to help anyone I can with those hard to ding original parts. The guys at team Camaro help out a bunch so I just want to return the favor to forum members if I can. I know the lower passenger fender has some rot. Wool get some good pics this weekend and go from there.

Sedric
Thanks Sedric! As far as the interior, is it all there? Should be buckets and console. Also, is it a disc brake car? Does it have a rear sway bar?
Old September 11th, 2014, 08:07 PM

The interior is all there. I thought it was a bench but I noticed that the seats had a metal looking back on them. Will look at it closer this weekend. Couldn't get but one door open.

Sedric
Old September 13th, 2014, 07:53 PM

@ Erik turner.. Can u email me so I can have your emai address so I can send you some pics. I took a few today. I'm not a paid member yet so ican only load a few pics.

Sedric